Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? (1199 Views)

The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
I have been reading A lot of comments from anti-racist American celebrities like Kenya's Lupita Nyongo, Nigeria's John Boyega. And I am shocked to notice that most Latino Americans are indifferent about racism. One comment came from a Latin America and she expressed disappointment that her fellow Latino Americans are always supporting the just to feel "among".

Do you have any opinion as to This? Are you in the US, how true is it?
Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
The black community should look inwardly.

2 Likes

Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by Vyzz: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
There are also a lot of Latinas supporting blacks
Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by FunFact: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
It’s mostly the ghetto ones who probably don’t have papers that do that.
Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by MatuzMilla: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Me mother and I,
We hate colorful people.
Damn English and Dutch bring them in and now all African come.
They not belong to Hungary Europe!
We make club againt them and againt gypsie. Write if you join!
varnagy.lilla@fejerszgy.hu
Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by Pearlyakin(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
MatuzMilla:
Me mother and I,
We hate colorful people.
Are you mentally ok ?

4 Likes

Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
MatuzMilla:
Me mother and I,
We hate colorful people.

What is your point exactly? What are you saying?
Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by AreaFada2: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2020
We blacks are on our own. Until we support, uplift and celebrate each other, to rise above obstacles on our collective path will be difficult.
In diaspora, we must create new Black Wall Streets.

Unlike in 1921, we must defend them against subtle arson by modern detractors.
Let black money circulate among black people first before going elsewhere.
Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by Gerrard59(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:
I have been reading A lot of comments from anti-racist American celebrities like Kenya's Lupita Nyongo, Nigeria's John Boyega. And I am shocked to notice that most Latino Americans are indifferent about racism. One comment came from a Latin America and she expressed disappointment that her fellow Latino Americans are always supporting the just to feel "among".

Do you have any opinion as to This? Are you in the US, how true is it?

You seem to have a belief that only blacks suffer from racial discrimination or slurs whereas anyone of any race can suffer from same. Blacks can be racist and also suffer from racial discrimination. The notion that only blacks are the sufferers of racial discrimination is entirely false except the word - racism - now has a different meaning. Just like "we" are meant to believe that gender and sex are two different concepts and there are more than two genders even though gender inequality exists between two genders.

To your point, Latin Americans are not blacks except you mean those who were taken from Africa just as the vast majority of Latinos are the descendants of their forefathers who left or fled Europe. This is different from those who inter-married between or amongst different races. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Latin_America https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

So yes, they are right by being indifferent.
Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gerrard59:

You seem to have a belief that only blacks suffer from racial discrimination or slurs whereas anyone of any race can suffer from same. Blacks can be racist and also suffer from racial discrimination. The notion that only blacks are the sufferers of racial discrimination is entirely false except the word - racism - now has a different meaning. Just like "we" are meant to believe that gender and sex are two different concepts and there are more than two genders even though gender inequality exists between two genders.

To your point, Latin Americans are not blacks except you mean those who were taken from Africa just as the vast majority of Latinos are the descendants of their forefathers who left or fled Europe. This is different from those who inter-married between or amongst different races. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Latin_America https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

So yes, they are right by being indifferent.

Interesting! Sir I will check out the link and reply you.. have already followed You, most of your post on blacks are good for my research.
Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by googi: 2:28am On Jun 23, 2020
Well, in real life the Latina suffer more than blacks in America. But every skin color including our own light skinned blacks will not hesitate to use their own as stool to get higher.

Take Indians and Arabs for example. They are hated as terrorists, yet if they get the chance, they will use one another and blacks as stool.

In short, Latina get the worst end of the economic ladder, always aspiring to gain civil rights like blacks.
Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by Cousin9999: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Latino isn't a race. People like to think it refers to mestizos (native-Spaniard admixture), but there's black, white, and biracials that are all "latinos."

Black latinos, except for a few sellouts, are not anti-black. The rest are degenerates. However, some of them are "cool" with black people perhaps because they grew up in mixed communities or they like dating black people, or because they have a black parent/grandparent/black relatives. These people are still degenerates.

The thing about nonblacks, of any kind, is that there's no such thing as a relationship/peace with them. Anyone who believes otherwise is either lying to themselves or very misinformed. They're all racist.

A racist nonblack person is like a sexual predator. Some will act on those feelings, some suppress it, and others will walk straight down the middle. But the reality is that they all harbor feelings and thoughts about black people that can only be described as mentally ill or mentally r---rded. And even those actively trying to suppress that, will still act out. There's also always the chance that they will become radical. It happens all the time. Their true nature is that. They have to fight against their sociopathy.

It is undeniably mentally ill for them to believe that someone who looks different from them has a dramatically different set of common behaviors. It's mentally r---rded to believe someone that looks different from them has a dramatically different set of common behaviors. There is no logic in this thinking. A normal human being does not formulate these ideas in their mind nor do they react to another human being this way.

It's natural to notice cultural differences or stereotype, but that's not the nature of racism. Racists think things like black people having different internal organs. Think about how fundamentally broken someone's mind has to be to believe something like that. That is who they are. They have broken minds and they do not relate to other human beings normally.

Black people are literally the only normal and normal thinking people on this earth. You can go your entire life and you will never encounter one black person who harbors these kinds of thoughts or feelings about someone of a different race. The only exception I can think of ATM is a remote tribe cut off from the rest of the world. Nonblacks who are educated and live in developed nations think on a lower level than even remote tribes. Research has shown that even remote black tribes on average don't hold strange/sick views of different looking people. One of the worst I can think of is tribes thinking albinos have some kind of magical/witchcraft value, and even that I think is fabricated or grossly exaggerated by racist whites.
Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by justwise(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
anastasius:

Justwise. A racist

Dude will you stop mentioning my ID?

1 Like

Re: Are Latino Americans anti Blacks? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
justwise:

Dude will you stop mentioning my ID?
Oh. Not in travel section. I should edit that

(1) (Reply)

See African Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Must Sleep With Groom To Test His Potency / Nigerian Men…the Good, The Bad, The Ugly! / Truth About Ibo Masquerade:do They Swallow People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.