Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Last Born, Who Can Relate? (memes) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Last Born, Who Can Relate? (memes) (5453 Views)

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Last Born, Who Can Relate? (memes) by Justkatty(f): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
����
Re: Last Born, Who Can Relate? (memes) by tchidi066(f): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
I hate being the last child, i wish i was the first, it's damn stressful

1 Like

Re: Last Born, Who Can Relate? (memes) by LadySarah: 12:15am On Jun 20, 2020
I suffer for our last born hand. It's like my mum wasn't interested in child rearing again so she just left her for me. Just 4 yrs diff but if you ask her then she will tell you I'm her mother. grin
My elder sis already told me that she carried us so Its my turn. Mehn I suffered

No one else including my mum touches her privates, feed her, wear her clothes or carry her. If not me the girl will wail all day. Even in school she won't let her teachers change her nappies. I got called out of class everyday on her account.

When I left for secondary I was estactic. Years later my mum called me that she will join my school again. I started cryingoooo grin grin until my father listened to me and changed her school.

Everyman for himself biko grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat / Why Do Married Men Have Girlfriends? / Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.