Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (48060 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Or Gotten Any Remote Work In South Africa From Here Nigeria? / Finally Gotten A Job / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by funmz(f): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2020
mide976:
Am searching for job, pls link me up
I stay @ogba,h lagos state.

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Brunicekid(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Hullabaloon:

We are on the same page. I was contracted to write press releases for a naija dude who owns the niche on fiverr. Pays me 2k per article of less than 500 words. On a good month, I make up to 100k. Bad month is like 50 to 60k. All inside my room. Freelancing sweet sha.

On a side note, your 1Naira per word is too low. Try making it 2Naira per word. Don't undersell yourself.
Freelancing Work
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by AiJay015: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2020
SamJed:
Most of the articles that you see on different websites are not necessarily written by the owners of the website, they pay people to help them write, that's what I do. I get paid to write articles for people or firms. Personally I collect a cheap rate of one naira for one word. Some collect three naira per word. So if I write a thousand words for you that's one thousand naira for me...imagine I write that for five different articles for one person that's five thousand naira. Then imagine five thousand naira articles for three different people...thats fifteen thousand naira per week. I have my flexibility of job in the sense that I schedule the days that I will work...say maybe Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday...i write you pay me...15,000 per week times four weeks is 60,000....on my bed o....and trust me I am not exaggerating. The only thing is your time. If you know how to manage your time, you will enjoy it

Hi, kindly inbox me on more details on how to apply for this kind of job and other details. My email is glorynx0032000@yahoo.com . thanks

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by NickD(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Sam3263:
I am carrying out a survey on the impact of COVID-19 on jobs in Nigeria. I will like to know if pple are still getting jobs this period.

Please kindly share your experience let's know.
Have you been able to secure a job this period since covid-19 started.
Or have U just done interview and still awaiting to be called to resume. Please share your experience.
People are still getting jobs. Personally got an oil servicing job this period. Resumed in April.

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by mrLj(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Abiwale:
I'm a writer too and sometimes do freelancing. But I haven't been getting orders lately. Can you connect me to extra jobs please?

If you area an article writer and can rewrite a 3k word content to pass plagiarism for 1500 naira contact or quote me for constant jobs.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Cuteimma1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Can we roll?

mrLj:

If you area an article writer and can rewrite a 3k word content to pass plagiarism for 1500 naira contact or quote me for constant jobs.

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by mimi2003: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
I lost my job instead. Still searching incase you have any. Office job provided is within Lagos. No weekends.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Sam3263: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Chat us up for ur npower registration.
We have registered over 5000 successful candidates in previous years.
Dozie business centre enterprise

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Volenti: 4:54am On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=missypurple1 post=90934984][/quote]thanks so much,I have been following madam chioma for years.....

I will get back to you

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Sam3263: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Chat us for Nigeria navy registration
Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven. Whatsapp

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Evidence1000(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2020
mrLj:

I'm interested. Please how do I go about it?
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by BrightShineSky9: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2020
SamJed:
Most of the articles that you see on different websites are not necessarily written by the owners of the website, they pay people to help them write, that's what I do. I get paid to write articles for people or firms. Personally I collect a cheap rate of one naira for one word. Some collect three naira per word. So if I write a thousand words for you that's one thousand naira for me...imagine I write that for five different articles for one person that's five thousand naira. Then imagine five thousand naira articles for three different people...thats fifteen thousand naira per week. I have my flexibility of job in the sense that I schedule the days that I will work...say maybe Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday...i write you pay me...15,000 per week times four weeks is 60,000....on my bed o....and trust me I am not exaggerating. The only thing is your time. If you know how to manage your time, you will enjoy it

Please I'm interested sir, can I have ur WhatsApp?
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by 2innocent(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2020
mrLj:

hi dear, I write plagiarism free articles for my blog, healthtulip.com, but couldn't sustain the blog because of cash. I would be greatfull for such jobs. My numbers is 08165679741, chukwumakelechi9@gmail.com
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by missypurple1(f): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Volenti:
thanks so much,I have been following madam chioma for years.....

I will get back to you

OK looking forward to hear from you
@ Digital Purple Stores.....we help you convert your knowledge to digital products; ebooks, video and audio contents, ppt.... https:///LrKz1vEaGOY6RhnXRVlsMR
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Humbleamanda(f): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2020
I have gone for two job interview, one in May, one in June but reject both of them. I am a microbiologist, have 4 years experience with pharmaceutical company as their quality assurance officer. I resigned from my work after my wedding and relocate to Lagos, I have been teaching in a secondary school before the lock down. The two job offer I rejected was all a post of quality assurance officer, but those employer went to use the current situation of the country to frustrate job seeker. Not only that the pay is poor, the work load is too much. Below is the offer letter I was sent to via email by one of the employer.
Imagine the chairman ask me to help him out for a secretary work for a mean time, but in the offer letter it states that am being employed for two post.

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by nnekytravels: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Humbleamanda:
I have gone for two job interview, one in May, one in June but reject both of them. I am a microbiologist, have 4 years experience with pharmaceutical company as their quality assurance officer. I resigned from my work after my wedding and relocate to Lagos, I have been teaching in a secondary school before the lock down. The two job offer I rejected was all a post of quality assurance officer, but those employer went to use the current situation of the country to frustrate job seeker. Not only that the pay is poor, the work load is too much. Below is the offer letter I was sent to via email by one of the employer.
Imagine the chairman ask me to help him out for a secretary work for a mean time, but in the offer letter it states that am being employed for two post.

This is indeed not a good offer.
Two job positions for one pay.
Zero tolerance for absenteeism/lateness. What happens in the case of an emergency?
You can be needed during weekends. Is there a pay for that?

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by jeswinner: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
mrLj:

I can rewrite articles.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by iamclime(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
EdmundDantes:

I believe the first question should be what does the job entails before pay. Community volunteer is nebulous.
Nebulous, cloudy, and pregnant with meaning!
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by OmejeGuy: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
austineabba:

Yea I attended two interviews and was offered both jobs. 1. society for Family Health 2. Cway Nigeria... I went for Cway cos they offered me a better pay. Am two months now and I don't regret it...

Is it the Sagamu factory? Was it through Visionjobs?
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Buike8: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=Hullabaloon post=90905418]

I'm into content writing too but I need connection . 08135092411

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Richardlove(m): 3:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Thanks for this info. I was there in the literature section yesterday but only saw people stories. So, how do I get a job or apply. I didn't see vacancy.
SamJed:
you actually need to be first be good in writing, secondly be interested and thirdly have enough time. If you have this three then you are good to go. I got most of my jobs from nairaland. The literature section, ad/hire subsection. So if you are interested, you can go there and apply for any of them.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by SamJed(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Richardlove:
Thanks for this info. I was there in the literature section yesterday but only saw people stories. So, how do I get a job or apply. I didn't see vacancy.
there is a subsection under the literature section called literature/writing ads that's where you can apply for jobs
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by oyefhunke(f): 3:46am On Feb 21, 2021
JeffreyD1:

Join uber/bilt drivers bro
how can 1 do dat
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by oyefhunke(f): 3:51am On Feb 21, 2021
please I need a job ooo,I did education nd have been into teaching but d pay it's not worth it...anything I can learn online or any job in ogun state...sagamu to be precise....
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by ADEMALAIKA2: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Got a job in July last year ..but I am planning to leave soon..
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Faith4ife(f): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
austineabba:

Yea I attended two interviews and was offered both jobs. 1. society for Family Health 2. Cway Nigeria... I went for Cway cos they offered me a better pay. Am two months now and I don't regret it...

Hello, please how is the work environment like and pay
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by ftosino(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
austineabba:

Good afternoon sir,
Do you still work at cway,
Some questions sir,
Do the accept IT students?
And are they still accepting?
Is there any form of allowance?

Thank you as you respond.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by livingstone2013: 1:55am On Sep 24, 2023
daneni1:

I make use of linkdln, twitter, jobberman, I joined some whatsapp and telegram job platform too. Though I got the job info from a telegram link, you can pm me your number so i can add you to the telegram platform.

Please add my nunber 0.7.035478576 to the telegram job platform. I am job hunting. A graduate of OAU Economics, 10 years sales and business development working experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program