Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (63509 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by paulolee(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simplyparis:
receive sense ijn
go sleepa abeg...wat do u kno abt morals...if na davido talk same u for like the tweet o...abeg jus de ur lane
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by pocohantas(f): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
zicoraads:

cheesy cheesy

You be rich babe na. tongue

How far...I don ask that PS5... Na around 600k. Shey you know say my biday approaches. Do sontin. embarassed embarassed

I know o. We are almost there. See as old age just dey rush you. 600k? Be like I go submit your acct number to HR, make them just dey send my salary to you. cheesy
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
EngineerBode:

He just ask for a favour. I can't remember him asking you

One thing people are always advised to do is speak out. He spoke out and you picked on him. Hope that makes you feel good about yourself?
It's OK. Hope you've atleast assisted him
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Habby222: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
How cool. But mostly the guys suffers / feels low self esteem especially when the babe earns more than him. He feels intimidated

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Kokoboss: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by BetterPoison: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
zicoraads:

cheesy cheesy

You be rich babe na. tongue

How far...I don ask that PS5... Na around 600k. Shey you know say my biday approaches. Do sontin. embarassed embarassed
nice shoes
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by BetterPoison: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Why won’t they date us? grin
big aunty how u doing...much love from over here..
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Diffdeef(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
A lady can be broke but might not have the "Man dependency" mental schema,So you don't necessarily need to avoid broke ladies but ladies with such mentality because an okay to do lady might still bill you all the time. It's not like people choose to be broke.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by unmask: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Fool! are you my account manager? what I have in my account can buy all of you in your family. grin
so if his family costs less than 5k, that could mean you still have less than 5k in your acct
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by ayamAgenius: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Where dem release this one from? Who is" We" exactly? Abi you denying d fact that there are Broke Men?

C'mon Amiga, there are Broke men. Perhaps broke men sld be with broke ladies. Nothing inspires a broke man to Up his game more than dating a broke girl. cool
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by DivineTurnAroun(f): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
What is going on nah girls this girls that, women this woman that.
Are our men getting too lazy that they can no longer work hard to take care of their women. So you will rather date or settled down with someone you are not compatible with just because she's independent
Oh I will not blame you guys is because of situation of this country that is causing this
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by zicoraads: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

I know o. We are almost there. See as old age just dey rush you. 600k? Be like I go submit your acct number to HR, make them just dey send my salary to you. cheesy
Na lie... I am still in my 20s biko. tongue

Abeg submit am sharp Sharp... grin grin

I believe you die! Mama the mama. Area mama! grin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by zicoraads: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
BetterPoison:
nice shoes
Thanks bro.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by BetterPoison: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
zicoraads:

Thanks bro.
more blessing bro... Stay safe
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by BetterPoison: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

mama abeg reason me too. Yourboisloyal cry Sterling bank 0 0 7205391 0
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by temmytee2309: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
I wish i knew this before dating that yoruba in 2015, the girl wan wreck me down finally but God no gree.
Thank God for the breakup at last but make i no lie, I too Bleep the girl... and thats the only thing she offered in our 1½years of dating.
I wish i spent all that money on my mum rather that hoelosho stupid girl.

Oyinkansola... Na Amadioha go fire your left breast wherever you are.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Gsentme(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So it's safe to tell women to stay away from Broke Guys huh?
Then make sure you are not a broke ass girl. Independent date independent and dependent date dependent. Simple as ABCD. Sometime is funny seeing a broke ass fucking girl rejecting a broke guy. And all her biological brothers are broke too. Which way girls undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Kokoboss: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Tozic: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ariza:
I concur! At least you will be saving us these "what do women offer?" Or "how much respect a woman earning higher can give" or "women are leeches" rants we read Everytime.

The irony though you lot can hardly handle jndependent women. grin

grin ...

And you think men ain't wiser? You go to reality and face it.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Coloradowater: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
God bless you bro I feel your spirit, higher you go
Neroiam:

Thank God
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Has it gotten to this? Where men come to the open to disgrace themselves. Chai. Nigeria is finished. Our men have no shame again. Fucking gold diggers!
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by afobam(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
zionstaar75:
stop being short sighted, am with a Nigerian lady that pays d bill most times,buy's most things and gives me cash almost every week even though she knows am not broke. The challenge is u can't control babes like that all d time, she has money.its actually better though, she gave me 200k last month without asking. E dey sweet sha,and she's so fine
Its either you're broke or you're liar.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Afodot0022:
As a married experienced man. The worst calamity that can befall a man is to marry a broke girl that has nothing to offer.. No skill, no education,no job, no business atall.. Pls tell me, what is such woman looking for in marriage if not disaster. A man that is still struggling will still go aheqd to end up with such woman. Any man that made a mistake marrying such kinda woman will end up in suicide attempt cos it will get to a time frustration will be so high. A woman that is suppose to be ur helpmate will be the one dragging you down financially. Pls single guys..listen and learn and dont let one stupid emotions lead you to committing blunders in life. You will regret it and it will definately end in capital letter TEARS. Forget emotions and reason with ur brain for your own good.
Remained Blessed and Wise

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by tonididdy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You all can see the confused state of men huh? Don't ask for money they term you "pretender" and ask they will label you "Broke and leech"!
But na una usual trait na... My girl is rare, it isn't something Nigerian men are used to.
Anyway I tie her join waist
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by ebukaka12(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
FashionCookie:
Una too talk. It's not as if I'm supporting a woman doing nothing or anything. But the way some people talk here sometimes, one will think at a point in their lives they've never been broke or had nothing doing. And I'm very sure then, they had girlfriends that they wanted to "stick with them through thick and thin." Judging from comments and all, some people here are not fair. Who see una go think say na one kind girl una dey date. I know some of you still mumu for your girlfriends. But then, it's nairaland...everyone can brag!... Lol...I know they'll come for me but I no go too reason am. ��E no touch ANYWHERE. Lol....
My first comment here in a very long time.. Ya talk am finish. U r a realist jawe. I can go sleep now cool
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by davien(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Guys it's not just broke women, as a man never bend over for any woman that isn't your mother because she's the only one that can be genuinely invested in you.

Never play provider when she is not under your authority as much as you want to, love is not a ticket to lose money and solve a woman's problems.. If she could ignore the problem before you came along then lay them on your head when you came then she could do the same for the next guy. Be wise.

"It's rare for a mother to fool a son but common for someone's daughter to fool you"

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by placeforbakers(f): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
If you want to be an independent lady so that guys will not trash-talk you, learn a vocation in order not to depend on anyone. Learn baking online at affordable price.
Contact https:///2348176920180
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

You're a medical student? In what school, prove it and I'm ready to assist u
I am a “Doctor of optometry” in training sir and I have been paying my fees and other expenses myself right from my first year. I still have like four to go Sir.You can drop your WhatsApp contact so I can show you proof cause i really don’t know how this platform is used as regards sending of images et’ll. I’ll be glad if you can be of help sir. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Flairoqy:

I don't know your present condition and I'm not judging, but aren't you ashamed? that was way too forward.
was it?? If only you know what’s up. You can keep going. Have a nice day.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by goodyshinny: 12:31am On Jun 23, 2020
If we say we will not date broke men now,wahala go start.they will say we are too materialistic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.