Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! (11090 Views)

How Can I Stop Cheating? / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Kenejames(f): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i'll say be faithful to your partner not only in marriage,premaritally and be accountable in other stuffs too,getting more or less money should not be the cause for division btw partners if you are both faithful,we've seen people that their partner died and they refused to remarry just to honor their deceased partner and stuffs...we just need to set our priorities aright
My chop kiss this Sunday morning...... God will bless you and all that concerns you..... Well said wink
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by HomerTimpson: 6:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Kenejames:

My chop kiss this Sunday morning...... God will bless you and all that concerns you..... Well said wink
wink
Kenejames:

TBH our orientation on marriage,love,sex & money this days is disheartning and its globally,that why the reasonable few among majorities still get affected

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Kenejames(f): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
winkTBH our orientation on marriage,love,sex & money this days is disheartning and its globally,that why the reasonable few among majorities still get affected
My God will bless you for knowing the truth and defending it..... Kisses my dear

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Kenejames(f): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:
I support you 100 percent.

I’m still trying to picture myself in marriage and not cheating. It’s impossible. Me wey like yansh?

Women enjoys all the shakara and attention all through they youthful years but wants the man to hide his prick because of marriage. That prick will do wonders o. Even after marriage it will not rest.
And that how the wonders will cut you short.....

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by HomerTimpson: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Kenejames:

My God will bless you for knowing the truth and defending it..... Kisses my dear
AWWW* you are giving megoose bumps early morning...can't wait to hear your story,cos i see u're head over heels on love issues...GOD WILL HELP US ON THIS STRUGGLE THOU
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Kenejames(f): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
AWWW* you are giving megoose bumps early morning...can't wait to hear your story,cos i see u're head over heels on love issues...GOD WILL HELP US ON THIS STRUGGLE THOU
Lols.... I love when the opposite sex is fairly treated......
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by HomerTimpson: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Kenejames:

Lols.... I love when the opposite sex is fairly treated......
it explains why you are confident in making friends on internet...love in the blood is like smoke no matter how strict you are cos bad society it will still evolve
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Las las God no go shame us, we go make the money live our life as e sweet us
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Kenejames:

And that how the wonders will cut you short.....
tell that to Ned nkwokwo grin
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Raeheemwayne: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Op, you don't have to generalize your opinion; what works for you, might not work for your neighbor.
Secondly, I hope you're not justifying cheating in marriage due to your point of view.
Cheating in marriages is demeaning, especially when you cheat on a faithful wife.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by ekaF(f): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
donbachi:
They can stop,if only the women to cheat with.will start saying NO to them.yes,women should start looking out for their fellow..tell him to go and take care of his wife,for she's a woman like u.

Women can't help it they're naturally attracted to 'shiny-things'. That's why Yahoo boys never run out of pant supply

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by ekaF(f): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
YU'LL gonna be repeat your dads mistakes? yu'll should redefine your priorities abt marriage for your children & society sake pls

We're out here tryna make sure our sons don't fall for the same old sh*t our dads did

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2020
Funny thread. Fantasize all you want but most will never be rich men.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by GreatMage: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2020
You guys are disturbing...
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by authority2006(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Liposure:
Thats Y marriage is not 4 everybody. If U know you cant cope with one woman dont marry. Its beta 2 play solo than marry and be cheating on your wife

Says who? May be you don't even know that with one man one wife, we now have extra women wasting away.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Liposure: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2020
authority2006:

Says who? May be you don't even know that with one man one wife, we now have extra women wasting away.
so what are u insinuating
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by authority2006(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Liposure:
so what are u insinuating

Not really about cheating which this thread is about. But about your one man one wife not being the ultimate solution. You got my drift? Take for instance in Europe and America, for every woman to taste marriage, some married women have to become divorcees
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Liposure: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2020
authority2006:

Not really about cheating which this thread is about. But about your one man one wife not being the ultimate solution. You got my drift? Take for instance in Europe and America, for every woman to taste marriage, some married women have to become divorcees
in that case, polygamy is the best answer if its allowed. Its a known fact that there are more women than men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Laykonyde(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2020
Women can't help it they're naturally attracted to 'shiny-things'. That's why Yahoo boys never run out of pant supply

Haha! You guys are making my day.
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Laykonyde(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2020
In that case, polygamy is the best answer if its allowed. Its a known fact that there are more women than men.

Na who polygamy help? Most men engage in it due to lust and not because they have empathy for single ladies but to take advantage of them. Hmmm. Bado!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
albertatrina:
Funny thread. Fantasize all you want but most will never be rich men.

See exactly what I'm talking about. She's already condescending on the poor guys on this thread. Men have sense oo. If you ever get rich, do what you like oo, most of these women will show you shege when you're poor.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Op, you don't have to generalize your opinion; what works for you, might not work for your neighbor.
Secondly, I hope you're not justifying cheating in marriage due to your point of view.
Cheating in marriages is demeaning, especially when you cheat on a faithful wife.

Lol wife that becomes faithful because her market value has reduced and is not in high demand anymore, you really don't know how the human mind works bro. If being faithful is what satisfies you, no problem.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:

Exactly. His wives are all friends oo, because there's money. Imagine Ned was poor, do you think those women will even look at him. The moment a man is born, he is in soup until he makes his own money.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
quadriolakunle:
Have you tried to picture yourself at age 60 with a peace of mind, a loving wife and family you can call your own... You can't have that view, because you will probably die from stds and your wife will leave your sorry ass before you infect her.

You're living in fantasy, that picture can only happen when you've made money. If not that wife will have left you long ago and your children will even loathe you because you weren't providing. If you had so much money, your wife will keep forgiving and healing like wolverine. You really don't know how the human psychology works, stop believing in fairytales.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Raeheemwayne: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
goodman3:

Lol wife that becomes faithful because her market value has reduced and is not in high demand anymore, you really don't know how the human mind works bro. If being faithful is what satisfies you, no problem.
While typing this; did you consider your Mum, sisters, aunts, and distant female relatives who are married.
No offense or whatsoever dude, but you need to change your circle of friends and be reoriented.
I'm sure you haven't been in any serious relationship or maybe you always end up with the wrong person. You have to start choosing who you hangout with Man.
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

While typing this; did you consider your Mum, sisters, aunts, and distant female relatives who are married.
No offense or whatsoever dude, but you need to change your circle of friends and be reoriented.
I'm sure you haven't been in any serious relationship or maybe you always end up with the wrong person. You have to start choosing who you hangout with Man.

You're just trying to bring sentiments in, bro your mum, sis or anyone else don't have a different mindset from the rest of humanity as they always claim. We all reason alike in similar circumstances. Imagine if you were as handsome, famous and wealthy as Will Smith, will you fall for the class of ladies you presently roll with now? Tell yourself the truth. If your mum was the daughter of Obasanjo and as pretty as agbani darego, will she marry your father These applies to even mine too. Understand what I'm trying to say, it all boils down to what is available to us in terms of lovers.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Raeheemwayne: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
goodman3:

You're just trying to bring sentiments in, bro your mum, sis or anyone else don't have a different mindset from the rest of humanity as they always claim. We all reason alike in similar circumstances. Imagine if you were as handsome, famous and wealthy as Will Smith, will you fall for the class of ladies you presently roll with now? Tell yourself the truth. If your mum was the daughter of Obasanjo and as pretty as agbani darego, will she marry your father These applies to even mine too. Understand what I'm trying to say, it all boils down to what is available to us in terms of lovers.
C'est bien.
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Kenejames(f): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:
You must not follow multitude to do rubbish

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Kenejames(f): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
it explains why you are confident in making friends on internet...love in the blood is like smoke no matter how strict you are cos bad society it will still evolve
Yea your right
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kenejames:

You must not follow multitude to do rubbish
so Ned okwokwo with his billions is doing rubbish ? grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:
so Ned okwokwo with his billions is doing rubbish ? grin

Leave am

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
goodman3:

Not when the man is rich, if she cheats, send her packing. All these equality nonsense is for men who don't have money. That's why every man should Hustle to make it. Marriage never favours men except they have money, learn this today.

Not in the US of A you try that. I will live in the house you night with my new boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chubby Male Sex Doll (pics) / Girl Share Many Unclad Pictures Online Just For Followers On Insta / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.