Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu (2808 Views)

Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / Kevin Chukwumobi @ 50: Meet Nigerian Man Who Turned Billionaire Carrying Corpses / Fake News & Fact Check: The Supreme Court Didn't Order GTB To Pay Innoson N14bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by eksammy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
I responded to a logo design advert here on nairaland but after payment, the guy started telling stories.

Upon checking the name, i discovered many other people have been scammed by the same person and are seemingly helpless.

I think we deserve a safe internet space here on nairaland devoid of fraud. So instead of blaming myself, i feel we can at least report him to GTBank and at least get them to lien and close that his account to protect the general public.

So please if you have had a bad deal with:

Kevin Egbuta Kalu (Kkevin on nairaland) with GTB account no. 0241494263

Please narrate your experience here or post evidence that will help ensure no one else falls victim after now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by 1Alex: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
The guy is an ediot. Once you pay him, na sorry go be your name.

5 Likes

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by bannar02: 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is one of the reasons why this country is backward and even the continent at large.
some people will even see this and passby, thinking it can never happen to them. once you receive payment you should deliver what you promised now. This country na wa

3 Likes

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by whouep: 2:07am On Jun 20, 2020
And he will end up spoiling business for the legit hardworking graphics guys here. Is so bad.
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by eksammy(m): 3:34am On Jun 20, 2020
I ran a check online and see the things i saw:

1. Obviously he has many monikers here on nairaland that he uses to scam people

2. This is the face of the scammer. It must be a old picx though.

3&4 Other victims complaining of his being scammed

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by eksammy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
He has realised that he messed with the wrong person.

After seeing my posts here and on twitter and realizing i was seriuosly making moves to get his account closed and involve security agencies.

He has delivered two different logos today and now advising me to take down the posts. Obviously he feels the posts are hurting his brand.

On a final analysis, i wont advise anyone to do business with this guy. Even if it is proven that he is not a scammer, his business ethics leaves much to be desired. He will obviously not keep to deadlines and disappoint you, and if you have paid him, you risk losing everything if he decides to lock up

He

2 Likes

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
eksammy:
He has realised that he messed with the wrong person.

After seeing my posts here and on twitter and realizing i was seriuosly making moves to get his account closed and involve security agencies.

He has delivered two different logos today and now advising me to take down the posts. Obviously he feels the posts are hurting his brand.

On a final analysis, i wont advise anyone to do business with this guy. Even if it is proven that he is not a scammer, his business ethics leaves much to be desired. He will obviously not keep to deadlines and disappoint you, and if you have paid him, you risk losing everything if he decides to lock up

He

Don't bring down the post,the guy is an idiot
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Gee64: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
You have damaged his reputation. You should have been patient with him for a while before doing this.

All the same, this should serve as a lesson to all intending scammers. You can't get away with your crime.

My advice to Nigerian youths: Do legitimate business online...see my sig for details.
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by eksammy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
My brother how patient exactly....there you go again blaming the victim!

For someone that showed sample and said he will finish it up and give me within 3hours after payment.

I paid on the 12th and stories started...not minding that i told him i needed it urgently same day.

Even after 6days of following up, he was telling me stories this morning until i started posting and making moves.

When i confronted him about all these posts here about him being a scammer, he said i should not mind the 'idiots' that want 10k job for 2k.

Im not destroying his reputation, im only giving him a fair and factual review. So his future customers will know what to expect in dealing with him.

Gee64:
You have damaged his reputation. You should have been patient with him for a while before doing this.

All the same, this should serve as a lesson to all intending scammers. You can't get away with your crime.

My advice to Nigerian youths: Do legitimate business online...see my sig for details.

5 Likes

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Stkingsley(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please let the poster take notice that i have taken this matter up already... I shall get to the root of it.

Cheers
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Brandstudio01: 3:24am On Jun 21, 2020
People often forget complaints won't tell you where they went wrong.

Oga can I ask you one simple question?

How can you requested for another design variations for same 2k promo without any top up whatsoever, to at least cover my fuel and time. And what will I tell more than 8 people whom I have already scheduled your for delivery as promised. Some of which needed theirs Urgently. Are we this emotionally dead in this country?

For a 2k promo offer. When you have already told me you like the Logo I sent you over the Phone. Yet want to kill my time for no reason. Because I knew now other design will outclass the one I made you. Especially when you couldn't provide a picture of what you had in mind when I asked you on phone.

Secondly, Can you confidently tell any of your clients that your almighty Company Logo is not worth more than 2k Nigerian Naira? Let alone the different variations that brought about all these war. Sometimes I ask myself are people really this dead to other people pain?

Just to tell you how good you Mr Sam Ekwuribe (aka Mr innocent man).

For the same single Logo people pay 10k, let alone varieties of options. Would you want anybody to wish you that. Would you have paid me for the one I sent if I had Declined your selfish and inhuman offer?

Yet here you are looking for sympathy from your blind followers.

With no additional top up You want me to risk over 8 people calling bad name because of your greed. To spend the entire day on a free job When you have more than half a dozen clients waiting for their own turn. What sought of wicked soul is that.

You have seen for yourself how those useless posts you talked about came about.

My brother I'm successful if I have less than 4 people out of over 400 clients crying foul.

Most time the least complaining want to do is to tell you where they gone wrong. Everything is perfect from their perspectives, nothing missing, nothing broken as saint in the midst of imperfect Beings.

If Companies that has all the necessary Tool, Equipments and Manpower like MTN and Banks can suffer all sought accuse from their customers then who are my?

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by PuZZyNegro: 7:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Why the multiple monikers brother? One or max two monikers are okay.

Having too many as a businessman makes you unreliable.

And, did you state in your ad that there will not be any revisions.

Also, for the purpose of transparency and saving your business name, you should sometimes go out of the way to get the client's job done.

@brandstudio01

3 Likes

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Brandstudio01: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2020
My brother please don't mind the selfish idiot who called himself a client, first this job took place during the COVID 19 lockdown when virtually every business was struggling to match up. Often than not friends and relative brings me clients using this Platform which has lead to Nigerian banning these accounts as a result of going against their advertiment rules.

Don't mind the felfish duce called Sam Ekwuribe who been scamming victims in the name of loans and Microfinance Banking and fund Raising NGO in the name of extorting money from people.

Send Me a direct message if you need all our chats from day 1,i will forward you all our chats and phone conversation from day one which he won't talk about.

The truth is that I made him his Logo as agreed, which he said he liked but opted in for another one for the same 2k which I decided to play along with him so I can get paid for the one I already sent him or else trust me a topical Nigerian of his sought Will sleep under the carpet your efforts, time and fuel if you decline. I had had several such encounter, of which some people f them even blocked me because they want me to know they're using my Logo on their WhatsApp Dp

You can see for yourself on the screenshot below to see for yourself the type of idiots I deal with at times. But don't worry my brother I know how to handle them.

Tomorrow he will come to Nairaland to talk I'll of me. Anyone who have dealt with me know I'm no nonsense person. Not for a pea nut

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by eksammy(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Guys people no just get one truth for their mouth

This dude job was delivered in less than 24 Hours as agreed, But he wanted unlimited designs as against the 2k promo.

Which he didn't mention.

I he is just one if those dudes wants everything in life for completely. Imagine even pricing me 1500 for a Logo that others do for 10k.

I personally have taken this matter up. Not the noise

Find out before you Judge

I am happy you are speaking now. What lies have i told against you other than a fair narration of my experience with you so others who want to patronise you will know what they are going into.

I asked for a logo and in a few hours you produced a sample asking for payment for you to complete it.

5minutes later i paid...and your stories started. If not for these posts...would you have delivered? Was it not after i posted here and on twitter and showed you that you quickly sent two variants yeaterday.

I challenge you to drop our chats here and let people judge for themselves.

Did you not deliver so i can take down the posts. Now that im not taking them down your begging posture has turned to rage, attack and abuse for me - your customer.

Thank God i didnt promise you that. Its better we leave them here. If you are not a scammer, posterity and time will vindicate you.

Did i mention you had a sleepless night as you were running around my post on twitter abusing me. Let people judge for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Brandstudio01: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
God will judge you if say you didn't tell me you love the first Design I made you.

Lies will not kill you there. If like you can open 50 NL accounts just to insult your father. Fool!

And mind you you never asked for modifications. You requested for a refund. Trying to scam me like others. Fool

An idiot that we even pricing me 1500 for the work. Yet you wanted me to disappoint over 8 people on the cue to please you selfish and greedy fool
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Brandstudio01: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
At this point I will advise you to start changing all your Business names. Because I will certainly come for you just when you have forgotten all your stupidity with as many accounts as possible on all social platforms just when you least expect it. Nonsense
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by eksammy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Brandstudio01:
You have no truth in your In your mouth. Lies kee you dere

Why should i lie against you. Do i have anything to gain?

I am simply doing the right thing and warning others so they dont repeat the same mistakes i made.

If you have any evidences of me lying against you. Please post it here so people that see my accusations will also see how you have been vindicated.

Cursing me does not change anything.

The fact may be that you are not a scammer. But im curious to know why all these threads are being opened for you - you alone and all of them accuse you of scam. Could you explain please?

https://www.nairaland.com/4083674/over-1800-nairalanders-risk-guy

https://www.nairaland.com/5885565/scam-alert-admins-stop-shielding#5885565.1

https://www.nairaland.com/4867368/egbuta-kevin-kalu-kkevin-scammer#73306716

https://www.nairaland.com/5885084/scam-alert-beware-petty-thieves

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by eksammy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Brandstudio01:
You have no truth in your In your mouth. Lies kee you dere

I just got to my whatsapp inbox and i'm seeing over 20 unread messages that he left me all because i have not taken down my posts so he can continue his good work here.

Theres really nothing to respond...your messages gives us a sneak peek into the workings of your mind and heart.

Help should be on the way!

1 Like

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by eksammy(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2020
And the curses continues....

Even without replies he persists

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Klass99(f): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Klass99(f): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Brandstudio01: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
My dear one thing you must understand is that you can't please every customer. Some will pay you a pee nut and want 20k Delivery. If you have less than 4 clients calling you bad name out of over 400 clients it means you're successful my dear.

If permit Nigerians they will want the whole world for free. Message me I will forward you all my chats with the foo! From day one to see for your self when he started his bugos demands. Which I later gave to him for free. Without the knowledge that he has already made a post against me. Imagine all these nonsense coming from a f00! Who got his First Design within 5 hour as promised without payment. before he started demanding for the whole world for the 2k he paid me. The annoying part is the these idiots you won't tell you the part they don't want anyone to hear
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by eksammy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Klass99:

Please I beg you do not take down your posts on Twitter or other platforms where you shared this.

Let him feel the heat and suffer consequences for his actions. People continue to defraud others because they've never really suffered dire consequences, so they carry on.

He only did what he was meant to because your posts forced him to, not because he has any integrity. Evil thrives when good people do nothing, pls be a jolly good fellow and leave the posts there grin.

Thank you dear. At some point i wanted to take down the posts since he has seemingly delivered.

But on second thought i felt its better to leave it here for posterity. This might help someone someday, the same way it helped me realize i was being scammed when i checked online and read @DonBrowser story here https://www.nairaland.com/4867368/egbuta-kevin-kalu-kkevin-scammer#73306716 and how Kkevin led him on after scamming him and the poor guy was still believing he will eventually give him the US number he wanted.

This guy operate so smoothly such that you wont realize youve been scammed.

In the early days after he takes your money, he will still be replying your messages and postponing until you get frustrated, if you turn it to quarrel he will gladly join you with better insults and eventually block you. If you are the quiet type, you will move on and he will focus on the next victim. Either way you lose.

I paid him on 12th june and he dint chat me again. The very next day 13th he asked me to pay him again instead of acknowledging the payment i madeRona, i reminded him and showed him payment alert and he said ok....from that 13th till 21st when i posted here....he was all stories for 7days+ until i started exposing him!
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by PuZZyNegro: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Klass99:

Did anyone understand the first paragraph or this entire post?

I agree with Puzzynegro (this your username sef grin) you cannot have multiple monikers on NL and numerous stories from different people about your fraudulent behaviour and expect us to believe you over them.

Are all these people lying? Or did they hold a conference meeting to share the same story they will all say about you?

LOL

My username? Leave wetin dem write for motor enter motor grin
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by donbrowser(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
eksammy:

Thank you dear. At some point i wanted to take down the posts since he has seemingly delivered.

But on second thought i felt its better to leave it here for posterity. This might help someone someday, the same way it helped me realize i was being scammed when i checked online and read @DonBrowser story here https://www.nairaland.com/4867368/egbuta-kevin-kalu-kkevin-scammer#73306716 and how Kkevin led him on after scamming him and the poor guy was still believing he will eventually give him the US number he wanted.

This guy operate so smoothly such that you wont realize youve been scammed. In the early days after he takes your money, he will still be replying your messages and postponing until you get frustrated and move on.

I paid him on 12th june and he dint chat me again. The next day 13th he asked me to pay him, i reminded him and showed him payment alert and he said ok....from that 13th till 21st when i posted here....he was all stories for 7days+!
Very smart dude and he will be calling you chief saying someone scammed him on nairaland too and his goods are on the way. Then his uncle died... Bla Bla Bla
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by eksammy(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Brandstudio01:
My dear one thing you must understand is that you can't please every customer. Some will pay you a pee nut and want 20k Delivery. If you have less than 4 clients calling you bad name out of over 400 clients it means you're successful my dear.

If permit Nigerians they will want the whole world for free. Message me I will forward you all my chats with the foo! From day one to see for your self when he started his bugos demands. Which I later gave to him for free. Without the knowledge that he has already made a post against me. Imagine all these nonsense coming from a f00! Who got his job within 5 hour after payment without any fight as I Promised him before he started demanding for the whole world for the pea nut he paid me

These are the exact stories you told me when i confronted you in our chat about people that allege you scammed them online...you called them 'greedy idiots' who want '10-20k worth of jobs for peanuts/free". Now you are using those same exact words/storyline against me.

If you know you cant do a logo at 2k, why offer to do it and then turn around to call those who accept your offer 'greedy and idiots'?

On your claims that what i have been narrating here about our transaction are all lies. Why offer to send screenshots DM to anyone that chats you privately? I challenge you to post them here. Vindicate yourself. You are accused openly, please respond openly and clear your name.

Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Brandstudio01: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
eksammy:

These are the exact stories you told me when i confronted you in our chat about people that allege you scammed them online...you called them 'greedy idiots' who want '10-20k worth of jobs for peanuts/free". Now you are using those same exact words/storyline against me.

If you know you cant do a logo at 2k, why offer to do it and then turn around to call those who accept your offer 'greedy and idiots'?

On your claims that what i have been narrating here about our transaction are all lies. Why offer to send screenshots DM to anyone that chats you privately? I challenge you to post them here. Vindicate yourself. You are accused openly, please respond openly and clear your name.
You chatted me Up as a stranger with different account pretending to be a different client with another account. But you were stupid enough to tell them your idiotic readers that I delivered as promised as well.

We shall see who laugh last, while your Business names just when you've forgotten your stupidity And make sure you don't come begging for help in the future man. Because you have no idea what you just got yourself into.

Unless I didn't make you your design
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
eksammy:
I responded to a logo design advert here on nairaland but after payment, the guy started telling stories.

Upon checking the name, i discovered many other people have been scammed by the same person and are seemingly helpless.

I think we deserve a safe internet space here on nairaland devoid of fraud. So instead of blaming myself, i feel we can at least report him to GTBank and at least get them to lien and close that his account to protect the general public.

So please if you have had a bad deal with:

Kevin Egbuta Kalu (Kkevin on nairaland) with GTB account no. 0241494263

Please narrate your experience here or post evidence that will help ensure no one else falls victim after now.

for a 2000 job i think this damage is extreme, you were not honest in your initial post too, you never mentioned the fact that he actually delivered but you only wanted some modifications before the delay. it is understandable if he never delivered at all but he did. even banks tells us 24 hrs for resolution and sometimes it takes over a week.
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by eksammy(m): 12:47am On Jun 29, 2020
k2wise:

for a 2000 job i think this damage is extreme, you were not honest in your initial post too, you never mentioned the fact that he actually delivered but you only wanted some modifications before the delay. it is understandable if he never delivered at all but he did. even banks tells us 24 hrs for resolution and sometimes it takes over a week.

It doesnt matter if its 2k or 2million. Do you know how many people that may have lost their 2k with him and be like...."its small, is it bcoe of only 2k.."

But no, i choose to shout. It will serve as a warning to him and as a deterrent to others who may be considering taking up similar ventures.

"..this damage is extreme.." yea bro i agree. But thats the essence. Check all the other callouts and complaints about him here on nairaland. None of them got to him or even bothered him. He just told them off and continued as usual...

I needed to put his life together in one place for him. I bet this one has touched him...for him to be running around these posts cursing and foaming in the mouth here and in my DM.

I did not hide any facts. I chatted him with my company name and he immediately sent a design with dark background unusable for anything saying he will bring it out if i pay. I paid in 5mins and started following him up daily for over 7days with no end in sight. It was then i googled his name and discovered its his 'normal strategy'.

On the modifications, please read through our chat and judge for yourself if this amounted to modifications and if it should have taken 7days for something he promised to do in 3hours
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 29, 2020
eksammy:

It doesnt matter if its 2k or 2million. Do you know how many people that may have lost their 2k with him and be like...."its small, is it bcoe of only 2k.."

But no, i choose to shout. It will serve as a warning to him and as a deterrent to others who may be considering taking up similar ventures.

"..this damage is extreme.." yea bro i agree. But thats the essence. Check all the other callouts and complaints about him here on nairaland. None of them got to him or even bothered him. He just told them off and continued as usual...

I needed to put his life together in one place for him. I bet this one has touched him...for him to be running around these posts cursing and foaming in the mouth here and in my DM.

I did not hide any facts. I chatted him with my company name and he immediately sent a design with dark background unusable for anything saying he will bring it out if i pay. I paid in 5mins and started following him up daily for over 7days with no end in sight. It was then i googled his name and discovered its his 'normal strategy'.

On the modifications, please read through our chat and judge for yourself if this amounted to modifications and if it should have taken 7days for something he promised to do in 3hours

You have a good point there.
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by Babacele: 3:12am On Jun 29, 2020
7 good days! ......after you had exposed him oooo, it would have been 10 ,or 1000000days or never if you had kept mute eksammy. Was there anywhere in the original agreement or chat where he had intimated you that the logo costs 10k only for you to suddenly changed the price to 2k? Wasn't 2k the original agreement and the job be delivered within 24 hours or far less? Why using the same line of excuses he has employed with other victims with you? This guy is a fukicng scammer walahi.
Re: Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu by biggy12: 5:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Are you a student? Do you need additional source of income ?? Do you know you can work from home during a time of Corona like this and make cool cash,Struggle no more...
Organizations are laying off staffs but forever is recruiting.Learn how to make money through digital marketing of forever living product ,all you need to start is your laptop, phone, advertisement money to reach clients which u are not paying to me and your seriousness. Am not collecting any dine from you. Interested persons should Dm me

https:///jzs60e

I cant wait to have you in my team

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHCN (NEPA) Wants To Increase Electricity Tariff / Free Fixed Odds Trading Guide / The House Of A Columbian Drug Lord After A Raid. (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.