Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (48034 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Or Gotten Any Remote Work In South Africa From Here Nigeria? / Finally Gotten A Job / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Antai123(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
currently I'm undergoing the process now, I finished my exams and interview, to be employed as a graduate Accountant in a firm (supermarket).
I pray the pay make sense.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by andriods: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
SamJed:
Good day sir. You can go the literature section, there is a subsection that says something like ad/hire...there are people there that recruit writers... You can apply for any of them.

Lol. See english o grin
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Ukiadepoju(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sysdatek:

Send a PM Also your WhatsApp no

my WhatsApp no..08038032789
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by ayulatap: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
MineBitcoin:
You will never get paid just for browsing the web — says who? Actually, you can! With CryptoTab Browser you surf the internet and mine bitcoin simultaneously. No investment, no hard work — just pure income. Really, you should give it a try!
Check my signature for more info
Am highly interested in this. Please. My mail dejioso001@gmail.com or WhatsApp no 08032938920
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by toprealman: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
andriods:

Lol. See english o grin
That was a typo bro.....no need to make fun of his post.
You also made your own mistake funnily enough.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by afecgivers: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Bebson007 post=90873839][/quote]

Yes
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by adeniyiadebayo2: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bro abeg help a friend with the Fed job link na.
Whichever way the level be i go play along.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by bobochem: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
tenderheart:
I av sent you a mail.
pls I am interested.Is d pay encouraging?
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Solomonodimegwu(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
No interview, no new job
Rather I lost the one I have due to Covid 19

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
bobochem:
pls I am interested.Is d pay encouraging?
No response yet about payment.....I just hope miracle happens as i need a job badly...
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Babygal2020(f): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
I am interested. Here is my WhatsApp number: 08139485503

Sysdatek:

Lol
If you can promote our fx and stock trading courses online
You can contact me for an offer cool
30k a month

N/B
I partner with foreign brokers, I train people and they sign up under my office.
So I need promoters with results, 30k is basic and with better performance in terms of signing up new traders you can earn 5 times that monthly
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by OriOko88(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
SamJed:
I actually got three jobs with two more offers pending...i am currently running the three jobs...it actually content writing and rewriting for three different firms. In the period of two months I have made almost 100k sitting on my bed and typing...i think I have been blessed sha
Do you get the sites one can apply for such offers
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by TIJifeoluwani(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
daneni1:

I make use of linkdln, twitter, jobberman, I joined some whatsapp and telegram job platform too. Though I got the job info from a telegram link, you can pm me your number so i can add you to the telegram platform.

Please Sir, can you add me to the telegram platform 08130144882
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by MadeinHNDRXX: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sysdatek:

Lol
If you can promote our fx and stock trading courses online
You can contact me for an offer cool
30k a month

N/B
I partner with foreign brokers, I train people and they sign up under my office.
So I need promoters with results, 30k is basic and with better performance in terms of signing up new traders you can earn 5 times that monthly
I’m interested sir.. plus I also have an experience in forex marketing. Here’s my WhatsApp number 08137107685
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Xristars(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
make I follow chu mouth.

I got interviewed before lockdown got the job, was meant to start, lockdown struck. Now the guy dey advertise vacancy again. Its a fashion house. But I got still call am.

But I dey hustle with my skill set now.
I sew, I got some Agric birds growing for me. And I'm also teaching online. YouTube.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sysdatek:

am interested my whatsapp is 08094332055
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by SamJed(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
OriOko88:

Do you get the sites one can apply for such offers
i got most of my gigs from nairaland bosses...they get the bulk work and give to us...on the alternative, you can decide to sign up on Fiverr or upwork but it takes time to build your profile. So what I do, I work under this people that have already built their profile there. They upside is that the jobs NEVER stop coming.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by OriOko88(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
SamJed:
i got most of my gigs from nairaland bosses...they get the bulk work and give to us...on the alternative, you can decide to sign up on Fiverr or upwork but it takes time to build your profile. So what I do, I work under this people that have already built their profile there. They upside is that the jobs NEVER stop coming.
Link me up bro pls, as an up coming.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by tbayocoded: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Y
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by olayinkajnr(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
hayjayman:

GNLD Alert!.. If you didn't apply for any job with them.. You better keep your money in the trying times... Nothing like training with jumia o

Don't say what you don't know. It's 2020 and differentiating between a GNLD invite and one that isn't will suffice. That invite for training by Jumia ain't GNLD. It's for Jumia consultants. Please do not mislead people.

@kabanayol9, kindly disregard this guy's post. The invite you got is 100% LEGIT. Jumia does training for people willing to join them as DA (sales consultants).

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by OriOko88(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
omofela85:
I had OND in mechanical engineering and I've been jobless for a very long time. Any help in getting a job will be highly appreciated.
Go and set up a mecho shop
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by omofela85(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
OriOko88:
Go and set up a mecho shop
the fund to set up a workshop.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Sam3263: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
ModestGal:
I have two opportunities for just few people. If you can work as your community volunteer for Covid19, please chat me up through my signature
danessiens@gmail.com
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by ghettochild(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
emmaphy22:
No any job yet o. I've even gone to the extent of dropping my certificate at home and beg people for a menial jobs but nothing yet o. Life of a jobless man in abuja is very tough o. I just pray for God's intervention.
My bro the God of favour will smile on u... Don't lose hope??
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Rajiokazaki(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
've done interview over the phone and got any offer just this month...
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by rolams(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
SamJed:

Pls, link me
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Doloris2626: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
daneni1:
I still remember that microsoft teams meeting just like yesterday, on this day 27th April, 2020. We had a meeting with one of our partner where he said he is very sorry for the disengagement as the firm need to cut down cost, and that every company possession with us should be returned back to the firm at an agreed date.

I braced up after the news, informed my siblings who are dependent on me and the comment of the younger sibling was, 'shey hungry go come dey catch me, I just smile and said, though I might have lost my job, I promise you that you won't go hungry for one day" from that day till I secure another job within the space of three weeks, I spent all my time applying for jobs that match my qualification and as God will have it, I resumed at my current place of work on the 18th of May, 2020.

Sir, can you please add me on whatsapp with this:09052904005.
Thank you.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by kabanayol9(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Don't say what you don't know. It's 2020 and differentiating between a GNLD invite and one that isn't will suffice. That invite for training by Jumia ain't GNLD. It's for Jumia consultants. Please do not mislead people.

@kabanayol9, kindly disregard this guy's post. The invite you got is 100% LEGIT. Jumia does training for people willing to join them as DA (sales consultants).
@Olayinkajnr
Oh thanks so much for this, i almost said to myself i am not going, i applied for Dispatch rider, i don't know if there is any difference between DA and (sales consultants). Thank you
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
SamJed:

Ao do i get this offer pls my whatsapp is 08094332055
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by Doloris2626: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
SamJed:
Can you Message me on whatsapp:09052904005.
I have an offer for you.
Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by olayinkajnr(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
kabanayol9:

@Olayinkajnr
Oh thanks so much for this, i almost said to myself i am not going, i applied for Dispatch rider, i don't know if there is any difference between DA and (sales consultants). Thank you

Just go for the training. I'm sure lots of people applied hence, the invite as a DA you got. Probably the HR is lazy to send different invites to those that applied.

Try to go. We never can tell if your role as a DA will be different from sales consultants. I'm sure you'll get the job.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? by isaiah4life(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
SamJed:
I got most of my gigs from nairaland bosses...they get the bulk work and give to us...on the alternative, you can decide to sign up on Fiverr or upwork but it takes time to build your profile. So what I do, I work under this people that have already built their profile there. They upside is that the jobs NEVER stop coming.

Hmm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.