Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! (11091 Views)

How Can I Stop Cheating? / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2020
Modified

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2020
I support you 100 percent.

I’m still trying to picture myself in marriage and not cheating. It’s impossible. Me wey like yansh?

Women enjoys all the shakara and attention all through they youthful years but wants the man to hide his prick because of marriage. That prick will do wonders o. Even after marriage it will not rest.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by callmeRichie(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Are you tryna justify cheating here? Your partner has the same right as you too you know undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:
Are you tryna justify cheating here? Your partner has the same right as you too you know undecided

Not when the man is rich, if she cheats, send her packing. All these equality nonsense is for men who don't have money. That's why every man should Hustle to make it. Marriage never favours men except they have money, learn this today.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by donbachi(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
They can stop,if only the women to cheat with.will start saying NO to them.yes,women should start looking out for their fellow..tell him to go and take care of his wife,for she's a woman like u.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by lilmax(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2020
goodman3:

Not when the man is rich, if she cheats, send her packing. All these equality nonsense is for men who don't have money. That's why every man should Hustle to make it. Marriage never favours men except they have money, learn this today.
and if she's rich?

Or poor women turn you on?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Ningen(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Carchoice:

I’m still trying to picture myself in marriage and not cheating. It’s impossible. Me wey like yansh?

Women enjoys all the shakara and attention all through they youthful years but wants the man to hide his prick because of marriage. That prick will do wonders o. Even after marriage it will not rest.

Life is easy.
Marriage isn't for everyone. It's a choice.

If you can't adhere to the faithfulness of marriage then stay single and keep having fun with your community prick. It's a very simple logic oga.

21 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by uniqueboi1(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Nobody is stopping anyone from cheating but do it with sense. Make you for no jeopardize your life and that of your family.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Ningen:

Life is easy.
Marriage isn't for everyone. It's a choice.

If you can't adhere the faithfulness of marriage then stay single and keep having fun with your community prick. It's a very simple logic oga.
how you chose to live your life is your choice. I will get married and do as I like. It’s my choice. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by femmoy(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
goodman3:

u are very right on this,a man should hustle to make money so he can have a say. Whoever says otherwise is a learner.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by callmeRichie(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2020
goodman3:

I agree with your last sentence though. Either rich or not as long as a man as a mentality of "I only can cheat, my wife shouldn't'", then nothing's gonna work, and that's quack entitlement to cheat sef.
If you know you can't be faithful to one coochie, just get yourself a baby mama and enjoy your life. Marriage is about promise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Ningen(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Carchoice:
how you chose to live your life is your choice. I will get married and do as I like. It’s my choice. tongue

Nah. You'll propably die single.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Ningen:

Nah. You'll propably die single.
grin tell that to Davido and wizkid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by paulolee(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2020
nice but that do not justify cheating and not all married men cheat...when you see ur marriage as a serious business and it have so many things at stake, u wunt think abt cheating..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Vyzz: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2020
Me looking at my self

I feel sorry for the lady I will marry....

Cuz I believe I will cheat.... I wouldn't want to but I can't stop it....

It has been destined and u know destiny cannkt tbe stopped it can only be delayed grin

I am sorry Hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Munzy14(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:
op just stated the obvious.

Then, cheating is a choice.

On a serious note, If you are the outgoing type, u will know well to do married men, 95.5% of them cheat like mad.

Infact, it has become a normal... Men easily fall for temptation. The moment you are good looking, the resources are there, it's a huge attraction for younger ladies.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by HomerTimpson: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2020
YU'LL gonna be repeat your dads mistakes? yu'll should redefine your priorities abt marriage for your children & society sake pls

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Tastemoney(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
This post stupidly makes sense

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by HornyTave: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
It baffles me to see men falling for the scam called marriage in this generation.

I'm not planning to be caged by any woman in the name of marriage and take responsibility of a LovePeddler whose body account is over 1000 because I spent my own money to make her a WIFE. LAI LAI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Thermodynamics(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
What the op said is the simple truth, a man is only loved for what he can provide, how babe go fuçk up to 20 different prick and collect gifts and money join and enjoy her youth then later she go get married and her husband go come de take care of her de spend money on her head without cheating when during the time when he wife de enjoy her life the husband de struggle to make money.

See eh, the reason why I no go cheat na because of God and because I go marry Virgin wife

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Liposure: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thats Y marriage is not 4 everybody. If U know you cant cope with one woman dont marry. Its beta 2 play solo than marry and be cheating on your wife

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Carchoice:
grin tell that to Davido and wizkid
Are you Davido or Wizkid?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
I won't tell a Man not to cheat, but whatever consequence that brings him he should face it squarely.

Whatever consequence!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by onwuakpachris(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Here we go again..if u wanna marry..marry...if u don't wanna marry..dont marry na..if u wanna cheat..cheat na..if u don't wanna cheat..don't cheat...much ado abt nothing... men use girls for sex or whatever..girls use men for money...simple nd short...so Mr cheater man..those girls that rejected u wen u were broke but now flock around u like flies now that u v made it are js using u as an ATM...js d same way u using em for sex...4 their mind u be MMS(mugu money spender)nd mind u they also using other richer nd more handsome men than u as an ATM too...for ur mind them be "mere sex objects" using is using..we all use each other one way or the other for this country... that's js how shitty our society is...

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Odion2016(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Carchoice:

CAN I GET A RESOUNDING AMEN TO THAT?!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Odion2016(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:

Your monicker sounds like a loverboy already...All the best bro..
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Odion2016(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodman3:

This is why the likes of 2baba can have series of children outside wedlock and a lady will still stick to him like glue..
When you have money, most rules dont apply to you..

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by callmeRichie(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Odion2016:

Your monicker sounds like a loverboy already...All the best bro..

See big mangrin lover gini?grin I'm not in anyway trying to support female gender, I just believe in fair trade bro
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodman3:
For the average man, financial success is what makes him desirable to the opposite sex. But for women, they are desired by men for just being beautiful or for other natural qualities. Ladies usually get tremendous attention and constant spoiling/enjoyment from men right from from the age of 18-25. This is usually a fun part of their lives as they get intimate with whoever they want and get favours from every man who fancies them because it's the peak of their lives.

Men on the other hand, are still struggling at that age to set their career, they usually haven't made money hence lack attention from the ladies. At this period (18-30), he can only fantasize about the kind of women he actually desires, he probably can't even approach them because of lack of funds. Eventually, the man will start getting small money and decide to marry who he can afford at that beginning stage.

5-10 years along the line, his career and financial capacity improves drastically, then he sees and opportunity to relive all those fantasies he had as a growing guy. He starts to get attention of the ladies because he probably has a better car, dresses way better and has better spending ability. That's when he now discovers younger, more beautiful and willing girls to mingle with. He even gets to discover he has a particular taste in women (yes money can make one realise his preferences), maybe tall, figure 8, light skinned e.t.c.

This right here is why married men will never stop cheating because they have to enjoy this life and I really don't blame them. Women usually have all the fun/attention/enjoyment during their early years and when their time passes and the man's time to enjoy comes, they will want to tie him down to themselves only because of marriage. It doesn't sound fair enough to me.

I won't advise any man to shorchange himself for any wife especially when you have the money. You worked hard and suffered to get to that high status, if you remained poor, your wife might frustrate you or even leave you. So, Live and enjoy life because life is too short, but be smart about it.

No one is against him enjoying himself but he should do it when he's unmarried. Don't bind someone to a loyalty clause and then go around to be committing adultery. Let men stop with the I'll eat my cake and still have it mentality.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Share Many Unclad Pictures Online Just For Followers On Insta / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? / Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.