Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal (15703 Views)

4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / Senate Confirms Justice Dongban-Mensem As President, Court Of Appeal / Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by vickobon(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Anybody know the meaning of her name? seems like a very grand name to me. would be glad if anyone could help with the translation of her name. thanks

1 Like

Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by chiiraq802(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Emeka754:
see below
Send my congrats to your winners also... Oleee!!! grin
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by everydayisaplus(f): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by Dansuqi: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:
Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal

https://ait.live/just-in-justice-dongban-mensem-sworn-in-as-substantive-appeal-court-president/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Governor lalong is present.he must have intervened as I told you
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by Liposure: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
She rightly deserve it. Kudos 2 presido 4 taking the bold step
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by 24SEVEN: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
vickobon:
Anybody know the meaning of her name? seems like a very grand name to me. would be glad if anyone could help with the translation of her name. thanks

The only thing I know in berom is Na'an and it means God.... according to my berom babe dat year.
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by chocolatelady(f): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by obanla01(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congratulation
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by BreconHills(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Franklinn1:
It shall never be well with Yoruba Skull miners

Another of the "new generation" fighting an old expired war.
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Cubanamann:
The real feminist
Shut up.
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by dalass(f): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:
Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal

https://ait.live/just-in-justice-dongban-mensem-sworn-in-as-substantive-appeal-court-president/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Big ups for the women folk... They know females no dey too collect bribes for judgement unlike the males... grin

The reason why they didn't quickly confirm her self...Na them sabi.... Justice delayed but not denied.

I wish you congrats ma'am.
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by NybenSBF101(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
id4sho:
Awusa Amaka

She is not Hausa, she is from Plateau State
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by Moventist: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
vickobon:

'Dong' means beauty in most tribes of central and southern plateau . Sames goes with 'Na'an' which means God .the rest I don't know. I am not her tribe but can pick one or two words

1 Like

Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by ofiko123(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nice one... Congratulations to her..
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by ddjay: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good development here on nairaland, for the first time am not seeing that tribal or religious spating that we usually see when we here appointments in Nigeria.
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by Okoroawusa: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by Senseman: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS YOUR LORDSHIP. GOD ALMIGHTY WILL CONTINUE TO PROTECT YOU.

1 Like

Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by naijaman2225(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
ghettokid1:
Congrats 2 Her.
She spends part of Her time controlling traffic after the murder of her son by hit and run driver some years ago.

AMAZING! LONG MAY SHE GO ON
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by Heartbender: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
������
id4sho:
Awusa Amaka
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by Olatomiwami(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
ddjay:
Good development here on nairaland, for the first time am not seeing that tribal or religious spating that we usually see when we here appointments in Nigeria.

Because she is neither Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba,stupid youths on NL fighting expired war.
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Senseman:
CONGRATULATIONS YOUR LORDSHIP. GOD ALMIGHTY WILL CONTINUE TO PROTECT YOU.
Ameen.
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
I'm happy to hear and see this happen. May God protect her and give her the needed wisdom she would need. She looks cheerful and lenient and I fell more in love with her after seeing the photo of her controlling road traffic during her free time. That's Humility personified. The type a husband would be proud of. Congrats to her and her family. Greater her, we all pray. Amin.
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by OOLUSOGA(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
I rejoice with you ma. God will guide you and every step you take. Congratulations ma.
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by guychidile: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
congrats ,it's ur hard work,
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by YaksonFCA(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by vickobon(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:

The only thing I know in berom is Na'an and it means God.... according to my berom babe dat year.
thanks boss, just wanted to know cos the name has a kinda mystic about it. I suppose such name are synonymous with judges. the Rhodes-vivour, kekere-ekun, onnonghens.
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by yyba: 12:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Sebastine1994:
I don't know this woman before or even now

how many Nigerians in public office can the youths identify, they don't know, we don't care.
I was even shocked most nigerians got to know of Abba kyari when he died, some people rejoiced because he was close to buhari.

if you can name 20 public officers Currently in Nigeria, you are a genius and authority.

I always claim to be an arsenal fan, but when I couldn't mention names of 4 players, shame catch me. I never walk past that street in broad daylight
what is this one saying ? undecided
Re: Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal by yyba: 12:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Gforce2015:
She will continue APC agenda in the judiciary
shaatapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC / Exercise Crocodile Smile Offers Free Medical Outreach To Bayelsans / Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.