Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

If You Have Ever Received Fake Job Invite, Come In Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Have Ever Received Fake Job Invite, Come In Here. (270 Views)

What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Ever Received Fake Job Invite, Come In Here. by ehinmowo: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders!

My team and I want to embark on a project. The project will be to build a website that will automatically detect fake jobs.

Please if you have received any fake job invite before, please drop the message here. I will need between 500-2000 messages to be able to build a very sound system. Just drop the message here and I will scrap all when they are sufficient enough.

Please let's make this project successful. It will help people a lot.
Re: If You Have Ever Received Fake Job Invite, Come In Here. by tobby20: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2020
I went last week .. I saw they ads on Jiji
I chatted the fools up on WhatsApp .. They told me to come to d interview on tuesday ..that was last week ..
I wasted tfare from my side to igando around 500 naira going alone ..only to reach there and they were talking bullshit . like we can be a business owner . we have to collect form to start work 17k.. In my mind I knew it was scam ..I just started cursing em in my mind ..
Just because i dey find job .. I swrr e no funny that day .. Well up till now I'm jobless ..
If u can help me with a job oo ssce holder
Re: If You Have Ever Received Fake Job Invite, Come In Here. by anthonyuncle(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2020
na today?
gnld & co
Re: If You Have Ever Received Fake Job Invite, Come In Here. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Only one Phrase comes to mind.....GNLD

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed For Immediate Employment / . / Recruitment - Van / Field Sales Representative - Ebute Metta / Island Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.