Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? (1655 Views)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? / Food: What Tribe Is Capable Of This In Nigeria? / 4 Ways Nigerians Are Endangering Their Lives With Food They Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Basically, this Covid19 has made me embrace kitchen more.
However, that's not the bone of contention here.
The big question is: Would you remain single till you kiss mother earth if only the kind of food prepared solely by you determines the quality (in & out) of woman you will attract? grin

Well, for me, I feel I might have all the pretty Nairaland girls for myself with the jaw dropping, aromatical dishes I could make as a regular guy.

Well, it's been said: Pharmacists make the best cook, because the are well trained in accurately formulating drugs even in their microgram APIs cheesy

See for yourself....
Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Latest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
I might make your woman leave you for this grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
You know what they say about breakfast in bed?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is to tell her I'm sorry..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
I know when she definitely wants something light..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
I won't stop until she is satisfied

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
It's going to be a frittata something

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Soup is great

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Spaghetti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Yuneehk(f): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Beautiful. Your rice, the one that has cabbage, carrot and green peas, kiss. I couldn't do without cabbage in my meals some years back. Very nice, crunchy since you don't overcook it, and healthy too.
If it's by food, you be correct husband material. You're not the only one, though. Them plenty for here https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/2230 too.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by berryace007: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2020

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by JOACHINpedro: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Girlfriends snatcher cry

1 Like

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Yuneehk:
Beautiful. Your rice, the one that has cabbage, carrot and green peas, kiss. I couldn't do without cabbage in my meals some years back. Very nice, crunchy since you don't overcook it, and healthy too.
If it's by food, you be correct husband material. You're not the only one, though. Them plenty for here https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/2230 too.
O yess
Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Girlfriends snatcher cry
grin not too late for you bro
Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Empressgifted(f): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sylverly:
Soup is great

Hi, it's been a while
Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 1:00am On Jun 23, 2020
Empressgifted:

Hi, it's been a while
Wow...yea, good to hear from you after a long time
Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Empressgifted(f): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Sylverly:
Wow...yea, good to hear from you after a long time

I came across your post, congratulations on your induction.

I see the meals you are compounding shocked #PharmChef
Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Mariangeles(f): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
@Sylverly, well done.

You cook so well and take nice pictures too. I trip make I no lie

These two pictures are my favourite...

1 Like

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Empressgifted:

I came across your post, congratulations on your induction.

I see the meals you are compounding shocked #PharmChef
wow...Thank you so much. And you know we can take compounding to any level grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mariangeles:
@Sylverly, well done.

You cook so well and take nice pictures too. I trip make I no lie

These two pictures are my favourite...
I appreciate a bunch... kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by LolaCole1(f): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lovely!
Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by iamdaquin01(f): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sylverly:
Spaghetti
What's this black things on the spaghetti �
Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
iamdaquin01:

What's this black things on the spaghetti �
lol..deep fried fish

1 Like

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
So she go fall in love with u because of food.. well u sabi cook tho.

1 Like

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
dairykidd:
So she go fall in love with u because of food.. well u sabi cook tho.
Just an extra jara

1 Like

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by LadyTianna(f): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Awwn. Nice. What state are you in? wink
Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by mariahAngel(f): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2020
LadyTianna:

For what? You have something to tell him? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by LadyTianna(f): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

For what? You have something to tell him? cheesy

Yea cheesy
Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
LadyTianna:
lol, lasgidi
Re: Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? by Sylverly(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Much is never enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Website For Your Catering Business? Contact Us / Babeecue Tutorial Needed / Green Apples Vs Red Apples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.