Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam (899 Views)

Meet The 90-years-old Imam That Converted To Christianity After He Was Thrown Ou / Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ / This Imam Is Fighting Radical Islam To Build Peace With Christians, Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by fuelsaver: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2020
See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam To Christianity

A previous Muslim Imam portrayed his tale about how he turned into a Christian without anybody attempting to change over him. 
He said that he once lectured in his area that Jesus isn't God. At that point somebody asked 'Who is Jesus?'. Truly, I lectured that he isn't God, however the inquiry was who is he. 

He read thr whole Qur'an once more. He said I discovered Muhammad's name in 4 places however Jesus name is 25 spots. I addressed myself for what reason does the Quran give more reference to Jesus? 

I additionally found that the main name of a lady written in the Quran is Mariam, which is the mother of Jesus. 

I at that point arrive at Quran 3:45-55. Here are a few focuses the Quran makes about Jesus. 

1. Expression of God 

2. Soul of God 

3. Jesus Christ 

The Quran considers Jesus the 'Expression of God', 'Soul of God' and ' Jesus Christ'. 

The Quran says that Jesus made a live winged creature with mud and inhaled into it. This implies Jesus can give life. Jesus is the main prophet who can give life. 

I once went to my educator and asked him 'How did God make the universe?'. He said that 'through the word'. 

At that point I inquired as to whether the 'Word' is a Creator or a Creation. He was unable to offer me a legitimate response. Yet, I recollected that the Quran says that Jesus is the 'Expression of God'. 

I told my educator that the 'Word' is neither maker nor creation that why Christians state that 'Word' is the Son of God. 

He said that if God has a Son, there must be a spouse for God. Without spouse zero chance for having a child. 

I demonstrated him a bit from the Quran that says that God can see without eyes, God can talk without tongue, God can hear without ears. I said that on the off chance that that is the situation, at that point God can have a Child without a spouse. 

I was confounded so I petitioned God for heading on what to do. After I asked I opened my Quran to Quran 10:94. 
On the off chance that you have any uncertainty right now I provide for you, proceed to peruse the Bible or ask the individuals, those that read the Bible. Truly previously uncovering that. 

So he stated, 'in the event that you ask me who made me Christian, it's no dads, it's no sisters, it's no Bishops, it's not any cardinals, it's not in any case Pope, yet the Holy Quran changed over me to Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2020
This has been passed on for years. Any one who has the at least for once in their life attended Madrasah would know this is completely false.

2 Likes

Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by fuelsaver: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
This has been passed on for years. Any one who has the at least for once in their life attended Madrasah would know this is completely false.
it's false abi? don't worry one day you'll die and stand before that same Jesus and you will regret for your wrong choices
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 06, 2020
fuelsaver:

it's false abi? don't worry one day you'll die and stand before that same Jesus and you will regret for your wrong choices
Shut up.
If your religion is the truth then must you lie to convert people? Doesn't that raise red flags to you?
I don't care who converted or not. But must you lie about what is in the Quran. Have you ever checked the Quran to check this lie. I advise you, check yourself. Because lying is a sin in your religion is it not?

PS. No one is standing before Jesus. Even Jesus will have to stand before God.

STOP SPREADING LIES. Remember in your religion, one sin is enough for eternal damnation

1 Like

Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by AntiChristian: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Lie don burst! grin

Abraham and one other Prophet did similar miracle with Allah's permission in Qu'ran 2: 259-260.

Jesus did the miracles with Allah's permission!

And when the Qu'ran talks about "word" it's different from christianity where word can be man and God.

Word is word!

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

Psalm 101:7
No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.

Proverbs 12:19
Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by fuelsaver: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
AntiChristian:
Lie don burst! grin

Abraham and one other Prophet did similar miracle with Allah's permission in Qu'ran 2: 259-260.

Jesus did the miracles with Allah's permission!

And when the Qu'ran talks about "word" it's different from christianity where word can be man and God.

Word is word!

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

Psalm 101:7
No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.

Proverbs 12:19
Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment.

As your name is "Antichristian" let me try to open your eyes with this biblical truth in Revelation 6:14-17 KJV
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by AntiChristian: 5:18am On Dec 10, 2020
fuelsaver:

As your name is "Antichristian" let me try to open your eyes with this biblical truth in Revelation 6:14-17 KJV
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

And what's this? Abeg no dey quote revelations for me. Na so some say Biden won force people receive 666 chips as coronavirus vaccine.

So which rocks and dens will we hide in Lagos when this happens?

Obscure verses!
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by fuelsaver: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

And what's this? Abeg no dey quote revelations for me. Na so some say Biden won force people receive 666 chips as coronavirus vaccine.

Obscure verses!

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by IMAliyu(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
A comment I made on a different post some weeks ago.
IMAliyu:
I don't see what's special here.
Tomorrow we will hear a different news about an imam who converted to Christianity. Nothing new.

Each side will always be stuck with their confirmation bias.

Anyway hope he is pleased with his decision.
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by orisa37: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2020
HALLELUJAH.

CHRIST IS ABBA-QURAN AND BABA-MOSES IN-ISLAM.
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by orisa37: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2020
HALLELUJAH.

BABA-MOSES IS ABBA-QURAN HANDED OVER TO MOHAMMED IN-ISLAM.
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by fuelsaver: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
orisa37:
HALLELUJAH.

1 John 5:4-13 KJV
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. [5] Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? [6] This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. [7] For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. [8] And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. [9] If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. [10] He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. [11] And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. [12] He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. [13] These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by fuelsaver: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Obscure verses!

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. [5] Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? [6] This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. [7] For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. [8] And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. [9] If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. [10] He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. [11] And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. [12] He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. [13] These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by fuelsaver: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
orisa37:
HALLELUJAH.

2 Corinthians 3:15-16,18 KJV
But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. [16] Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. [18] But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by AntiChristian: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
fuelsaver:

What's the context of this verses?
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by fuelsaver: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

What's the context of this verses?

But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. [16] Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. [18] But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by AntiChristian: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
fuelsaver:

Na Paul talk this one. Wetin Jesus himself talk na!
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by fuelsaver: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Na Paul talk this one. Wetin Jesus himself talk na!

Matthew 17:1-5 KJV
And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, [2] And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. [3] And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. [4] Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. [5] While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Re: See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam by fuelsaver: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
fuelsaver:

Matthew 17:1-5 KJV
And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, [2] And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. [3] And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. [4] Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. [5] While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

(1) (Reply)

The Misunderstanding Of Bishop Oyedepo's Tweet On Tithing / See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. / Is This Particular Biblical Passage Still Effective In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.