Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

(2020 Download#) John Legend Bigger Love Full. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (2020 Download#) John Legend Bigger Love Full. (454 Views)

Download DJ Khaled – GOD DID Ft. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Jay-z, John Legend / Download: Kizz Daniel – King Of Love (Full Album) / Top 10 Naija Gospel DJ Mix in 2020 | Download "Non Stop" Praise and Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(2020 Download#) John Legend Bigger Love Full. by Brysfolmer: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Full album: John Legend Bigger Love Download direct zip 2020 | HQ Tracks John Legend Bigger Love Download album iTunes, pc, mobile tracks, listen songs.
Breaking the news on Twitter, Legend expressed: "I'm so glad to present my most recent # BiggerLove album to the world. Here is the front of the collection, painted by splendid craftsman Charly Palmer. Look at the rundown of tracks which incorporates my marvelous visitors.

ALBUM DOWNLOAD LINK -
https://medium.com/@ginameledon/john-legend-bigger-love-download-zip-2020-2775bbcc0acd

"All these songs were created before a pandemic rocked the world, before the latest police murders in the U.S. that sent so many to the streets in protest," he explained. "In these stressful times, some of us may wonder if it's appropriate to laugh or dance or be romantic. Previously, the television photographs of black men showed us hands on our heads, in mourning or in expressing our public indignation. All those emotions we feel.'

Yet its classy "Remember Us" collaboration alongside Rapsody appears to be the standout. The Al Green-influenced track was created in February after Legend ran into Rapsody at the Roc Nation Grammy brunch, and he already had in mind the perfect song for her to hop on.

The follow-up to 'Darkness And Light' from 2016 is an official created by Raphael Saadiq, who managed the widely praised 'A Seat At The Table' from Solange and discharged a year ago's most recent collection, 'Jimmy Lee.' The official tracklist incorporates an aggregate of 16 tracks and incorporates visitor appearances from Gary Clark Jr., Jhené Aiko, Koffee, Rapsody and Camper.

Artist: John Legend
Album: Bigger Love
Year: 2020
Genre: R’n’B / Pop / Soul

Track list:
01. Ooh Laa
02. Actions
03. I Do
04. One Life
05. Wild (feat. Gary Clark Jr.)
06. Bigger Love
07. U Move, I Move (feat. Jhené Aiko)
08. Favorite Place
09. Slow Cooker
10. Focused
11. Conversations in the Dark
12. Don’t Walk Away (feat. Koffee)
13. Remember Us (feat. Rapsody)
14. I’m Ready (feat. Camper)
15. Always
16. Never Break

(1) (Reply)

DJ Kaywise Ft. Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan – “WTOD (what Type Of Dance) / L.A.X Ft. Peruzzi, Timiboi – Commando / Who Is Teenytee?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.