Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews (42127 Views)

Disregard Invitation To Submit Cvs For Appointment, SGF Tell Nigerians / 7 Costly Mistakes On CV That Leave Graduates Unemployed / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by lolu2019: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Forget about that CV bro. stop fooling itself, getting a job is by the grace of God. U just have to connect. Just go to each companies and review all workers. It is either he is related to the Md, Hr,Account officer, or the supervisor or one chief in the community or somebody from the company.just forget about that Cv.
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2021
lolu2019:

Forget about that CV bro. stop fooling itself, getting a job is by the grace of God. U just have to connect. Just go to each companies and review all workers. It is either he is related to the Md, Hr,Account officer, or the supervisor or one chief in the community or somebody from the company.just forget about that Cv.

What a deficits mind set you have there young man.

And what a Big show ignorance you just demonstrated about the labour market

Its quiet unfortunate that you have resign to faith and waiting for some luck or Grace

I shake my head in regret for your way of reason my friend...

But here's my position....

In the first place, I believed that LUCK happen when opportunity meet preparation

In other wards when you are not prepared, opportunity might come but LUCK will pass you by.

Here's one very important point you must sink into you skull today...

The labour market comprises of different level of employee...

The entry level: fresh graduate looking to gain entry level employment

The under employed: this are employed working class with low take home (salary), looking to move from their low pay jobs to High paying jobs.( this comprises 65% of labour market). In fact majority of workers fall under this categories

The career advancement level: This are employed working class, with good take home (Salary), looking to move along the career ladder of their profession

So, young man its very clear that your knowledge about who needs a CV is limited to only entry level employment. I understand and i forgive your ignorance..

But here's one more thing you must understand..

There are different employers in the labour market..

The government ( I see your thought is limited to this employer), perhaps you might be right on this, but there's more to employment than Government work.

The Private sector (Highly competitive and merit based to a large extent) comprises of foreign and local employers

The Non Governmental organization (NGO), this comprises of foreign and local employers, that pays employee very well, with respect to their foreign counterpart ($$$ dollar equivalent)

And I ask, do you still hold the same view at this point?

Here's what we believe and why we will not forget about writing CV as you adviced..

One. I have enjoy the benefits of having professional CV when I was actively looking for better job. I saw my self attending series of interviews within a short time. It gave me options until I settled for the best job for me.

Two. I have received great testimonies from verious clients we helped in writing CV. Under two weeks some got jobs that is 5 times their previous salary. Others got high paying jobs under one month.

I can't remember any of them telling me that they know the MD or a consulted a chief before they got the job. What I can recall is that they defend whatever was written in their CV.

So my friend, can you see the reasons why we cannot forget about writing professional CV either for ourselves or for our clients at any given opportunity.

From my analysis, I will safely conclude by advicing you in this way..

Change your mind set and stop relying on luck, or Grace. In the Bible, it has been questioned "Can Grace alone save us"

Be proactive, meaning prepare before time and luck or grace unfold naturally on your feet.

Look for a proven professional CV writer and pay him to assist you draft one.

If you need my assistant for a professional CV & Cover letter that can get you High paying job, hit me up either on email : jopress3@gmail.com or WhatsApp: 070- six-seven-82-three-seven-60. I will be on the other side. For a fee, starting from #4,000
Garcia...
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by lolu2019: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2021
JOpress3:
what did u know.where have u been to. I have worked with people that don't even recognize their name on a sheet of paper.and they earn big salary. Don't let me spoil ur market. Continue with that CV shit.

What a deficit mind set you have there young man.

And what a Big show ignorance you just demonstrated about the labour market

It quiet unfortunate that you have resign to faith and waiting for some luck or Grace

I shake my head in regret for your way of reason.

Here's the thing....

In the first place, I believed that LUCK happen when opportunity meet preparation

In other wards when you are not prepared, opportunity might come but LUCK will pass you by.

Here's one very important point you must sink into you skull today...

The labour market comprises of different level of employee...

The entry level: fresh graduate looking to gain entry level employment

The under employed: this are employed working class with low take home (salary), looking to move from their low pay jobs to High paying jobs.( this comprises 65% of labour market). In fact majority of workers fall under this categories

The career advancement level: This are employed working class, with good take home (Salary), looking to move along the career ladder of their profession

So, young man its very clear that your knowledge about who needs a CV is limited to only entry level employment. I understand and i forgive your ignorance..

But here's one more thing you must understand..

There are different employers in the labour market..

The government ( I see your thought is limited to this employer), perhaps you might be right on this, but there's more to employment than Government work.

The Private sector (Highly competitive and merit based to a large extent) comprises of foreign and local employers

The Non Governmal organization (NGO), this comprises of foreign and local employers, that pays employee very well, with respect to their foreign counterpart ($$$ dollar equivalent)

And I ask, do you still hold the same view at this point?

Here's what we believe and why we will not forget about writing CV as you adviced..

One. I have enjoy the benefits of having professional CV when I was actively looking for better job. I saw my self attending series of interviews within a short time. It gave me options until I settled for the best job for me.

Two. I have received great testimonies from verious clients we helped in writing CV. Under two weeks some got jobs that is 5 times their previous salary. Others got high paying jobs under one month.

I can't remember any of them telling me that they know the MD or a consulted a chief before they got the job. What I can recall is that they defend whatever was written in their CV.

So my friend, can you see the reasons why we cannot forget about writing professional CV for ourself and for clients at ever given opportunity.

From my analysis, I will safely conclude by advicing you in this way..

Change your mind set and stop relying on luck, or Grace. In the Bible, it has been questioned "Can Grace alone save us"

Be proactive, meaning prepare before time and luck or grace unfold naturally on your feet.

If you are in need of a professional CV & Cover letter that can get you a dream job, hit me up either on email : jopress3@gmail.com or WhatsApp: 070- six-seven-82-three-seven-60. I will be on the other side
Garcia...

Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Bold
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Organizational skills
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
positive thinking
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2021
JOpress3:
We will look at your skill set
Fluent in English
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
productive
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Self-starter
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Bold
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Team collaboration
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
work independently
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Creative thinking
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Financial Analyst
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
fast learner
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Multitasking
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
interpersonal relationship
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 5:54am On Jul 14, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Focused
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Financial analyst
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Web Analyst
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Strategic
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
independent
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Leadership
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Business Analysis
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 6:40am On Jul 27, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Financial Analysis
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
personal management
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Business Analyst
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Fast learner
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Diligent
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 6:00am On Aug 02, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Team collaboration
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
interdependent
Re: Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews by JOpress3: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
JOpress3:
What's your skill set
Curious

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.