Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Face Your Fears! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Face Your Fears! (280 Views)

The Fears Of Growing Old. A poem / Wipe Your Fears / Face Your Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Face Your Fears! by xpanciated: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2020
“ I STARTED BED-WETTING EVERYDAY FROM BIRTH TO THE AGE OF 22 YEARS OLD AS AN ADULT”…XPANCIATED EMMY

“I WAS A CHRONIC STAMMERER (STUTTERER) FROM BIRTH TO THE AGE OF 22 YEARS” …XPANCIATED EMMY

“I GREW UP AS A VERY SHY, LONELY, SELF-PITYING, TIMID AND AN INTROVERT”…XPANCIATED EMMY

HOW WAS I ABLE TO OVERCOME BEDWETTING AND GAIN MY SELF-ESTEEM BACK?

HOW WAS I ABLE TO COMPLETELY STOP STAMMERING TO BECOMING A VERY SMOOTH AND FAST TALKER AND A SPOKEN WORD ACT?

HOW WAS I ABLE TO CROSS OVER FROM TIMIDITY AND MEDIOCRITY TO PROMINENCE, CONFIDENCE AND VALOR?

FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF THE HEART-WRENCHING EXPERIENCES OF THE AUTHOR’S DEBACLES AND HIS JOURNEY TO LIMELIGHT IN HIS LATEST EMOTIONALLY-CHARGED E-BOOK:
“FACE YOUR FEARS! TO ACHIEVE LIFE’S AFFAIRS…Coz Life is not Fair!!!”

IT’S A MUST READ!

Xpanciated Emmy
xpanciated.forever@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Local Man, Part 1 / The Word Rhythm Dictionary A Resource For Writers, Rappers, Poets And Lyricists / Complicated Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.