Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,640,165 members, 6,178,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 March 2021 at 12:32 AM

Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel (2245 Views)

Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel / Please Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel / Pls Just Click On The Link And Subscribe God Will Bless You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by BBCnews24: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
@ Mabella2550
hold your two ears and come here. And don't argue - just come here... lipsrsealed
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
PrinceGoku:
@
Mabella2550

hold your two ears and come here. And don't argue - just come here... lipsrsealed
come do wetin in particular abeg? Ah ah, wonders, who come be this one again so?
What's it even about?
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mabella2550:

come do wetin in particular abeg? Ah ah, wonders, who come be this one again so? What's it even about?

na shakara again? angry
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
PrinceGoku:

na shakara again? angry
Well, I guess you've watched the video, you could just tell me about it. (as simple as that)..
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mabella2550:

Well, I guess you've watched the video, you could just tell me about it. (as simple as that)..

I guess you don't know why I called you here instead of there. it's not about watching any video, but about your diary cheesy
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
PrinceGoku:

I guess you don't know why I called you here instead of there. it's not about watching any video, but about your diary cheesy

Oh!! I really thought you called me here cause of the video. So, what about my diary?
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mabella2550:

Oh!! I really thought you called me here cause of the video. So, what about my diary?

You are a good writer. Are you a science student?
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
PrinceGoku:

You are a good writer. Are you a science student?

Thanks!!!!!
And nope, I ain't no science student.
Why do you ask?
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Mabella2550:

Thanks!!!!! And nope, I ain't no science student. Why do you ask?
You give more emphasis to science.
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2020
PrinceGoku:

You give more emphasis to science.
How
Cause I didn't notice!!!! :-)
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mabella2550:
How Cause I didn't notice!!!! :-)
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2020
PrinceGoku:

longest time. Where have you been?
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mabella2550:

longest time. Where have you been?

i've been busy like a burning blue flame trynna get things put together. And hey! thanks for asking. That's so so thoughtful of you.

Can we chat through Mail or WhatsApp?
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
PrinceGoku:

i've been busy like a burning blue flame trynna get things put together. And hey! thanks for asking. That's so so thoughtful of you.

Can we chat through Mail or WhatsApp?
I think mail will be preferable. I'm not yet on whatsapp.
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mabella2550:
I think mail will be preferable. I'm not yet on whatsapp.
Never mind dude...
how's your day? like how's enjoyment and chilling lipsrsealed.
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2020
PrinceGoku:

Never mind dude...

how's your day? like how's enjoyment and chilling lipsrsealed.
My day's fine.

I'm not chilling at all ooo. Just working hard to get those A's
But anyhow, I'm still enjoying sha.

What about you?
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mabella2550:

My day's fine.

I'm not chilling at all ooo. Just working hard to get those A's
But anyhow, I'm still enjoying sha.

What about you?

which course would you study? Engineering or Medicine or Law or Accounting?
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2020
PrinceGoku:

which course would you study? Engineering or Medicine or Law or Accountant?
Accounting.
But I might also study psychology. I love that course scatter.

I know just little about you, and that's just your name PrinceGoku.
I have no idea who i've been chatting with.
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mabella2550:
Accounting. But I might also study psychology. I love that course scatter.
I know just little about you, and that's just your name PrinceGoku. I have no idea who i've been chatting with.
What would you like to know abt me?
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
PrinceGoku:

Anything you feel Comfortable telling me.
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2020
Happy new month.

Still don't know you pretty much, but I'm loving your vibes.
Just that you're barely active, I guess it's either this or that ( I guess you're busy).

Anyways, have a fun-filled month. smiley
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
PrinceGoku:

Hi, it's been a while.
Don't bother telling me anything you don't feel like. . I'm cool with that.

So, how's everything?
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mabella2550:
Hi, it's been a while. Don't bother telling me anything you don't feel like. . I'm cool with that.
So, how's everything?

lipsrsealed

You left me heartbroken for weeks without a single reply.
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
PrinceGoku:

lipsrsealed

You left me heartbroken for weeks without a single reply.
I did?
For weeks!!!

Wow!!!
Sorry about that then, I didn't notice .

But really, you were the one that didn't reply me. That's why I asked you to forget about telling me anything again.

Check well
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mabella2550:

I did?
For weeks!!!

Wow!!!
Sorry about that then, I didn't notice .

But really, you were the one that didn't reply me. That's why I asked you to forget about telling me anything again.

Check well
lol...
but I thought I said ''what would you like to know abt me''?
Not that I know what's trudging all over your head. It was a privilege.
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
PrinceGoku:

lol...
but I thought I said ''what would you like to know abt me''?
Not that I know what's trudging all over your head. It was a privilege.
And I said anything you feel comfortable telling me.
Anyways, that's by the way now.
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mabella2550:

And I said anything you feel comfortable telling me.
Anyways, that's by the way now.

And I said come and beat me tongue
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
PrinceGoku:

And I said come and beat me tongue
And I said I Don't Have Your Time tongue
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mabella2550:
And I said I Don't Have Your Time tongue
2nd time you are breaking my heart embarassed
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by Mabella2550(f): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2020
PrinceGoku:

2nd time you are breaking my heart embarassed
I hear you oooo
Re: Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel by PrinceGoku(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mabella2550:

Looks like you are seriously mad at me. Please don't be. You are the first and best friend I have on here. Don't make me feel this way.. Please. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Noah Had Been A Nigerian / Oga And House Girl / Check Out Mr May D’s Wedding Gift To Peter Okoye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.