Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 AM

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. (8746 Views)

Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / Different Girls On Their Menstrual Cycle (period) (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Reex12(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
one out of 13 don collect im destiny, e still dey brag lol

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by offset67(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Xanos:
Yes you heard that right. I've had sex with 13 different girls this year and I didn't spend a dime on them. If not for the lock down I would have fuçked more.

Guys who always say that money is all you need to get girls are just guys who see money as an easy way to overcompensate for the attractive qualities that they lack. I'm not saying that money doesn't draw women to you, but you have to be very naive to think that that's the only thing that draws women to you.

I'm not one of those guys that have very long, fat diçks or those guys that are skilled at giving women multiple orgasms. So the fact that I am able to to Bleep lots women for free isn't a factor of how far and wide information of my sexual prowess has travelled.

I'm just a good looking guy that dresses well and grooms himself well, carries himself confidently, has a nice voice, a sense of humor an amazing vocabulary and good intellect. That's all I have and this is all that gets me girls.

Girls are more obsessed with sex than guys but society has conditioned them to hide their sexual desires. Knowing his, I approach every girl with this in mind. I introduce myself, get them giggling with my wittiness and short interesting convo, compliment their bodies in a sexually suggestive way, exchange numbers, send few texts and one phone call, and next time I meet them either at their place or mine, we talk a little, I kiss them, they don't resist, I escalate and then we Bleep. I don't spend a dime. Once in a while there are those that will form and say they want to take things slow and those that wouldn't come to my place or invite me to theirs, but these are a little minority and I usually cease communication with them asap.

And all these girls I Bleep aren't average girls. They are girls I'll rate 7 - 10 on an attractiveness scale. I don't fuçk ugly girls.

I must be living in a different universe from majority of guys on social media because all they complain about is how women want your money and wouldn't give you sex if you don't give them money.
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Crownstar01: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
anslem04:

You are really really funny !! who told you no dime was spent. there is sumtin called direct cost & indirect cost in accounting,go read up
these gurls you fvcked, ddnt you call & text them ... calls & data are not free
Looking good & attractive cost money, every week hair cut, the wear & designers cost money.
The house in which you bang these gurls has a rent. think deep naw
In as much as you incur any of these cost ... your sex is not free, calm down young stud

You're absolutely right. Also, you can't sleep with lots of ladies without using anecdotes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
shestrong:

@Dicktion uve got this skill too bro.
But ure a better human.
Lol
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmmm, fvckboy Inc. You have no respect for your Diick at all.
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Mayng01(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
It is your time, keep digging since you are not yet responsible & if you continue with this way of life, I foresee rape accusations in your path, & l see you doing some time in Kirikiri. You had better wise up & expend your energy on positive things.

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Nyamve1: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
And is an achievement to you,

Anyway I believed u heard about the coming of Jesus. That's what u should prepare for

2 Likes

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Dfynboi: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
oliviacute:
undecided hope you finally win the award of fuckery
hope you get multiple awards....
congrat in advance
u re really cute,wt a beauty
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Emmymic97(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bado,,, omo see achievement grin grin grin
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by flokii: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
@Op so we should give you medal abi?.. set awon legend of the fvckers

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by stacyadams: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Xanos:

That's not the point I'm making. I'm not boasting about how many girls I've fuçked. I'm just trying to change the notion that you only need money to get girls.
grin grin grin

Na so my man,,while some Charley dey pay girl house rent and monthly allowance ,ur doing the Gods work and gospel
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by sexylassie2(f): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
American men achievement: I invented Facebook and employed almost 10,000 people.

VS

Nigerian men achievement: i slept with 13 women without spending nothing.

There is a reason, Nigeria will be forever a shit hole

2 Likes

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Zabiboy: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2020

@Xanos...
Forget all these people bashing you here....
They'r jzt bitter you got something for free when others are willing to pay for it...
My only problem is why you broadcasted it angry ..bcz it wont change the fact that men would still pay for sex and its a pity...

Nothing is as simultaneously fear inspiring and arousing for women as a man she suspects is self-aware of his own value ....

If every man on earth knws this (above), civilization would cease...

GL cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by merieam16(f): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
screen shot ur bank account lemme see first b4 i comment

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by merieam16(f): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
sexylassie2:
American men achievement: I invented Facebook and employed almost 10,000 people.

VS

sis u cant just generalize cos we er still in d country, beta off u say is brain is forever a shit hole
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Tozic: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
sexylassie2:

VS

That's why it's called nigger-arealipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by sexylassie2(f): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
merieam16:
sis u cant just generalize cos we er still in d country, beta off u say is brain is forever a shit hole

I have to generalise, there are many more men like him in this country.

2 Likes

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by realestate99: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Zabiboy:

Nothing is as simultaneously fear inspiring and arousing for women as a man she suspects is self-aware of his own value ....

I love this.

3 Likes

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Tillatalk: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na shaku shaku girls you dey fvck be that

2 Likes

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by oliviacute(f): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dfynboi:
u re really cute,wt a beauty
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Oluwadare316(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
U are a legend man. ��
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by kamikaze01(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=anslem04 post=90845382]

You are really really funny !! who told you no dime was spent. there is sumtin called direct cost & indirect cost in accounting,go read up
Looking good & attractive cost money, every week hair cut, the wear & designers cost money.
In as much as you incur any of these cost ... your sex is not free, calm down young stud

I totally agree with u. Nothing comes for free
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by kingjoe(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
You are wasting but you don't know.apart from the spiritual angle.your productive mind is spent on thinking about intimacy.it will be occupying your mind .also you are forming a habit that will be difficult to curb.a dirty habit.what about risks of STDs.even condoms are not 100percent.most likely u are below 23 and handsome.but this is when you should develop better skills and habit that will help you in future.i bet you time will come when ladies you date will reject u and say "na fineboy I go chop" as you couldn't develop better skills and characters rather chasing shadows.even Solomon looked back with all his wives and concubines and said "all is vanity"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by RealEzee(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
missimelda01:
See what is this man's problem is grin

Sex? So what next? Someone should give this man an award. Some of those girls you slept with probably used you, you have no idea grin
did he say he didn't enjoy it too kwa? smiley, both parties enjoyed it don't try to downplay it by saying he was used mbok, d koko is that money isn't the only thing a lady finds attractive about a guy, let those guys who have this mindset of money money money take note Sha.
Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Ladyvin(f): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
And you are very proud saying it while some people on the other hand are liking it.

I just wonder what is there to like undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Onyi22(f): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na children full this forum

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Angelacruz: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
See achievement,clap for urself

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by illicit(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Tualeh

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by seanwilliam(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
anslem04:

your type go fit for lecturer in a poly.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by Harrykn: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Okay, so what next now.

HIV is real.

1 Like

Re: I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. by ehmmy11(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Onyi22:
Na children full this forum

you siggy says it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work / Being With A Man As He Builds Himself Up From Scratch / Romance In Church?? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.