Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (63507 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by RuddyFusion(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
At d end of the day, they'll still date Broke Girls. Iceyjay you think it's all men that desire rich independent ladies? Go with what suits you.

Sweet candy
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Turata101: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Carchoice:
Dating an independent lady;

When you call her in the evening she tells about her day activities, you both gets to share ideas, solutions to problems, discuss productive ideas(note: there’s no morning call because she doesn’t have the time)

Dating a dependent lady;

She calls you in the morning grin, and starts telling you how she’s not eaten, needs money for hair, her data is not always enough, she’s always in need, endless need, when you have 20k in your account, 16k goes to her one way or the other just to prove your level responsibility grin
You are always worried because you can’t satisfy her enough. When her phone rings it’s no other than toasters. No one calls her for anything serious except “come and visit me”

I been there bro, it’s not a nice experience. Currently I role with women that calls me to share business ideas and needs my intellectual inputs.

If you are in love with a woman and you haven’t done anything for yourself yet, and you don’t know how far journey you still have and you are a NIGERIAN, sorry bro.

Thank you bro. You are very right. A broke girl has nothing to offer, only sticking pussy. You don’t have to force anyone to accept your advise . Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Gabkosh: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Stay away from broke girls, run as fast as you can if possible, if you are earning good income monthly stick to high class ladies that are earning good income too, so that you can both complement each other.

I've learnt the hard way and I can never repeat such stupid mistake again.
I support the motion.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by alexola20(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Toks2008(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Stay away from broke girls, run as fast as you can if possible, if you are earning good income monthly stick to high class ladies that are earning good income too, so that you can both complement each other.

There is nothing wrong in dating a broke lady if you have money to help her change her status.

The problem is that many broke ladies are foolish in that they keep asking for money for dumb things rather than ask purposefully like wanting to invest in a business so that they can start making their own money.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Neroiam(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Truetalk3139:

boss abeg help your boy nothing is small

2063689671 UBA

15 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MrHandsome2013: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Neroiam:
... I am really short of words sir. You will never lack anything in this life. As you have put smile on my face. God will continue to put smile on your face amen.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by dangoteinlaw: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Vyzz:
I know a particular onyi moniker that wouldn't like this thread
Onyi abi,she’s quoted me a lot of times.i pity any man that will settle down with such a liability

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Turata101: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Spot on!

I'm dating a south African girl currently and she's the epitome of everything a man wants in a woman, she told me herself that she doesn't depend on men for anything unless if I feel like spending on her, I swear since I started dating her, I've had alot of peace of mind and I've added more weight, being with her is the best thing on earth.
I agree with you bro. I am currently living in South Africa and currently dating an independent girl, she has been the best girl ever. She works for her money and always busy at work. I am doing well with her. Broke girls have nothing to offer
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Happyguy201: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This one loud o. Anyways people b wedding every weekend so ya opinion no matter. It's not our fault u can't find a good woman.
People wedding everyday they tell you what they are facing and going through now you will be amazed I have a friend who just got married 3 months ago now he's complaining and regretting why he married the girl she completely changed from who she used to be so save me that bull crap you don't know what you're talking about

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Truetalk3139: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Sambai65(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
izubext007:
please nairaland help me oooooh, am in such situation right now.....my petty business is being ruined. please help me.................I discovered that I spend to please her despite with all the error in her body. please all of u should me with hard advice I don't care all I need is deliverance.
Lol,carry naija ladie matter for head at your own peeeri grin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MansoryMX(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
See as girls dey avoid this thread. I got married to a broke woman. Menn it wasn’t easy when i hit financial rock. The problem with a lot broke girls is their family. They feel entitled. Never date a broke girl. I learnt the hard way. Although I was able to train her through the university and today we are both financially independent and support each other. My wife will tell you this “Non of my kids will get married to a poor man’s child and if o catch any of my kids dating a broke boy or girl I will end it” cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by FashionCookie(f): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Una too talk. It's not as if I'm supporting a woman doing nothing or anything. But the way some people talk here sometimes, one will think at a point in their lives they've never been broke or had nothing doing. And I'm very sure then, they had girlfriends that they wanted to "stick with them through thick and thin." Judging from comments and all, some people here are not fair. Who see una go think say na one kind girl una dey date. I know some of you still mumu for your girlfriends. But then, it's nairaland...everyone can brag!... Lol...I know they'll come for me but I no go too reason am. ��E no touch ANYWHERE. Lol....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by ednut1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Last time i heard buy me card or tfare was 2015 avoid broke girls

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by ojuu4u(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigpicture001:
Av dated both.. ND can tell you dt it's the personality of the gal that matters not social and economic class.

Av met a lot of working ladies that's are tasking people and not even interesting to b with.. They don't know Jack about anything aside their work. They demand from their guy like they themselves don't work.

I have also met very sensible non-working gal in a relationship and sh plans her life around her small money. ND would still not ask you for a dime. Yes sh has a lot of dreams. I mean plenty of them...

Op leave slay queen alone and have your peace of mind with good thinking ladies... Now u make it looks as though it's all non-working Gals that are burden and uninteresting.....

Your personality attract same personalities.... Honestly slay queens don't feel conformable around me. I dnt know y. U will just know am not your type. No matter your beuty

Yoruba adage tells us that, its your finger alone* that can not deceiv u. Any other finger, can let one down. Ogaa even if u are Dangote ,u can't give everything ur woman wants ......all things be equal I will go for working class girl any day any time.

*Hairdo, perfume, earrings ,make up, panties* all these are needed by typical Nigeria girls / lady (and not slay mama o)

Ur woman will have friends, co-tenants, church or mosque members, these people may come up with aso ebi or contributions for any member celebrating good tins, all these have financial implications and are directed towards only u alone in addition to ur own responsibilities.

A time is coming u will tire of buying them/ footing the bills. Why? as a man u will see them as less important, but for her its very important, that is where the wall of ur relationship will begin to crack, if u don't carefully, another man will come in to assist ur woman footing the bill , I guess u knw footing ur woman bills will come with a big price!

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by selfdefence: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
fair point i wont even lie
Iceyjayz:

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by FahBuLous: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dad, Mum and Friends in the house....
I'm in need of a job, I want a job to do so that I can save money for my Web designing training, the one I'm doing is paying me for 5k a month... Pls help....
I stay at Asaba and I live alone, how do I survive with this kind of salary?
My number is Zero Eight Zero Eight Nine Nine One Five Two Zero Seven....
Thanks in advance and God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by ArticleBeast: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Fool! are you my account manager? what I have in my account can buy all of you in your family. grin
Na lie forget your yarnings guy. Na lack they make man dey do this one broke that one broke. If you get real money not money wey 10 dialysis session go wipe out, your reasoning go change. Like you go dey look for who to spend it on.

Pray for grace my gee

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by frugal(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So it's safe to tell women to stay away from Broke Guys huh?
Women generally stay away from broke guys. You don't need to tell them. They can sniff your broke ass a hundred miles away grin

10 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by CzarChris(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:

Worst mistake ever for an upcoming young man.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Iceyjayz: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Toks2008:

There is nothing wrong in dating a broke lady if you have money to help her change her status.

The problem is that many broke ladies are foolish in that they keep asking for money for dumb things rather than ask purposefully like wanting to invest in a business so that they can start making their own money.

The bolded is what I'm talking about, the money I gave my ex, she never used it to do anything better for herself, only buying expensive clothes, shoes, perfumes, etc and she got more entitled like mad, mehn I just left the relationship as fast as I can, Lol presently she's asking me to forgive that, she never knew what she has until it was gone.

I told her we can be friends but nothing will make me be her boyfriend again.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
If you are hustling and you impregnate a broke girl, you are finished. embarassed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by dangoteinlaw: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
The thread is spot on. My fiancé works and earns her own pay, even when she rags me the raging has levels compared to those empty skulls with big yansh you call a wife. The fact that my girl is not lazy alone makes me love so much that I give her everything and I ask her to save her money. Yes she should save her money for time when we will all need it. That is a wife,not all these bag of beans walki around with Nokia touch on their hands.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by dominique(f): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Let's continue bashing broke girls and pretend there's no increasing number of broke guys looking for working class or well-to-do ladies to latch and leech on. Their own is even worse. Broke girls want to eat and buy stuff with your money while those ones won't rest until you're completely drained and in debt. How many broke girls will want you to convert your property to theirs? Broke leeching men are deadlier than broke leeching girls. I will teach my children to avoid both when they're of age.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Turata101:
Thank you bro. You are very right. A broke girl has nothing to offer, only sticking pussy. You don’t have to force anyone to accept your advise . Time will tell

Broke ladies are different from leeches.

What the OP ought to write is "stay away from ladies who leech on men"

I have met broke ladies in the past who will never demand money from me even when they are veery broke...

I have seen ladies that turned a little stipend to gold.

There is no big deal in being broke but leeching on men to live your life is crazy.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by ArticleBeast: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy you dey thread wey dem dey bash broke people and you still get mind to drop account number? U strong
Leave the guy o... Their talk no go put food for e belle. Na where man dey work he dey chop
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Bambela(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
It is worse when you marry a broke girl from a broke family.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
I ve never dated any broke girl before I only fûck and dump them or give to any of my guys interested to fûck to.. broke girls re of no use to me except to satisfy my sexual urge
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by donald1010(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please where or what site can one find these independent ladies??

Bcuz I'm indeed tired of meeting and dating broke girls swears!
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by bigpicture001: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
ojuu4u:

Yoruba adage tells us that, its one finger alone* that can deceiv u, ogaa even if u are dangote ,u can't give everything woman wants ......all things be equal I will go for working class girl any day any time

Hairdo, perfume, earrings ,make up, panties, all these are needed by typical Nigeria girls not slay mama o.
A time is coming u will tired of buying them, becos as a man u will see them as less important . but for her its very important, that where the wall of ur relationship will Begin to crack

I started dating my ex. When sh was in 200l in a college of education, then sh asks for financial support periodically.. But sh has her eyes set on prosperity..... Now. Sh hava a six year working experience at GTB. with over 200k monthly wage.

Have you now seen it Dat its not abt the asking, it's abt her personality. A lot of ppl are currently not employed with brains. This doesn't mean working person are better than them. (yes, they are:for the moment)

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by alexola20(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.