Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Unilag Student Sets Up Her Friends To Be Gang-raped By 7 Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unilag Student Sets Up Her Friends To Be Gang-raped By 7 Boys (817 Views)

How I Was Gang-Raped By 7 Boys ― 14-Year-Old Girl In Delta / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Kubwa Robbery Update:owner Of Abandoned Car Turns Out To Be Gang Leader [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Student Sets Up Her Friends To Be Gang-raped By 7 Boys by Linx1234: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
An undergraduate student of Unilag who was allegedly mocked for losing her virginity, has been linked to the gang-rape of her two female friends by 7 boys.

Funke Adeyanju who shared the story on Facebook, said the incident occurred shortly after the rape victims arrived their friend’s cousin’s house to deliver a surprise birthday gift to her.

According to Adeyanju, the girls are year one students of the University of lagos, between the ages of 18-19 years.

She said the girls whose drinks were spiked before the sad incident took place, have been taken to a hospital in Ikeja while the male suspects have been arrested.

Adeyanju wrote;

Parents we need God’s intervention”

This morning at about 09:15hrs the securitymen in my estate rushed to my gate to alert me of an ongoing crime that is being perpetrated.

We rushed to the house ....................https://janefblog.com/13940-2unilag-student-sets-up-her-friends-to-be-gang-raped-by-7-boys-after-she-was-mocked-for-losing-her-virginity/

Re: Unilag Student Sets Up Her Friends To Be Gang-raped By 7 Boys by Dripy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is wickedness.

The truth is that women are their own worst enemy, later she would turn around and blame the innocent man who was only robbed in to do the bidding of the malevolent female.

Both the girl and the rapists should be put away for a long time.

I hate rape in its entirety.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Sets Up Her Friends To Be Gang-raped By 7 Boys by daniberry: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
May we not fall into the hands of wrong friends...
Re: Unilag Student Sets Up Her Friends To Be Gang-raped By 7 Boys by AskProf: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lies. Liar.
Re: Unilag Student Sets Up Her Friends To Be Gang-raped By 7 Boys by AskProf: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Woe-man

(1) (Reply)

. / Residents Arrest Suspected Ritualist In Ibadan, Hands Him Over To Police / Lagos CP Identifies Officers Killed, Injured During #endsars Protest At Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.