Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Laptop Is Displaying Something I Dont Understand. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Laptop Is Displaying Something I Dont Understand. (719 Views)

What Laptop Is Best For Learning Programming? / Pls Tech Gurus..i Dont Understand What Apis Mean In Javascript.. Help! / Teach Me Something I Will Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Is Displaying Something I Dont Understand. by nairalander2020(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2020
recently my system start displaying writings on the screen and it wont allow me to log in
anytime i on it the writings would just come up.
please i need ur advice!
Re: My Laptop Is Displaying Something I Dont Understand. by donsheddy1(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2020
nairalander2020:
recently my system start displaying writings on the screen and it wont allow me to log in
anytime i on it the writings would just come up.
please i need ur advice!

How can we help you now when we don't know if the writings are from Bible or Quran.

Can't you at least get a snapshot to enable people know what's wrong with your PC?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Laptop Is Displaying Something I Dont Understand. by valzey(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
It could be similar to the writings on the wall in Daniel giving you signs of the future or could be the Russians trying to steal government classified data from your computer after finding out you're among the top brass of CIA.

It could even be aliens trying to communicate with humans and chose you because you're the most advanced homo sapiens.

But I suspect it's a message from the dead. Congrats you're now a necromancer.
Re: My Laptop Is Displaying Something I Dont Understand. by nairalander2020(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
donsheddy1:

Can't you at least get a snapshot to enable people know what's wrong with your PC?

i upload this post with the snapshot somehow nairaland didnt upload it with the pixs.
Re: My Laptop Is Displaying Something I Dont Understand. by sapientia(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Have you gotten solution?

Reupload the snapshot
Re: My Laptop Is Displaying Something I Dont Understand. by FManager(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2020
You might having a malware blocking your access to your PC

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help: Where To Download Udemy Courses / Help A Brother / Why Are Graphics Designers So Underrated In Tech Industry?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.