Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) (41265 Views)

South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
In as much as I am a support of obasek, I still fear if he can won this election.

I am sawing and beliefing all this things hapening in APC will made APC stronger. APC has weight in Edo, APC might decided to goes for the Fayose ways, using all powers to won this election.

I urges PDP and obasek to talk less focus on how to won the election.

Elections are not win in social media. I will vote for obasek

You are indeed a confirmed zombie.
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Some many people want to see osho and his apc candidate fail in the forthcoming Edo elections... well let’s Just watch and see
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by adelaja70(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
hammer3:
ALL THIS PROVES, IS THAT TINUBU IS A TYRANT AND YORUBA ARE HIS SLAVE.

SEE THE WAY TINUBU UNSEAT AMBODE, WITH RECKLESS ABANDON.

GO TO ANAMBRA, PETER OBI COULD NOT TRY THAT.

GO TO EDO, OSHIOMOLE COULD NOT TRY IT AND SURVIVE.

Y DO YORUBA SUBMIT THEMSELVES SO SHEEPISHLY TO TYRANNY?
It's like if you never mention Yoruba... Your JT no go pick current. Yoruba dis and dat, if MC OLUOMO reason una matter again or Oba Akure flog una eze indigbo again.Naa to dey scream UN, EUROPEAN UNION, TRUMP AND HITLER...
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by LudaChriz(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Shame on pdp love eat remnant so they can't even produce a fresh candidate for governorship race... What a political clamaklote

Transformer must be near by
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
See as Obaseki look humble and responsible just for ticket sake. Let him win the election, then you see his true colour

I told someone,he will do them sege, leopard can never change his spot, wait and see, if he succumb that same Edo purse to them, then is two face human being
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Brandstudio01: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
ghettokid1:
This Edo election is becoming more interesting than the Presidential election
I'm telling. The man is becoming Bigger than Atiku
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by opius: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
See as Obaseki look humble and responsible just for ticket sake. Let him win the election, then you see his true colour
obaseki isn't a tyrant.....he is very calm tho
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
mikeycharles:
APC and PDP are all the same, I just pray that Edo people will get a governor that will govern them well and provide social amenities.
obaseki is doing that already... Oshiomhole did it during his first tenure,but became something else in his second tenure

the new oba of Benin is a checkmate and guidance to governance in Edo state.
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by frank41(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
ff0000:
What happens when after all this fuss, Obaseki wins this election and shames the ugly oshiomhole?

They will all hide their faces
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by AsawanaDgreat: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
The thug of war has just begun.
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by rollandben(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
who shows these dudes road to PDP office biko, that shows they have been dinning on the same table for long. APC v PDP!! Only God could judge
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by abbasajao(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Which o e be ECOWAS for Atiku Abubakar at the back of Secondus
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by abbasajao(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Which one be ECOWAS for Atiku Abubakar at the back of Secondus
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Validated: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
In as much as I am a support of obasek, I still fear if he can won this election.

I am sawing and beliefing all this things hapening in APC will made APC stronger. APC has weight in Edo, APC might decided to goes for the Fayose ways, using all powers to won this election.

Real confirmed zombie .. English is on ventilator here embarassed
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by naijaman2225(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Didi2d:

The same person that claims he doesn't want share Edo money and doesn't want godfatherism is now sharing Edo money with PDP and tell me is there no godfather in PDP?

What an ingrate! You fought and embarrassed the person that made you Governor.
I hate people that doesn't appreciate when you assist them

D TIN DEY REALLY PAIN U. SORRY OOO, BEAR, NA SO LIFE BE.
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by OmoOduduwa01: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
ghettokid1:
This Edo election is becoming more interesting than the Presidential election

I swear
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Modikko(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
People are just hypocrites, so because Obaseki decamped to PDP now he is a saint. Assuming one of the PDP Governors now decamps to APC he will be castigated and called evil. SMH to people’s stupidity.
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by MrPaul2: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Shame on pdp love eat remnant so they can't even produce a fresh candidate for governorship race... What a political clamaklote
do APC have a fresh candidate? Shame in them too.
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by vertueptime: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Winning tru election or tru supreme court?

ff0000:
What happens when after all this fuss, Obaseki wins this election and shames the ugly oshiomhole?
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hallabee1:
Am not seeing clearly ,please is that the Gov standing... my Google glass is not here ... am seeing someone standing like an errand boy

grin grin grin The cane Obasek used to beat Oshio deh ceiling for those guys, wait and see, betrayer deh his DNA

2 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Karmaisme(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Modikko:
People are just hypocrites, so because Obaseki decamped to PDP now he is a saint. Assuming one of the PDP Governors now decamps to APC he will be castigated and called evil. SMH to people’s stupidity.

4+4=Obaseki
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Charisma01: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Enwhen:

Money he refused to give Oshobaba

He will give it to the PDP...

My thought exactly
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Philipxxxx0: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
How many state now is APC state, someone should help me calculate it.
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Charisma01: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Enwhen:

Money he refused to give Oshobaba

He will give it to the PDP...

My thoughts exactly
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

shut up!!!
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by MrPaul2: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Didi2d:

The same person that claims he doesn't want share Edo money and doesn't want godfatherism is now sharing Edo money with PDP and tell me is there no godfather in PDP?

What an ingrate! You fought and embarrassed the person that made you Governor.
I hate people that doesn't appreciate when you assist them
Are you learn at all? Or you just chose to type nonsense. Do you know what's the meaning of ingrate? If you know and you have followed the fight from the beginning you will not post this rubbish here.
Let me ask you, who brought the slogan one man one vote in Edo State? Who started the chanting "no more godfatherism" in Edo State? Who is the chief master of election malpractice.
Lastly, who told you he is sharing money with PDP? Are you saying pastor share money with APC in other to get ticket too? Stop saying things you don't have fact and figure on before you put yourself in trouble one day
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

If you can't type in English, then try your local language.
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by nwasouka24: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Edo has been talk of town
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

fear not my brother..the only link btw Edo and APC was obaseki.pdp are in every nooks and crannies of Edo state,when APC was at the central(governor)..that why PDP swept last year's elections in Edo State

Oshiomhole knows APC is history in Edo state
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Dansuqi: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
1BitterTruth:

I see PDP winning.

I see apc winning sweet truth
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Dansuqi: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
Some many people want to see osho and his apc candidate fail in the forthcoming Edo elections... well let’s Just watch and see

It won't happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more / Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.