Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Bet You Dont Know This Much - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Bet You Dont Know This Much (165 Views)

Follow This Thread I'll Be Sharing Bet Codes, Correct Scores, 2 Odds Plus / Love To Bet...let's Win Together / Who Is That Player You Dont Like In Your Fc Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Dont Know This Much by babalola16(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
GOIH ComM (European Portuguese: [kɾiʃˈtjɐnu ʁɔˈnaɫdu] ; born 5 February 1985) is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a
forward for Serie A club Juventus and
captains the Portugal national team. Often considered the best player in the world and widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, [note 3] Ronaldo has won five Ballons d'Or [note 4] and four European Golden Shoes, both of which are records for a European player. He has won 29 major trophies in his career , including six league titles, five UEFA Champions Leagues, one UEFA European Championship , and one UEFA Nations League . A prolific goalscorer, Ronaldo holds the records for the most goals scored in the UEFA Champions League (128), most hat-tricks in recorded history (56), joint-most hat-tricks in the UEFA Champions League (cool, shared with Lionel Messi, most international goals by an active player (99) and the joint-most goals scored in the UEFA European Championship (9). He is the only player to score more than 60 goals in all competitions in 4 consecutive seasons. He is one of the few recorded players to have made over 1,000 professional career appearances and has scored over 700 senior career goals for club and country. [11]

(1) (Reply)

Paulo Dybala's Contract Extension Talk (why Dybala May Leave Juve) / Arsenal Is Working On A Deal For Manchester City Defender / Arsenal:thomas Partey Transfer LATEST, Clubs ‘in Talks’ For Bayern Munich Star,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.