Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) (16415 Views)

People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 / I Am Becoming More Careful My Dreams Always Come Through Step By Step. / 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by EzendiEgo1: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fuvking maid dey sweet ooh but be ready to dance to the music.

https://www.nairaland.com/5752715/stop-now

Am not married but I fuvk the maid my uncle's wife employed to be helping her so much until she claims she's pregnant. My brothers my whole life that time was upside down.

I have to spend 55k to save my life and believe me anytime I see her call my heart Skip.

Please married men here if konji hold you biko try find ashawo or someone else to. No even think of fuvking your maid....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by EzendiEgo1: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
It all started from,this your breast big ooh do you know how to kiss most times you will not know how it all started.

From that day na so sex take start,my brother konji can make you take risk you can't take in business. Sometimes around 2am I will open her door just to have sex or kiss her.

Aah this girl sex me well o my god...mind you me I never marry ooh just dey my uncle place and opportunity came my way.

Small chance we don kiss,sex,romance each other but believe me my respect was no longing there,reputation all gone because of sex.

We keep engaging in sex with condom until one day she refuse I must go raw. I did it raw from that day onwards but will not cum inside.from that raw was the beginning of pregnancy fear.

She later sack herself in the name she's not feeling fine. One week later she called me that she's pregnant and she will have to do abortion or else everyone will know (fake pregnancy) I have to give her money in order to save myself.

Picture: After the so called pregnancy I have to go and test if the pregnancy is gone with that test tube.

2 Likes

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by Omoregiek: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
EzendiEgo1:
It all started from this your breast big ooh do you know how to kiss.

This your quote, my guy be careful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by EzendiEgo1: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoregiek:

This your quote, my guy be careful!
no go try am ooh
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by rosy1992(f): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
This type of urge is capable of destroying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by Omoregiek: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
EzendiEgo1:
no go try am ooh

Always start from that silly breast compliments and before you know it, your babe don know say you hammer her friend kmt!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by EzendiEgo1: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
rosy1992:
seriously If you are a married man or woman but for young guys no rape her know her age and make sure she accept to do the thing.

1 Like

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by ennyj01(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by EzendiEgo1: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ki
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by EzendiEgo1: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoregiek:

Always start from that silly breast compliments and before you know it, your babe don know say you hammer her friend kmt!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by DontBullshitMe: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Funny story. grin

1 Like

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by nerdfrost(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
tongue tongue u learnt ur lesson

Frost fall on u
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by Minsk24: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Following
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by paulolee(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
chai..dts d real definition of "dinning with the devil on skirt and blouse" my guy dt story no de ever end well...some maids de carry belle n change am for oga wife self

5 Likes

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by Obsession4u: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Abeg make person dash me N200 Etisalat make i use make call abeg. I dey down.

0 81835888 1 2 God bless
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by EzendiEgo1: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
nerdfrost:
tongue tongue u learnt ur lesson

Frost fall on u
. For where
Just will be extra careful next time
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by nerdfrost(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
EzendiEgo1:
. For where
Just will be extra careful next time
So u haven't learnt ur lesson....hmmmm

Frost fall on u
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by Lolosticlolo(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sorry bro. You gat carry your responsibility oh!
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by timisquare82(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
The sweeter the deadlier! The sweetest the deadliest!!

1 Like

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by seanwilliam(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
See ehn, I dey al I always run from this kind thing.. I will rather masturbate and pass out.

E no good make u shitt for where u no go see yansh clean

3 Likes

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fuvking a hosemaid is risky

I started having sex with the sales girl my aunt employed . The girl was very pretty with roundhips and pointed boobs just the way I like them.

We had constant sex for over 5months before she gained admission and left my aunt's place . The girl is so exposed na she spoil me laidis

I can never forget

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by PoliticallyInco: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Naturally, the more the taboo the more the adrenaline rush.

The excitement of creeping late at night. Of watching and waiting and bidding time. The excitement of nearly getting caught. All that adds to the thrill. We are actors in this movie called life. We play our roles and if roles become too boring and excitement comes with some action, we damn the consequences. Especially when the said maid it tempting enough. While it is not accepted by the society as an excuse, it is worsened when the man is in a boring relationship. There are also instances where it is the woman who is attracted to the male domestic servants.

Of course this is capable of hurting people. Especially when the parties aren't careful or the maid goes rogue.

In one of the last Friday of the month pub/bar/lounge gist, a guy had two maids and was sleeping with the two of them. His wife had a maid at home, and then his wife's relatives sent a young girl of about 20 who was a "distant niece" of sort to stay with them. It was the niece he first had an affair with just about a month after she arrived the house.
The wife will usually leave and go for vigil on the last Friday of every month. Usually, the househelp will cater for the 2 kids and put them to sleep. They asleep in the help's room when the wife is out for the night. He woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to be sure who was with the kids and how they were all sleeping, especially as this was the first time the wife's niece was experiencing his wife not being around at night. Also, he had noticed light in the room where they sleep and was wondering who was still awake around 1am in the morning. When he got to the room, the wife's niece was sprawled on one of the beds alone. The kids aged 3 and 4 were with the maid on her own bed sleeping. The small TV in the room was on providing slight illumination. From what he said he saw that night, he knew he was in trouble. The wife's niece, there she was laying on her tummy. Her arse was up in the air with her thighs spread apart. Her sleeping wrapper barely covering anything. The pubic hair scantily covering her labia, and the pink slit of the labia showing. He did not know how long he starred and contemplated or whether it was only for a few seconds. All he noticed was that he had a rock solid erection. One of the strongest he has ever had. He instinctively started stroking himself and she moved a little spreading her thighs wider and bending one of her legs at the knee putting her in a position like she was climbing a high stairs. He went to his room, changed into a towel, came back and noticed the wrapper was all gone and not on her body anymore. Like she woke up while he was briefly gone and took it completely off her body. Long story short he quietly climbed the bed and when he tried to gently push his way and enter her, he realized that though she was tight as he was huge, she was already very wet and welcoming. She also did resist at all. He took a huge gamble and came inside her twice that night amidst her stiffled cries and moan as she used her own hands to cover her mouth from screaming and crying out too loud that night. And that was how it began with her.

He thought he was being careful until one thing led to another and he realized that the maid saw all that happened the very first night. That was when he pieced his recent observations together. He had noticed that the maid started dressing skimpily at home and she was much younger. Perhaps 17 at most. He did not relate it to the fact that her dressing sort of changed a day or two after the night with the wife's niece. Long story short he slept with her too but in a more crazy sort of way. While she was trying to entice him, when he made his move. In the course of trying to take his shorts off she saw his manhood full and erect, she got a little scared and very afraid. She started trying to resist. He had to practically use force/subdue her to have his way. She struggled and resisted trying to break free, but the moment he was able to get inbetween her thighs, position himself and push her jerseylike very skimpy night trunk shorts aside he penetrated and lodge fully deep inside her raw. She started actively moaning, crying and kissing back.

About a while latter both girls got seriously ill. He thought he was a dead man. Which brought about the gist in the first place.He was very worried. We tried our best then to tell him to keep calm. Eventually, going to the hospital, it was revealed that they both came down with Malaria at the same time. One had typhoid as well.

27 Likes

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by ugbede69(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
someone should explain the principle of operation of a pregnancy test kit
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by Blackmann001: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
rosy1992:

Babe mosquito Don bite u once abi na camera dey deceive me
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by Breezy90(m): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2020
ugbede69:
someone should explain the principle of operation of a pregnancy test kit
pregnacy test kits contains an immunoassay strip with reactive antibodies in it.When one is pregnant, she produces a hormone known as Hcg (human chorionic gonadotrophin) hormone...this hormones reacts with the antibodies in the test strip and gives it that bright colour you get when it is positive...

Selah

8 Likes

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2020
Lived with a sexy one for 5 years in my family but was able to resist the temptation despite many nights I was in the house alone with her.

Sexy with wild hips and pecky boobs and naughty but I have a lot to lose sleeping with her and then I have girlfriends so it helped with me resisting the temptation but e no easy.

1 Like

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by anthonyuncle(m): 3:19am On Jun 20, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

The excitement of creeping late at night. Of watching and waiting and bidding time. The excitement of nearly getting caught. All that adds to the thrill. We are actors in this movie called life. We play our roles and if roles become too boring and excitement comes with some action, we damn the consequences. Especially when the said maid it tempting enough. While it is not accepted by the society as an excuse, it is worsened when the man is in a boring relationship. There are also instances where it is the woman who is attracted to the male domestic servants.

Of course this is capable of hurting people. Especially when the parties aren't careful or the maid goes rogue.

In one of the last Friday of the month pub/bar/lounge gist, a guy had two maids and was sleeping with the two of them. His wife had a maid at home, and then his wife's relatives sent a young girl of about 20 who was a "distant niece" of sort to stay with them. It was the niece he first had an affair with just about a month after she arrived the house.
The wife will usually leave and go for vigil on the last Friday of every month. Usually, the househelp will cater for the 2 kids and put them to sleep. They asleep in the help's room when the wife is out for the night. He woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to be sure who was with the kids and how they were all sleeping, especially as this was the first time the wife's niece was experiencing his wife not being around at night. Also, he had noticed light in the room where they sleep and was wondering who was still awake around 1am in the morning. When he got to the room, the wife's niece was sprawled on one of the beds alone. The kids aged 3 and 4 were with the maid on her own bed sleeping. The small TV in the room was on providing slight illumination. From what he said he saw that night, he knew he was in trouble. The wife's niece, there she was laying on her tummy. Her arse was up in the air with her thighs spread apart. Her sleeping wrapper barely covering anything. The pubic hair scantily covering her labia, and the pink slit of the labia showing. He did not know how long he starred and contemplated or whether it was only for a few seconds. All he noticed was that he had a rock solid erection. One of the strongest he has ever had. He instinctively started stroking himself and she moved a little spreading her thighs wider and bending one of her legs at the knee putting her in a position like she was climbing a high stairs. He went to his room, changed into a towel, came back and noticed the wrapper was all gone and not on her body anymore. Like she woke up while he was briefly gone and took it completely off her body. Long story short he quietly climbed the bed and when he tried to gently push his way and enter her, he realized that though she was tight as he was huge, she was already very wet and welcoming. She also did resist at all. He took a huge gamble and came inside her twice that night amidst her stiffled cries and moan as she used her own hands to cover her mouth from screaming and crying out too loud that night. And that was how it began with her.

He thought he was being careful until one thing led to another and he realized that the maid saw all that happened the very first night. That was when he pieced his recent observations together. He had noticed that the maid started dressing skimpily at home and she was much younger. Perhaps 17 at most. He did not relate it to the fact that her dressing sort of changed a day or two after the night with the wife's niece. Long story short he slept with her too but in a more crazy sort of way. While she was trying to entice him, when he made his move. In the course of trying to take his shorts off she saw his manhood full and erect, she got a little scared and very afraid. She started trying to resist. He had to practically use force/subdue her to have his way. She struggled and resisted trying to break free, but the moment he was able to get inbetween her thighs, position himself and push her jerseylike very skimpy night trunk shorts aside he penetrated and lodge fully deep inside her raw. She started actively moaning, crying and kissing back.

About a while latter both girls got seriously ill. He thought he was a dead man. Which brought about the gist in the first place.He was very worried. We tried our best then to tell him to keep calm. Eventually, going to the hospital, it was revealed that they both came down with Malaria at the same time. One had typhoid as well.

guy,

u deserve an Oscar for story telling.

17 Likes

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by Kobicove(m): 4:09am On Jun 20, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

So you expect us to believe that this actually happened in real life?

Which sane man would attempt to have sex in the same room where 3 other people are sleeping including his own 2 kids?!

3 Likes

Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by oyatz(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2020
Have you noticed one thing;

Almost all house maids are promiscuous?

EzendiEgo1:
It all started from this your breast big ooh do you know how to kiss most times you will not know how it all started.

From that day na so sex take start,my brother konji can make you take risk you can't take in business. Sometimes around 2am I will open her door just to have sex or kiss her.

Aah this girl sex me well o my god...mind you me I never marry ooh just dey my uncle place and opportunity came my way.

Small chance we don kiss,sex,romance each other but believe me my respect was no longing there,reputation all gone because of sex.

We keep engaging in sex with condom until one day she refuse I must go raw. I did it raw from that day onwards but will not cum inside, from that raw was the beginning of pregnancy fear.

She later sack herself in the name she's not feeling fine. One week later she called me that she's pregnant and she will have to do abortion or else everyone will know (fake pregnancy) I have to give her money in order to save myself.

Picture: After the so called pregnancy I have to go and test if the pregnancy is gone with that test tube.
Re: Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) by bayodele73(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2020
Ambitiouz:
Abeg make person dash me N200 Etisalat make i use make call abeg. I dey down.

0 81835888 1 2 God bless
Make Whatsapp call

(1) (2) (Reply)

***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* / Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? / My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.