Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Your Attention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Attention (541 Views)

Have You Ever Been Humbled By The Lord So He Can Get Your Attention / Powerful Spiritual Minds, Sun Of God, Frosbel.your Attention Is Needed Here / Olabowale, Your Attention Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Attention by gj: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2011
Please I need help!
Yesterday I just realized that the girl I wanted to marry is AS, of which I am AS as well. This is not the first time. The three ladies I've met in the past one year have been AS as well. Do I have to keep searching for the good Lady of my life. I think I will just ignore the genotype issue and marry one of them, the one I like most. The problem now is that I've been a victim - one of my sisters died of sickle cell; I am so afraid. Please what do I do? I am tied of nurturing relationships only to find out that every one of them is AS. I'm really sick, what do I do?
Re: Your Attention by Blueice4re(f): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2011
If you want to go ahead get ready to hav AS OR SS as children, take heart and when next you are going into a relationship after two weeks try to know your girl's genotype if u truely love the person.
Re: Your Attention by thehomer: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2011
gj:

Please I need help!
Yesterday I just realized that the girl I wanted to marry is AS, of which I am AS as well. This is not the first time. The three ladies I've met in the past one year have been AS as well. Do I have to keep searching for the good Lady of my life. I think I will just ignore the genotype issue and marry one of them, the one I like most. The problem now is that I've been a victim - one of my sisters died of sickle cell; I am so afraid. Please what do I do? I am tied of nurturing relationships only to find out that every one of them is AS. I'm really sick, what do I do?

Do you have enough resources (emotional and financial) to raise a child with SS genotype?
If not, are you ready to have the foetus terminated if discovered through testing to have the genotype?
Re: Your Attention by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
Friend God Helps Those Who Help Themselves.
Since U Know That Is Not Prosper For As and As to merge why Do U Still Want To Forward.
It Can Only Produce Failure.
Ask God To assist U Then Keep On Searching.
Re: Your Attention by RiffRaff: 3:08am On Jan 30, 2011
Man, U do No want 2 Have a Child with Sickle Cell. i Assure u dat u will Regret d Day u Made that Decision.
I have a Family Member who is Currently Experiencin it, Its Not Easy @ all. Their Life is Hell & some Eventually Die.
Be Patient, Next Time u Meet Someone, do d Blood Test before it Gets 2 Deep,

(1) (Reply)

Xtians Should Learn To Speak Wisely / Separating The Qur'an From The Family (the Ahlul-bayt (as) / Leadership That Empowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.