Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? (1906 Views)

Is Bet9ja Still A Lucrative Business? / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? / Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? by commyhot: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2020
Good day fellow Nairalanders.
Please, I would like to know if opening a bet shop (Merrybet) is that lucrative because i'm considering using my savings(400k) to open one. I don't know if we have any one in the house here, who is into it. Your advice will be highly appreciated.. Thanks.
Please Admin(s) help push it to front page. � � � �

1 Like

Re: Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? by Akinowon123(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2020
Yes it is. Open 1xbet, it's scarce. Checkout their agent referral program.....the best

1 Like

Re: Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? by merrybet: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2020
commyhot:
Good day fellow Nairalanders.
Please, I would like to know if opening a bet shop (Merrybet) is that lucrative because i'm considering using my savings(400k) to open one. I don't know if we have any one in the house here, who is into it. Your advice will be highly appreciated.. Thanks.
Please Admin(s) help push it to front page. � � � �

Hello commyhot, thank you for your interest in becoming an Agent of Merrybet. Become a Merrybet Agent & earn lucrative commissions as Merrybet Agents earn more!

Register today to enjoy our per ticket commission and get your bonus twice a month & other amazing benefits.

We are currently registering agents all over Nigeria, we need people with the zeal to succeed.

Football season is back! Become a Merrybet Agent today & earn lucrative commissions as Merrybet Agents Earn More!

Below is a list of the basic requirements needed before your registration.

- An office space or shop

- A Desktop or Laptop with over 1GB ram

- An office printer to print daily games

- A thermal Printer for printing gaming receipts

BENEFITS OF BEING A MERRYBET AGENT

- Free registration & promotional materials. -
- Earn Up to 3% profit on top-up sales.
- Principal Agent growth opportunities.
- Access to loans on Agent betting account.
- Earn up to 40% on stake per ticket.
- Weekly commission not affected by winnings.
- Earn bi-weekly bonus.

A first deposit of N20,000 is required for the Sports betting account. This will be funded in the new account as soon as it is created.

Enjoy the best markets & odds on the new customized Merrybet Virtual Sports gaming account. 

Merrybet Agents enjoy a 50/50 profit sharing for a weekly commission on Virtual Sports i.e a customized Merrybet Virtual Sports gaming account including Juicy oddson 2 - to come & Combo features and so many other options to choose from on Virtual Football League.

NB: A first deposit of N10,000 is required for Virtual Sports. This will be funded in the new agent account as soon as it is created.

Commission on Virtual Sports is based on Profits (Total stake - Total won bets), The agent gets 50% of the total amount on profits!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.

2 Likes

Re: Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? by Euegene100001: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Run . Don’t bother
Re: Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? by shantti(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Euegene100001:
Run . Don’t bother

why bro, i have also been thinking of opening this business, pls enlighten us as regards to your advise
Re: Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? by Euegene100001: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Not as lucrative as before. As most people now prefer to play on there phones I recently just closed mine was a waste of time and resources I am only happy I got what I put in .Well if you must open or join one ensure it’s not the only source of income . It’s really not an easy business to venture into. Do something more concrete
shantti:

why bro, i have also been thinking of opening this business, pls enlighten us as regards to your advise
Re: Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? by shantti(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Euegene100001:
Not as lucrative as before. As most people now prefer to play on there phones I recently just closed mine was a waste of time and resources I am only happy I got what I put in .Well if you must open or join one ensure it’s not the only source of income . It’s really not an easy business to venture into. Do something more concrete

thnks men, only if these betting companies wont be so greedy as to give their agents commision from games customers booked with phones
Re: Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? by Euegene100001: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
They do if only the customers open account with u .To be frank bet Agents and their customers no real difference between the both .Its just pure suffering and smiling business .Abeg if you can’t handle losing your money jejely open something more solid if you must do business.Let me add in no time bet agent become gamblers them selves just to meet up.Goodluck on what you finally decide to do .
shantti:

thnks men, only if these betting companies wont be so greedy as to give their agents commision from games customers booked with phones
Re: Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? by shantti(m): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Euegene100001:
They do if only the customers open account with u .To be frank bet Agents and their customers no real difference between the both .Its just pure suffering and smiling business .Abeg if you can’t handle losing your money jejely open something more solid if you must do business.Let me add in no time bet agent become gamblers them selves just to meet up.Goodluck on what you finally decide to do .

Thnks men

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. / Please I Need 30k Loan To Pay 40k In A Month / Oriflame Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.