Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 AM

Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth (106624 Views)

Davido Buys New Dog Travels With It Worldwide (pics, Vid) / Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission / Teddy A Travels With His Mom, Says He Has Always Dreamt Of Times Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by kaludestiny10(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2020
vickydankal:

You talk as though it was you that Ned should have gotten married to. Why are you so pained. I found out it is ladies who can only offer sex and have no intellectual capacity to make life matter for themselves will run after money. Many ladies out there with self worth can make their own money not waiting for any ancestor to marry them as a way to escape poverty their parents couldn’t deliver them from.

Nne build, train and help yourself to make it on your own so you can have options.

Well spoken my sister. All that glitters are not gold. Women need to be financially independent from their husband to small extent.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by splashbaby(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2020
vickydankal:

You talk as though it was you that Ned should have gotten married to. Why are you so pained. I found out it is ladies who can only offer sex and have no intellectual capacity to make life matter for themselves will run after money. Many ladies out there with self worth can make their own money not waiting for any ancestor to marry them as a way to escape poverty their parents couldn’t deliver them from.

Nne build, train and help yourself to make it on your own so you can have options.

Meeen some ladies are really sensible. I hail you. Take one stout and crayfish pepper soup... Tell them I will pay grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by divineuk(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't be deceive that "things will get better" he's a bloody lier.
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
Finally my sister, Marry money because Love na scam..
I hope you’ve married your own millionaire already gold digger
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by jerryBoss1(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Onyi22 post=90878223understandna Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
Finally my sister, Marry money
because Love na scam.. [/quote]
I understand coming from an average background you want everything you never had but be careful.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by victorazyvictor(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2020
tosan245:
That is if you are willing to go home with sack of old coins.

grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Onyi22(f): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Aurelius1:
See the way people are throwing shades at you from left and right. Think properly before you comment on any topic. Even the Bible says " a fool who keepeth his mouth sealed will seem wise in the eyes of people".
What does people's shades has to do with my opinion?
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by splashbaby(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Peace081:

U've said it all, to me I will never settle down with a broke ass guy all in the name of Love
Dem go use you do money rituals las Las. Your papa wey poor no fit rehabilitate your broke ass... Na another man pikin go carry your worthless burdens àbí.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Richygold21(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2020
Wish u the best dear! Safe delivery!!
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by GeeBeeWillie(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2020
What shall profit a man/woman to gaine the whole world and then looses his soul?
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by BOBKIDDA(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=kiddkash post=90883926]hustle ooohhh make you wives be best friends.

hustle ooohhh make them announce the birth of your own child

.walahi money good bro ,money settles all issue.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by splashbaby(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

What does people's shades has to do with my opinion?
You have a useless and stupid opinion. Your broke papa no fit help your poverty and na other men go house your poverty stricken life. Na money ritualist go use you eventually. Lazy brainless punk ass wey think say womanliness na business center. No wonder dem Jaruma they use fake dollar sell sweet pussy cream and juju for una

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Sholaco: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2020
vickydankal:

Thank you bro...useless lazy girl, instead of her to admire and emulate the likes of Linda ikeji undecided No! Na Reginal

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by pongwa(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
[s][/s]Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money. [s][/s]
[/b]Finally my sister, Marry money because Love na scam..[b]
it shows your real character although it's a free world and I don't have any grudge against you, may your dreams come true
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by TushiPree: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Take note. Comes with human existence is mystery. And we human only use money to cover it.

Happiness and sadness are indispensable part of what makes life go round.

Seeing these people opening their 32 doesn't mean they are truly happy. It could as well mean they are.

But the fact still remains that nothing is balanced in this life. Not even money can make it balance.

Live a contented life. Don't be pushed by what you see on social media.

Some of these people are actually going through hell, which only they know and would never reveal to nobody.

I do my thing and at my own pace. I pray to God for His blessing everyday. I envy nobody. But never would anybody's wealth push me to go extra lenght to looking for wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by xpool(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2020
Rotiix:

Dump not dumb, u need to start spending more time on your dictionary
One broke ass nigga like me, identified
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by joxxy01(m): 7:19am On Jun 21, 2020
This Man is the Greediest Man in Nigeria, so He even have a wife that is even more prettier and still decided to marry another.. Kai Sir you are a shameless and Greedy Old Man

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Peace081: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Sholaco:
Thank you bro...useless lazy girl, instead of her to admire and emulate the likes of Linda ikeji undecided No! Na Reginal
The same Linda ikeji that you all tag prostitute?
Nairaland guys are all confused being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Sholaco: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
this is the most stupid, useless, lazy...comments I would ever read early in the morning since i was born. Useless harlot, foolish old hag...instead of you to emulate the likes of Linda ikeji, you are here praising Reginal...i hope you know that what works for Reginal would never work for you because you are a greedy person and ritualists await your type

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

a wise man knows he is foolish, but a fool believes himself the wisest.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by sammyhir: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Rotiix:

Than she spends on looking for a rich guy, right?
���������������������������������������������������

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by SocialJustice: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2020
VillagePeople11:

Dump not dumb.... Na this kind mumu English them wan use spend money on you?.... danfo bus fare girl forming uber...with all these noise you make... na ur type dey still end up with "how we go do"...No relax make God see reason to bless you
grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
This is a gamble and u know it... U dump ur poor ugly boyfriend for a richer Man.. the man dumps u for a better looking lady just then ur poor ugly ex-boyfriend starts to make it life and then ur left with nothing but ur pathetic self
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by ekhai(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
I WONDER HOW 227 DUMB PEOPLE LIKE YOUR COMMENT AND 22 BRAINLESS SHARED IT. HOW RICH WAS YOUR FATHER BEFORE HE MARRIED YOUR BEAUTIFUL MOTHER? WHAT HAPPENED TO MORAL IN OUR LAND? TODAY SOMEBODY LIKE YOU WILL CARRY BIBLE AND OFF TO CHURCH. WHAT DO YOU LEARN FROM THERE. I PRAYED YOU FALL INTO THE HANDS OF YAHOO PLUS GUYS, SO THAT THEY WILL USE THE PROCEEDS FROM YOU TO ENTICE OTHER GIRLS LIKE YOU. NONSENSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Roon9(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Gold digger!
Please never bring any child to this world!
Spits
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Roon9(m): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Rotiix:

Jesus Christ!
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Beatswim: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
i know one day the lord will minister to your heart over this your comments.. My advise to young ones who aspires to be happy and have peace in life is to live righteously and study hard... Not marry someone who is older to be their parents all in th name of money... My sis.. Keep dumping fruitful relationship for older and richer men ok.. Leave the young ones alone.. Lastly kindly watch the movie by Mike bamilayo.. The train.. I tink that would help your common sense
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by enemmo(f): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2020
VirusComing:
What happened to the ban on flight?

Rich people are above the law in Nigeria, smh

Welcome to Animal farm where:

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Beatswim: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2020
DeAlphaMale:

This is a gamble and u know it... U dump ur poor ugly boyfriend for a richer Man.. the man dumps u for a better looking lady just then ur poor ugly ex-boyfriend starts to make it life and then ur left with nothing but ur pathetic self
pathetic self and high BP due to large family wahala..the man is 60 now and she's in her 20s...
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by eagleonearth(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
funny enough, with your head obsessed with riches you never worked for, you might actually die before your time lol
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by mrkings84(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Always turning the table.... Onyi I hail o!!
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by bcashy: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

U are actually dumb grin grin grin

Dumb him lol!

Any rich guy wey wan marry u will first need to spend on ya English so u wouldn't go out there and start shouting "dumb him" grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.