Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us (30621 Views)

Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free / Those Working Online Please Come In / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Zimzy(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Try Telecoms and Bills services where you can sell products and be paid for it and also own your own domain. Registration is FREE https://www.timuntelecoms.com/
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by phantomiced(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2020
When you have tried all this and it doesnt work.

try this genuine opportunity ( only available to 40 people) as you would have my help throughout the process.

Have you tried running ads on Facebook with little or no success?

or worst still, you try to learn about Facebook and Instagram ads but find everything too much to understand.

The most successful part of any advert performing well is by "Re Targeting" - The reason most big brands and successful affiliate "gurus" succeed when you do not is because of "Re targeting".

You click on jumia.com to look at shoes and after you leave the apps, you keep seeing Shoe ads shown to you. I know it has happened to you.

There is a reason to this madness and once you understand it, you too can start running successful ad campaigns for yourself or for businesses online.

Research has shown that people need to see a product 6-7 times to make a buying decision and the way to do this is through Facebook Ads re targeting.

You can show people who are interested with your brand/product or services something that they have shown an "interest" for.

This is even better if you want to use this skill to work for others. - e.g real estate companies.

Real estate companies are rapidly growing and you can make the best of this skill and sell your services to them.

This led to the creation of this guide for

1. Freelancers looking to make money online ( At least #20k per client monthly )

2. Business owners who want to run ads themselves

In this Guide and the BONUS videos and checklists, you'd learn how to

MAKE MONEY INSTALLING FACEBOOK PIXELS, RUNNING RE TARGETING ADS AND SELLING YOURSELF AS AN EXPERT TO BUSINESS OWNERS

1) Why You Should Sell Your Services

2) How to Find Businesses that need you (#Pixel Helper)

3) Installing Facebook Pixels on any Word-press Website.

4) How to Create and Track Event

5) How to Sell Yourself to Businesses as An Expert

6) How to Run Retargeting Campaigns

7) How To Create A Custom Audiences

cool How To Run A Retargeting Ads

9) Building a “Funneless Funel” (How to take your customer through a satisfying Sales Journey ) – Ninja Secret.

You get other bonus products including

- 10 Videos lessons on How to grow and instagram account

- 10 Video lessons on Facebook Retargeting ( pixel installation, Custom Audience etc)

- Contract Scripts, Cold Email Templates, Call Templates ( PDFs)

- My personal help anytime you get stuck( this is why I am selling only 40 copies)

Read a preview of the guide here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w0gkq3fMh3KgUUk9Hx4SaKhZPE-zponaUgeGErs0eq0/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by gbate1: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2020
utibills:

no more new surveys it isn't working bro☹️☹️
Sorry about that.am about sharing a better site tho, didnt you get paid 1st time tho?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by CallMeGrace(f): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Tired of joining online platforms that don't pay you enough? Do they just crash at slightest moments? Worry no more! Bluebox is here for all. Signup with us today and enjoy a long lasting privilege.
You get paid when you share ads on your Facebook page and you get 80% of your subscription.. dm for me updates
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2020
zinny377:

Drop your email
pls here is my email address lugosempire@gmail.com
Please, l really need to contact you on how to run this investment, thank you.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by ManuelMount(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
DominusPrime:

Reply this and I'll dm you. I have something you'd love. And I'm not collecting a dime to share it.

Thanks a lot for it

No sub so I'm not online on WhatsApp right now but you can still share it
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
ManuelMount:

Thanks a lot for it

No sub so I'm not online on WhatsApp right now but you can still share it
Can't share it here cos I was banned when I tried it.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by ManuelMount(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
DominusPrime:

Can't share it here cos I was banned when I tried it.

Please share on WhatsApp or telegram when I have sub I'd reply thanks you are a life saver

Currently using freebasics to log in
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by CallMeGrace(f): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Tired of joining online platforms that don't pay you enough? Do they just crash at slightest moments? Worry no more! Bluebox is here for all. Signup with us today and enjoy a long lasting privilege.
You get paid when you share ads on your Facebook page and you get 80% of your subscription.. dm for me updates olamidegrace52@yahoo.com
Some people are still doubting..
Do not miss this opportunity..
I have lots of proof to prove to you...
Just dm now
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by CallMeGrace(f): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by ProfitDomain(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
It's quite easy to make continuous income with or without referrals using a little budget of 8k. Check the full info via link below
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
ManuelMount:

Please share on WhatsApp or telegram when I have sub I'd reply thanks you are a life saver

Currently using freebasics to log in
Yes. The webinars are everyday. But you can drop your number and I'll give you a call.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by CallMeGrace(f): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Sollykay41(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
CallMeGrace:
You get paid when you share ads on your Facebook page and you get 80% of your subscription.. dm for me updates
Hello please check your mail.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Sollykay41(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
jidegold:
I make money by typing captcha and doing some online surveys but it will take you a lot of time and effort to make so much in it.
Please enlighten me more on this.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Kris24(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

I could teach you how to trade Forex... that will be a long term investment in yourself because you will make dollars till you depart this planet.
Baba your boy is loyal
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by CallMeGrace(f): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sollykay41:

Hello please check your mail.
Have replied you sir.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by PORP(f): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Recharge and get paid is the real deal peeps.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by IRIENBOY(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
palm karnel oil extraction, business.i need an investors,to this lucrative business
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Oswin(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
MJBOLT:
are you for real?no wonder they keep disturbing somebody on whatsapp and facebook.

Yes o!
You can do a brief background check yourself
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Lawsimon(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

I could teach you how to trade Forex... that will be a long term investment in yourself because you will make dollars till you depart this planet.

I'm interested bro.

Help me
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Faithhill2: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2020
At Victory Forex Investment, they pay you 20% of your investment capital every 30 working days, for a short term period of 3 months with your capital returned on the 3rd month. You can choose to reinvest again. The minimum amount for investment is 30k.

N/B: the 3 months is excluding Saturdays and Sundays, making it equivalent to 4 normal months.

This is what I have been doing with my NYSC savings while hoping for a job. I just thought I should share.

3 Likes

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Adschobiz(f): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2020
ManuelMount:
I've been broke throughout lock down
I've tried online businesses ranging from
Crypto currency reading news "Bitcoin mining"
Nothing seems to be working

I believe there are many of us in this situation let's help each other out
A candle that lights another doesn't gets dim by doing so

I believe there are people earning legit from online business

Help us out

NB I can do any online tasks for a token
Thanks in advance

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: ilegend
Cc: nobody
Cc: edoairways
Cc: dragnet

Here Is An Opportunity To Earn More Than N5000 Daily.

Earn N1000 Sign Up Bonus When You Confirm Your Email.

Earn N500 Per Referral.

Earn N100 Daily Login Bonus.

Earn N50 Per Post Share.

Earn N5 Per Comment.

Registration is FREE.

Chat me on Whatsapp for details with the number +2348028795138.
Or use the direct Whatsapp link on my signature to reach me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.