Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Paypal Account. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Paypal Account. (1506 Views)

I Need A Verified Paypal Account / Learn How To Open And Manage A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria / If U Have Registered A Paypal Account As A Nigerian Plz Read This (2) (3) (4)

Paypal Account. by olatunde50(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
If you need paypal need paypal account, contact on 08038028643 or email me on oraheemyusuf@yahoo.com
Re: Paypal Account. by joyblinks(f): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2011
why contact you when i can just log onto www.paypal.com and create it.
Re: Paypal Account. by MrMann1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2011
I'm interested to have a paypal account, do you have the requirements needed.
Re: Paypal Account. by iwpserver: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2011
please help me to visist the site. am not trying to spam here.
the site name is mattw350.got.my, thank you very much
Re: Paypal Account. by olatunde50(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
If anyone has got paypal account by logging into www.paypal.com please inform me on www.facebook.com/raheemyusuf9ice. you are highly welcome.
Re: Paypal Account. by joyblinks(f): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
yes Mr. thats how i got my paypal account. as for ur link, what am i going there to do?
Re: Paypal Account. by olatunde50(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
@oblinks: Go there and tell me how easy it is.
Re: Paypal Account. by olatunde50(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
@joblinks: Go there and tell me how easy it is.
Re: Paypal Account. by joyblinks(f): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
all i did was to log on to www.paypal.com/sg, signed up for a new account and linked my bank account details to the paypal account. so i no understand this one u dey talk, cos i have been using this.
Re: Paypal Account. by MrMann1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2011
@Joyblinks,
all i did was to log on to www.paypal.com/sg, signed up for a new account and linked my bank account details to the paypal account. so i no understand this one u dey talk, cos i have been using this.

Pls, do you mean you did this with your local bank account details here in Nigeria.
Re: Paypal Account. by joyblinks(f): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2011
yes. i did it with my local account here in sing.
Re: Paypal Account. by kingzleey: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
its not opening paypal that is the problem its how to withdraw
Re: Paypal Account. by joyblinks(f): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
its not opening paypal that is the problem its how to withdraw

i created and have been making withdrawals from the account. only takes about 1week to be confirmed.
Re: Paypal Account. by yorubanimi: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2011
PLS O I have interest in opening, confirming and being able to withdraw from paypal account. pls any nice guy with the knowledge should pls share it. thanks in advance.
Re: Paypal Account. by realover: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2011
Be careful Nigeria is not among paypal accepting countries opening account you are on your own risk.
Re: Paypal Account. by joyblinks(f): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2011
Be careful Nigeria is not among paypal accepting countries opening account you are on your own risk.

TEL THEM OOOOO,
Re: Paypal Account. by 2864: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
You can not open a paypal account in Nigeria, Nigeria is not even in the list of countries database. Open a paypal account and get money into it, dats original saraaaaaaaa. bad biz !. Its possible using other country, like Ghana, but you just have to get a bank account in Ghana.

I remain 2864 !

Create Lightweight (fast Loading) Joomla Templates In Less Time / Photos:- A Nigerian “emeka Nelson” Developed Electricity Generator That Is Power / Amazon Fire TV Stick /fully Loaded /latest Kodi 16.0 /movies /sports /the Beast✔