Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us (30599 Views)

Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free / Those Working Online Please Come In / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Itie: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
Learn forex trading with me and you will earn in dollars till you depart this planet
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by oyahtudor(m): 2:51am On Aug 02, 2020
Good day all
there are many methods of earning online which i was not even aware of until i was sacked June 1st and since then have dig dip online but it majorly involves cryptocurrency either Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin or any other ones you know

Currently i make little cash from
1) Online Investment site that pays 12% daily for 12 days ( you get your profit and capital all paid together at the end of the 12 days contract and you can withdraw your funds daily).( Minimum deposit is $5 which is the standard package)

2) I also do crypto mining online whereby you purchase a mining contract depending on the platform some are 6 months,12 months or 18 months where by you earn from maybe like 2%,3%,4%,5% or 6% of your package daily steady steady. The good part of it is you can mine for free and withdraw for free with the free mining Gh/s you're giving upon registration but it will take a long time before you cash-out.(mostly minimum deposit is $0.1 or $1)

In general,these site are mostly the higher you invest the higher the profit.

If you want proof am ready to provide it even if its video call or the mails i receive and there's nothing like referral as its optional because i also hate anything referral.
The thing is to have basic knowledge in crypto with the buying and sending any crypto from wallet and the simplest is using LUNO or any other suitable wallets

Good day

This is an update to the post above
THE SITES MENTIONED ABOVE HAS CRASHED AND STOPPED PAYING AFTER THIS POST WAS MADE. WANTED TO DELETE THIS POST AFTER BUT DONT KNOW HOW
THANKS
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Obierika(m): 4:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Norland4life:
Someone has been disturbing me to join BACO 2020,BACO means be a car owner,an initiative of a non governmental organization whereby you pay 40k and bring two people with the same 40k under you and at the end of 12 months,you would have accumulated between 7to 9million,you get a choice car with the millions and the balance paid into your account

I told her that it's too good to be true

Only a fool would believe this crap!
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Obierika(m): 4:23am On Aug 02, 2020
phantomiced:
When you have tried all this and it doesnt work.

try this genuine opportunity ( only available to 40 people) as you would have my help throughout the process.

Have you tried running ads on Facebook with little or no success?

or worst still, you try to learn about Facebook and Instagram ads but find everything too much to understand.

The most successful part of any advert performing well is by "Re Targeting" - The reason most big brands and successful affiliate "gurus" succeed when you do not is because of "Re targeting".

You click on jumia.com to look at shoes and after you leave the apps, you keep seeing Shoe ads shown to you. I know it has happened to you.

There is a reason to this madness and once you understand it, you too can start running successful ad campaigns for yourself or for businesses online.

Research has shown that people need to see a product 6-7 times to make a buying decision and the way to do this is through Facebook Ads re targeting.

You can show people who are interested with your brand/product or services something that they have shown an "interest" for.

This is even better if you want to use this skill to work for others. - e.g real estate companies.

Real estate companies are rapidly growing and you can make the best of this skill and sell your services to them.

This led to the creation of this guide for

1. Freelancers looking to make money online ( At least #20k per client monthly )

2. Business owners who want to run ads themselves

In this Guide and the BONUS videos and checklists, you'd learn how to

MAKE MONEY INSTALLING FACEBOOK PIXELS, RUNNING RE TARGETING ADS AND SELLING YOURSELF AS AN EXPERT TO BUSINESS OWNERS

1) Why You Should Sell Your Services

2) How to Find Businesses that need you (#Pixel Helper)

3) Installing Facebook Pixels on any Word-press Website.

4) How to Create and Track Event

5) How to Sell Yourself to Businesses as An Expert

6) How to Run Retargeting Campaigns

7) How To Create A Custom Audiences

cool How To Run A Retargeting Ads

9) Building a “Funneless Funel” (How to take your customer through a satisfying Sales Journey ) – Ninja Secret.

You get other bonus products including

- 10 Videos lessons on How to grow and instagram account

- 10 Video lessons on Facebook Retargeting ( pixel installation, Custom Audience etc)

- Contract Scripts, Cold Email Templates, Call Templates ( PDFs)

- My personal help anytime you get stuck( this is why I am selling only 40 copies)

Read a preview of the guide here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w0gkq3fMh3KgUUk9Hx4SaKhZPE-zponaUgeGErs0eq0/edit?usp=sharing

How much does this cost?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nduxzy: 4:58am On Aug 02, 2020
Pennywise Wealth Management, getter stronger and stronger by the day. Why are you still contemplating, each day counts,for everyday you delay joining,you lose 2% of whatever amount you could have invested. For registration and a do it by yourself approach (NO PAYMENT TO ANYONE), contact me on mail via nduxzy2000@yahoo.com
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Agbo2(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Forex trading is 100% legal.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Gentlelad: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
you can learn forex trading. it 100% legal. it just that some persons used it to defraud others.
just get a good mentor that will guide you into the world of forex.......
you can register with this forex broker https:///3h1fgc7
where you can easily get the basic of forex from the scratch.
their site is loaded with free educational content and videos to boost your trading skill as a beginner.
once you have some basic skill you can do so many things on the site to make money.
they have copy Trade where you open a trading account and copy the trade of professional traders that trade with HotForex all over the world.
they also have some platforms where you can also invest with investors. you can check all this in the site.

2 Likes

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by ajibolajohn90: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Can you give me your number so we can talk
oyahtudor:
Good day all
there are many methods of earning online which i was not even aware of until i was sacked June 1st and since then have dig dip online but it majorly involves cryptocurrency either Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin or any other ones you know

1) Online Investment site that pays 12% daily for 12 days ( you get your profit and capital all paid together at the end of the 12 days contract and you can withdraw your funds daily).( Minimum deposit is $5 which is the standard package)

2) I also do crypto mining online whereby you purchase a mining contract depending on the platform some are 6 months,12 months or 18 months where by you earn from maybe like 2%,3%,4%,5% or 6% of your package daily steady steady. The good part of it is you can mine for free and withdraw for free with the free mining Gh/s you're giving upon registration but it will take a long time before you cash-out.(mostly minimum deposit is $0.1 or $1)

If you want proof am ready to provide it even if its video call or the mails i receive and there's nothing like referral as its optional because i also hate anything referral.
The thing is to have basic knowledge in crypto with the buying and sending any crypto from wallet and the simplest is using LUNO or any other suitable wallets

Good day
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by oyahtudor(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
ajibolajohn90:
Can you give me your number so we can talk

08079710680 (call & WhatsApp)

Am always available
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by sexymonkey(m): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2020
ManuelMount:
I've been broke throughout lock down
I've tried online businesses ranging from
Crypto currency reading news "Bitcoin mining"
Nothing seems to be working

I believe there are many of us in this situation let's help each other out
A candle that lights another doesn't gets dim by doing so

I believe there are people earning legit from online business

Help us out

NB I can do any online tasks for a token
Thanks in advance

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: ilegend
Cc: nobody
Cc: edoairways
Cc: dragnet
I found a site that pays for real.
They pay you in cryptos for viewing ads and more, pm me or drop your WhatsApp number.

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Kobicove(m): 1:59am On Aug 04, 2020
Gentlelad:
you can learn forex trading. it 100% legal. it just that some persons used it to defraud others.
just get a good mentor that will guide you into the world of forex.......
you can register with this forex broker https://www.hotforex.com/hf/en/account-types/new-live-account.html?refid=339845
where you can easily get the basic of forex from the scratch.
their site is loaded with free educational content and videos to boost your trading skill as a beginner.
once you have some basic skill you can do so many things on the site to make money.
they have HF copy Trade where you open a trading account and copy the trade of professional traders that trade with HotForex all over the world.
they also have some platforms where you can also invest with investors. you can check all this in the site.

How long have you been using Hot Forex?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by rolams(m): 3:24am On Aug 04, 2020
gbate1:
Here's another simple way to grow your crypto wallet, by taking simple surveys online daily you can get upto $5 and more , the more surveys you answer the more $ and surveys you get in turn.

Follow this link to take your first step!

bit(.)ly/37xZHES

remove the brackets to access the site.

No investment required, instant pay after each survey.
Check my signature for more info.

Nigerians are not allowed right?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by greatbos: 3:29am On Aug 04, 2020
I have been making cool money daily through Bank of tron since july1

*Bank of tron is unique, life changing,secure, transparent,smart contract & passive income program that requires no referral before you earn*

No referral required,instant daily withdrawal,pays u 3.7%-6.7% of yr investment daily without referral wahala.

DM to get started now...WhatsApp.... Zero seven zero eight six one nine zero nine five one

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by rolams(m): 4:05am On Aug 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

Reply this and I'll dm you. I have something you'd love. And I'm not collecting a dime to share it.

Pls help a brother
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by rolams(m): 4:14am On Aug 04, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
Learn forex trading with me and you will earn in dollars till you depart this planet

Help a brother pls
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2020
rolams:

Pls help a brother
Send me a message on WhatsApp. We can talk better there over a call.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2020
oyahtudor:
Good day all

Good day
How can one reach you?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Cryptofxt10: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2020
rolams:

Help a brother pls

Okay.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by rolams(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

Okay.

0 7 0 37412549 WhatsApp
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by rolams(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

Send me a message on WhatsApp. We can talk better there over a call.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by rolams(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

Okay.

Let's talk pls
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Aristo99: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
sexymonkey:
I found a site that pays for real.
They pay you in cryptos for viewing ads and more, pm me or drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Gentlelad: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
over a year now
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Gentlelad: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kobicove:

How long have you been using Hot Forex?

over a year now. once you register with them, an account manager will be assigned to you to guide you through.
the truth about forex is that you should be ready to learn everyday, that is what differentiate successful forex traders from unsuccessful forex traders.
you learn, build on your forex skills and grow.
though you can still invest in other area in forex like HF copy trade, PAMM if you dont want to become a full time forex trader.
but you still need to learn the basics.

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by omodarasimi: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
The lockdown has really opened the eyes of many of us to investment. Salary can't last you for long. Let me introduce you to an online trading investment that pays to you naira account. It's based in USA very legitimate. You can send me an email if you are interested for details. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.