Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

How Make Money With Oriflame At Comfort Of Your Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Make Money With Oriflame At Comfort Of Your Home (186 Views)

How Make Money Selling People's Product Online / Class On How Make At Least $4 Per Day / Business Opportunity (oriflame Free Registration) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Make Money With Oriflame At Comfort Of Your Home by Nonychinonso(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
*I will like to ask you four questions *
*One of the questions should fall on reason why you would like to do the become a boss of your own,running your business in your own term*1)do you want to look and feel great
2)do you want to make more money..an additional income to what you have now?
3)do you wish to spend more time with families and friends,making good money from the comfort of your home?
4)do you wish to travel the world for free
If your answer to any of this questions is YES,then you're highly welcomed
Let’s proceed
When I said YES to Oriflame,my reason for saying Yes was just to make money but today I enjoy the 4 answers to the question I asked
WHAT THEN IS ORIFLAME?? Oriflame is a Sweden company started by 2 brothers with the aim of helping people achieve their dreams
It is 51years in existence this year and 3 years in Nigeria with over 4million consultants in 64 countries

The company deals on our everyday use products like creams,toothpaste,body spray,roll on,face wash,body scrubs,perfumes,hair treatments,foot cream
Infact more of cosmetics generally

Now the company tells you this
"Shop with us your daily use products and get paid at the end of the month for buying"
"Shop and sell and make 30% profit on each sold product and still get paid at the end of the month for buying"
"Invite your friends too to shop and still get paid too for bringing them to buy"
Isn't that amazing??
Guess it is right? Now oriflame offers you 3 uniques opportunities once u register with them
1)looking good
2)making money
3)having fun and also you look great with oriflame products by purchasing for your own use
Most people join oriflame just to buy what they use for themselves and still get paid
Now the products are 100% organic which means it's friendly to the skin
They don't bleach but can only work on your God given color making it glow
Now when u buy these organic products for use..they make u look good and so doing,you are enjoying the first opportunity
Remember,you are being paid for using those products Here I used to ask,has Oral B or Nivea ever sent u a message to thank u for buying a product??No
But here u buy and look fabulous with the products and they still pay u

We have products for hair treatments,skin treatments (for pimples,acne etc)
We have for scars,rough feet etc

We also have beautiful catalogs having all the products which would be given to you immediately after signing Registration is 2,990
Approximately 3k
Then after registration,you make your first purchase of any amount minimum 10k but it’s best to start with 40k as it places u on the first level and the earning chart
It also qualifies u for some incentives like welcome program ..***call or WhatsApp 07037253393,08131673448 for more details

(1) (Reply)

Freelancer/sales Representative For TUWO SEMO (new Product) / I Need Someone That Can Help Me Drive Traffic To My Youtube Channel And Get Paid / Experienced Writers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.