Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,138 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. (51558 Views)

Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

You don't know but you will be saying buhari is useless.no government has ever employed 500,000 people at once in Africa.buhari is fantastic
3 years employment for 500k people is a first really. I'm sure if your employee sacked you after working for 3 years you'll call him fantastic!!

5 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by erospecial: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How's it a good move? 500k people are starring joblessness in a recession economy and it's a good move?

you guys are products of the doomed African societies.
this program was designed for 24months rotational beneficiaries.
Batch A has spent 43months watching other millions of graduates suffering since 2016.
Buhari and Abacha will enter heaven before many of you Npower batch A beneficiaries in particular.

7 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by ofiko123(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
iCauseTrouble
post=90857510:

Yahoo government

�i am telling you..
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Dansuqi: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
authority2006:

Lol. That was the olden days. If you're into politics, you would know that I'm giving first hand information here.

Yes but you are dead wrong.npower is different.2016 is not olden days,the process of recruitment is highly fair and meritocratic.do you know how many times legislators have complained that they never made any input in the process?

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

500,000 people zombies.are you aware that a lot of them hate buhari passionately?
15m zombies actually
I'm not aware. How did you know about that?
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by ofiko123(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nice one.. Sai baba is working..

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

It is actually a good move afterall starving people even worst off are coming to replace them.if she delays the disengagement,it is still good but there's never a better time to disengage the batch A

Is it the intending replacement that is a good move to you or the sack of the batch A. Which is to you?
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by erospecial: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
authority2006:

Looks like you're desperate, oga. Did they retain themselves for 40 months? If not, what made them selfish in your opinion? Let me disappoint you, more than 80% names of the new beneficiaries are already with the ministry of humanitarian affairs. You want to know more?
better than eat and die alone.
atleast they are new set of people.
thank God you got your opportunity transparently selfish African!
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Dansuqi: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

3 years employment for 500k people is a first really. I'm sure if your employee sacked you after working for 3 years you'll call him fantastic!!

You don't know how to talk.I wonder if you will ever change.
The contract was for 2 years.they have even exceeded 3 years Mr.the fg has been gracious in paying them beyond the agreed two years.technically,the contract is over.I thought I liked due process

6 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Dansuqi: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

15m zombies actually
I'm not aware. How did you know about that?

I have many friends and relations partaking in the programme and I believe you also do

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by usibengate(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Them try
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Dansuqi: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Is it the intending replacement that is a good move to you or the sack of the batch A. Which is to you?

Both is good.by the way,it is not a sack.they have exceeded their tenure

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by authority2006(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
erospecial:

you're a liar:
Npower is not the same as the 774000
gutters, markets and roads clearing jobs of #20000 for non graduates in which those you mentioned are given certain percentage of applicants!
stop this unrefined and twisted mind propaganda.

Lol. You want me to convince you? Mark this thread and my username, you will apologise in no distant future. Npower slots was distributed among lawmakers and and other cabinet members and brought it home. Names have gone. When the portal is opened, you guys are going to fight over the crumbs

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Yankee101: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Create jobs ina recession not kill them
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by authority2006(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
erospecial:

better than eat and die alone.
atleast they are new set of people.
thank God you got your opportunity transparently selfish African!

You just don't know where to direct your anger and accusation, that's my problem with you. If you're selected and govt fails to exit you after two years, should we blame you for it? You're desperate
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by erospecial: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
jericco1:
Those of you hoping for permanency. Better enter street oh grin grin
They've been too greedy and inconsiderate of other unemployed graduates!

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by erospecial: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
authority2006:

You just don't know where to direct your anger and accusation, that's my problem with you. If you're selected and govt fails to exit you after two years, should we blame you for it? You're desperate
listen to yourself hopeless ingrate!
you were supposed to spend 24 months but graciously spending 43 months yet do not want to exit or be grateful!
what a dead mind!

3 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by authority2006(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes but you are dead wrong.npower is different. 2016 is not olden days,the process of recruitment is highly fair and meritocratic.

Yes, 2016 and 2017 recruitments were fair. Best that has happened in this country!

do you know how many times legislators have complained that they never made any input in the process?

Now, I'm telling you that their complaints had yielded positive results. The reason many of you find this info unbelievable is that you're not into politics. Because of that, you are not aware of this

2 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Alamuro1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
God knows the best. God Will lead them to the right way because at this pandemic period where all the companies are crying. Secondly, The age is not by their side again

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Pacesetter123(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
500k? Hahahahaha when did they employ that many?
If it is dat one,dey did.Dey only program dis administration was so opened in de process is dis N-power.Though not a beneficiary,but I av witnessed a lot of my guys benefiting from it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by erospecial: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
authority2006:

Lol. You want me to convince you? Mark this thread and my username, you will apologise in no distant future. Npower slots was distributed among lawmakers and and other cabinet members and brought it home. Names have gone. When the portal is opened, you guys are going to fight over the crumbs
better be grateful for 19 gracious months beyond the stipulated 24months if you're a batch A beneficiaries.
the names being submitted are new people from Nigeria as you were!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Both is good.by the way,it is not a sack.they have exceeded their tenure
Yeah it's a retirement with pensions. Do you know the unemployment figure of Nigeria? It's obvious you're not aware of the impact of 500k people at a go. It could only be meaningful under a voodoo economist like Buhari
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by authority2006(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
erospecial:

listen to yourself hopeless ingrate!

You are desperate! Why this level of anger?

you were supposed to spend 24 months but graciously spending 43 months yet do not want to exit or be grateful!

There is nothing like "you do not want to exit". If govt say that they are done with you, they are done with you.

what a dead mind!

Like I said, you're desperate!
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by echesilver: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
runningriot:
This is not fair! this is outrageous, wickedness and unrealistic plan! for goodness sake were do you want them to start from? that number is high and that means crime rate will surge! it is better to maintain them and let the sleeping dog lies! in insane country and administration jobs are protected not let loss! I really feel for them and I pray this decision be revised with immediately!

What are you even saying? Didn't they know it was 2 years contact before applying at first.. Just like saying why government disengaged corpers after 1 year service sad

7 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by authority2006(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
erospecial:

better be grateful for 19 gracious months beyond the stipulated 24months if you're a batch A beneficiaries.
the names being submitted are new people from Nigeria as you were!

You are desperate! Everything else from you is totally irrelevant
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

I have many friends and relations partaking in the programme and I believe you also do

I know of two. Good thing I encouraged them to think of it as a temp. So they used the period to learn some skill. One tailoring, the other baking. Fact is, what is the govt planning for them after N-power. Just like I predicted to those two, Nothing!! Those two must be mighty grateful they met me.
I really don't know how a program that gives a handout of 30k per month with no life skill attached can be labelled a success by anyone if not zombeism. I mean, I wonder the difference between N-power and NYSC

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by erospecial: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
runningriot:
This is not fair! this is outrageous, wickedness and unrealistic plan! for goodness sake were do you want them to start from? that number is high and that means crime rate will surge! it is better to maintain them and let the sleeping dog lies! in insane country and administration jobs are protected not let loss! I really feel for them and I pray this decision be revised with immediately!
Where have the over 10 million unemployed graduates in this same country been?
remains Npower till century year!
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

You don't know how to talk.I wonder if you will ever change.
The contract was for 2 years.they have even exceeded 3 years Mr.the fg has been gracious in paying them beyond the agreed two years.technically,the contract is over.I thought I liked due process

The contract was for them to get empowered with life skills in the space of 2years. Except you mean the 30k handout was the koko of the program. Where's the life skills now?
You make it sound like 30k is a lot to be grateful for. Pity

2 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
erospecial:

you guys are products of the doomed African societies.
this program was designed for 24months rotational beneficiaries.
Batch A has spent 43months watching other millions of graduates suffering since 2016.
Buhari and Abacha will enter heaven before many of you Npower batch A beneficiaries in particular.
What exactly are you about Mr?
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Ballack1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Disengaging them is not my problem,but the timing is bad...very very bad

3 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
I want to believe the FG already have a better & an improved plan for those to be disengaged and not leaving them to start roaming about the street with their years of working experience spent on the job which can be of good use for the development of our dear country.

But if not, then the FG must have a rethink because disengaging them without any better plan for them is just like wasting the country's resources & wasting the beneficiaries time with nothing to show for it, coupled with the social vices that may likely occur due to high rate of unemployment in the country.

they should have saved money collected for doing nothing na.
they should use it to start a business. it is not as if disengaging is expected

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Dansuqi: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Yeah it's a retirement with pensions. Do you know the unemployment figure of Nigeria? It's obvious you're not aware of the impact of 500k people at a go. It could only be meaningful under a voodoo economist like Buhari

Guy,I no understand you again.please stick to one point.be consistent.if you want to condemn buhari generally,say so but this thread is for npower issues and the issues you raised will not fly as they are going to replaced by people even in more severe economic issues.

For the batch A,their contract has expired.asking them to be retained for a while is like saying fg should continue paying corpers who have finished their one year assignment.it becomes an issue if only they were disengaged before the agreed time.
The only issue you should be targeting is the batch B who and how early the new volunteers will come on stream and that government should increase capacity to 1 million or more.in the light of these,there's nothing else to discuss.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos / 6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.