Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1003962 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
mujibson:

Guy rest. You've made a mistake, own it up and stop misleading others that are yet to do theirs.

I as well made the same mistake althoughhough I objected when cafe man was capturing all the ten fingers. He asked me to ignore the instruction. I give in to his talk because more than 15 persons I met there had all their fingers captured and they all reflected immediately on their dashboard.

Just let's pray we're not disqualified because of our own stupidity. We ignored a clear instruction.

Well I emailed nasims today and I was replied. Below is the screenshot
This1 is final na, how many more people with objections?
@skydude aka ten fingers are you still right? You can argue without facts for africa.
When you eat bad food, don’t share it with anyone
Stop misleading people, it’s bad!!

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by opeskills(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Minnieny:

I'm not even sure he is shortlisted for the biometric sef, hence the reason he wants to mislead pipu.

He is just displaying his annoyance because NPower did not shortlist him grin grin
Abi oo my brother, it's getting annoying, even after he saw the mail response from Npower.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Emmadox90(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Guys, enough of all this argument about fingerprints. You do for two fingers each or you do for all finger, no be your own fingers
Abi se wen you all submit, se the computer tell you rubbish?

The important thing is what everyone have been seeing "Fingerprints captured"...
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
We all deserve this npower money,
No one deserves it more than another..
@skydude and set awon ten fingers, my prayers are with you all, this mistake won’t make them deny you of this money, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please o, I’m hearing the npower salary has been changed from 30k to 60k Plus 1samsung tablet
Who has seen anything like this?

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Emmadox90(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
kingBlaq:
@skydude and set awon ten fingers, my prayers are with you all, this mistake won’t make them deny you of this money, AMEN

It's not a mistake bro. It's successful...
We are all successful in it.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kallybambam: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
kingBlaq:

It’s not a mistake my dear, every thumb print machine has its steps. At the end of the day, it was successfully captured, it will show on your dashboard! Okay! Which ever method you used, let it be that it was successful!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
smiley
Minnieny:

I'm not even sure he is shortlisted for the biometric sef, hence the reason he wants to mislead pipu.

He is just displaying his annoyance because NPower did not shortlist him grin grin

Lol yes I was not shortlisted come and slap me am in my living room
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
kingBlaq:
If you want to hide something from a black man,
Put it in a book!!
Just to read & understand dey hard
Brilliant student
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mujibson u said 15 people did samething and u followed as well bro if I was you I would av gone to another cafe and try sha it ur money. I wonder why after doing it u came here to spit trash, u should av not done it in the first place.
I don't knw why it hard for u guys to comprehend , did we ever say we didn't do the thumb or index scab hell no we did it , I don't knw what u guys are talking about. OK I accept it a mistake but I was successful, oya come and beat me na, if mistake would make me to be successful let me keep making the mistakes

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
kingBlaq:
Please o, I’m hearing the npower salary has been changed from 30k to 60k Plus 1samsung tablet
for this regime wey won ban Twitter after Crypto, Bros we getting slate n I pray they dont convert our cash to cowries grin

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Unreliable n undependable Government

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Emmadox90(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
skydude:
Mujibson u said 15 people did samething and u followed as well bro if I was you I would av gone to another cafe and try sha it ur money. I wonder why after doing it u came here to spit trash, u should av not done it in the first place.
I don't knw why it hard for u guys to comprehend , did we ever say we didn't do the thumb or index scab hell no we did it , I don't knw what u guys are talking about. OK I accept it a mistake but I was successful, oya come and beat me na, if mistake would make me to be successful let me keep
making the mistakes

We all shall get there...
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mekailo:
for this regime wey won ban Twitter after Crypto, Bros we getting slate n I pray they dont convert our cash to cowries grin
Cowries
Please don’t talk like this
Lwkmd
Abi na dollars, let’s be positive
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gentle men n Ladies (if they be here), let's take a chill pill and drop the arguments for now cux it seems it would never end; humans have different levels of comprehension. However let's wait to really get deployed , then we can all meet once again n testify.....All the best, God bless you all and God bless Nigeria in this hard time n no where else.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
kingBlaq:
nothing of such!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by KingAttitude(m): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
uthlaw:
nothing of such!
Aah! No Samsung-Tablet also?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
kingBlaq:

Lol �it not a mistake but If u feel it a mistake I accept, go and check the criteria of how u can ascertain being successful after biometric, sha u av been reading online since the criteria is that u would get a msg that u av successfully passed the screening abi and it would display finger print captured if we av this then what is ur stress . Leave me wt my mistake and face ur own warrant

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2021
U can go and remove my 10 fingers there if u r too paranoid

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by mujibson(m): 12:07am On Jun 05, 2021
skydude:
I don't knw why it hard for u guys to comprehend , did we ever say we didn't do the thumb or index scab hell no we did it , I don't knw what u guys are talking about. OK I accept it a mistake but I was successful, oya come and beat me na, if mistake would make me to be successful let me keep making the mistakes
First, I wasn't following this thread until I'm done with the capturing if not I would have stood my ground. All I had in my mind was to go to a cafe and get my finger print captured. I did went to Cafe, met a lot of people capturing their ten fingers and were successful.
It got to my turn, I saw the onscreen instruction, objected but was made to believe it doesn't matter and as I could see, everyother persons that did before me were successful.

Yes I was stupid to be so easily persuaded, I was foolish, Yes. But you? You're a stubborn unyielding stupid fellow and that's a very big problem. Just LIKE you, I made a mistake but UNLIKE you, I own it up and I don't try to make people believe there is a specie of cow that fly. People like you would fall into a trap and instead of getting rid of it, you'll set a bigger trap for others to fall in. Proverbial misery that loves company.

Drop that your already battered ego, own up your mistake and stop confusing your confusion. THE RIGHT WAY OF ENROLLMENT IS TO CAPTURE YOUR TWO THUMB AND TWO INDEX FINGERS FOUR TIMES EACH.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Minnieny: 12:16am On Jun 05, 2021
skydude:
U can go and remove my 10 fingers there if u r too paranoid

No be you get this account dude cheesy. You copy another person's profile either frm facebook, WhatsApp and the likes.

Oya show us your full picture and ur email as displayed by Nasims make we know say dem really really shortlisted you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 12:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Minnieny:

No be you get this account dude cheesy. You copy another person's profile either frm facebook, WhatsApp and the likes.

Oya show us your full picture and ur email as displayed by Nasims make we know say dem really really shortlisted you cheesy

Lol hahahahah
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Donfasa: 5:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Even though you upload ten fingers the system capture four , why killing yourself, if it won't work it cannot submit
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by KingAttitude(m): 6:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Let us all forget about arguing pls. We'll all make it by God's grace✓ There's more to life than Npower.. Good morning & God-Bless

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kakaflex(m): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2021
rebelfleur:
which area please??

Sauka Airport Road
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by walexsho(m): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Parisleo:
If u are around Ota area...come to iyano bustop ota...08183093135
WhatsApp number
My friends just did thiers there

At what price? no be #1000 you dey do am?
Complex opposite Scholars school Junction, Ige Daramola.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by eco1234(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2021
Why all these needless arguments? The most important thing is to have a successful fingerprint capture. Once you have your index finger and thumb (both hands) captured, you are good to go. With all level of sincerity, at the cafe, once you capture the thumb, the index shows up, followed by the middle finger, ... to the little finger. You then replicate same for the right hand. Of all that have been captured, the application will ONLY recognise the thumb and index finger on both hands. That is how the installed application is configured.

Thanks.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Emmadox90(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2021
eco1234:
Why all these needless arguments? The most important thing is to have a successful fingerprint capture. Once you have your index finger and thumb (both hands) captured, you are good to go. With all level of sincerity, at the cafe, once you capture the thumb, the index shows up, followed by the middle finger, ... to the little finger. You then replicate same for the right hand. Of all that have been captured, the application will ONLY recognise the thumb and index finger on both hands. That is how the installed application is configured.

Thanks.

Warm regards.

Abi ooo... I taya for all the arguments. Since thumb and index is included, that is what the application needs.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by georgesegun87: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2021
If you want to do your biometric around abule egba, fagba,ijaiye up to toll gate... You can do your boimteric at larry computer abule egba or call me on 09138211644
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lemon1(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Exquirejnr:
I have installed the biometrics software. But it keeps telling me invalid Npower Id lipsrsealed
I hqve exactly the same problem
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lemon1(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2021
Exquirejnr:
I have installed the biometrics software. But it keeps telling me invalid Npower Id lipsrsealed
pls have you been able to tesolve the issue ....cos i am just stuck here
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DXXMI: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2021
pls what does it mean to have a blank space on the verification page. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.