Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

A Call on the NERC to do the needful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call on the NERC to do the needful (409 Views)

Exchange Rate: NERC To Increase Price Of Prepaid Meters / NERC To Begin Another Electricity Tariff Review / NERC To Begin Mass Metering On May 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call on the NERC to do the needful by JimD(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please sign the petition and let's drive a reform in the distros. Electricity distribution is very inefficient and the distros keep making money off Nigerians... while NERC folds its arms.

PS: Petition link
chng.it/qxWfTjDK

After signing. Share and let's take it to 100 signatures

1 Like

Re: A Call on the NERC to do the needful by JimD(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Imagine Togo, Niger, Benin owed Nigeria 32 billion Naira in 2019 electricity dues alone. Now we are about to supply Chad with free electricity while our own people sleep and wake up in constant darkness...

Petition link in my SIG...
Re: A Call on the NERC to do the needful by Creeknigga(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
My own problem is with PHED.
They came to disconnect light and went directly to the pole to disconnect my cable without asking if I have paid.
After I showed them my receipt they said they have already disconnected the light that I'll have to pay them 2k to reconnect it.
But op, why is the site not entirely in English?
Re: A Call on the NERC to do the needful by JimD(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Creeknigga:
My own problem is with PHED.
They came to disconnect light and went directly to the pole to disconnect my cable without asking if I have paid.
After I showed them my receipt they said they have already disconnected the light that I'll have to pay them 2k to reconnect it.
But op, why is the site not entirely in English?

Yes. The distros feel like electricity is their own personal property. They do as they like with no one checking them.
The site should be in English. Use a browser like Chrome... thanks for signing

(1) (Reply)

Why We've Not Published Nigeria's Unemployment Figures For Two Years - NBS / Ganduje’s Dollar Bribe Video Displayed On Billboard At Ring-road, Benin City / WAEC: Cancellation Puts Nigeria At More Risk, Atiku Opposes FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.