Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1002915 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
ezenwaez:
It was advised earlier in a publication that Npower applicants are not to tamper with the local government area of residence, state, names, date of birth because they are linked to your bvn

How is local government area of residence linked to BVN abi we no dey relocate infact u can av 5 banks accounts with 4 different addresses
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kallybambam: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please guys I got this message that my Programme is not available in my area, please should I choose another program??

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Epistasis(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
The login is coming up now, you can now login and check your profile.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by otukpoyam(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
otukpoyam:
***It's so bad that n-power officials didn't put specific dates or timeline for activities. No date for biometrics. Now no date for printing PPA letter. The network is terrible, and we are given only three days. It so unfair. We were patient with them for over a year, and now they are giving us ONLY three days. Too bad. They should extend it becos MANY people can't print their letters. They should give us specific dates***
You are not given 3 days, the 3 days is for resumption, after your form has been endorsed

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
I think their site is now getting better,u can now login easily.. But still can't show deployment status

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by mimick(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pls can someone help me, av done my biometric since june and presently av not been deployed yet... What i saw in my dashboad yesterday that i hadnt deployed yet.... Can someone help.. What can i do?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babatundea87(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
DRsays:
I think their site is now getting better,u can now login easily.. But still can't show deployment status

Not any better, as far as downloading PPA & uploading acceptance letter give issue, the congestion wont subside. Its just failure on the Government side. They knew congestion would slow down progress. Surely there are more itch-free ways to adopt to expedite this concluding stage

Some back-door arrangements give some groups no worry. Anything with Merit process comes with stress strikes as far FGN is concerned.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Epistasis(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
mimick:
Pls can someone help me, av done my biometric since june and presently av not been deployed yet... What i saw in my dashboad yesterday that i hadnt deployed yet.... Can someone help.. What can i do?

Check again today, the site is OK.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by otukpoyam(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
[quote author=ezenwaez post=105260888]
You are not given 3 days, the 3 days is for resumption, after your form has been endorsed[/quote
Hmm
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by SgalaxySg: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
please, is there anyone from port Harcourt that downloaded his deployment letter?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fweshspice(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
uhm
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fweshspice:
Did my biometrics, fingers captured, all my details intact and documents uploaded but I'm yet to be deployed..Been changing browsers, logging on and off but still the same.. What could be wrong? undecided undecided
t Just be patient, you will be deployed soon.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fweshspice(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
t Just be patient, you will be deployed soon.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
If you are still seeing not deployed up till now, to avoid hoping, just use the used code *45665#, select 1. Npower info and then input your BVN 2. Select registration status, if you are selected, your registration status is selected or otherwise not selected. Npower is not a do or die things.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by StarryV(f): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
I was asked to select a new program but the box seems inactive. No room for me to type in a new program and the drop down arrow isn't showing anything. Is anyone experiencing same thing? Please help.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
StarryV:
I was asked to select a new program but the box seems inactive. No room for me to type in a new program and the drop down arrow isn't showing anything. Is anyone experiencing same thing? Please help.
Network
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Unigrad: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
madri4u:
If you are still seeing not deployed up till now, to avoid hoping, just use the used code *45665#, select 1. Npower info and then input your BVN 2. Select registration status, if you are selected, your registration status is selected or otherwise not selected. Npower is not a do or die things.
This cost #30.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jidamsel43(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fweshspice:
Did my biometrics, fingers captured, all my details intact and documents uploaded but I'm yet to be deployed..Been changing browsers, logging on and off but still the same.. What could be wrong? undecided undecided
Continue to check your dashboard. I checked mine yesterday, it brought you have not been deployed. However, today, I have been deployed to a primary school In my area, just a stone thrown to my house.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Has anyone downloaded the PPA file? Find it difficult to download here
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Udoboss(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please I was to told to change to either N Power agro or N power health which I take??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Unigrad: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Udoboss:
Please I was to told to change to either N Power agro or N power health which I take??
Choose Nagro if you are not a medical professional.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MomoAdura: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please I've been trying to download the PPA Letter but it's saying too many attempts received.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
MomoAdura:
Please I've been trying to download the PPA Letter but it's saying too many attempts received.
Later things, just bookmark the link and screenshot page as evidence
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fweshspice(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
jidamsel43:
Continue to check your dashboard. I checked mine yesterday, it brought you have not been deployed. However, today, I have been deployed to a primary school In my area, just a stone thrown to my house.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
jidamsel43:
Congratulations
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ikem50: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kallybambam:
Please guys I got this message that my Programme is not available in my area, please should I choose another program??

I have same too, but the challenge is that no option from the drop down button to choose from.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
I was able to view my deployment status yesterday, which i was deployed before their site became congested.. Now I was able to login and my deployment status is now blank... Please, any solution to this?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ikem50: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
StarryV:

Same here, what was the original program?
Mine was health
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by checkmatez: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Goodday,
Please a friend of mine applied for ntech and on checking his deployment he saw "the program you selected is not available in your local government area please select another one" .. the options popping up is the graduate category that's n teach and n health but the application he made is for non graduate.
What step should he take next
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Unigrad: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
DRsays:
I was able to view my deployment status yesterday, which i was deployed before their site became congested.. Now I was able to login and my deployment status is now blank... Please, any solution to this?
Mine is blank too, I have not been deployed before because I was asked to change my program yesterday which I did, it's still blank.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by mrjangaweed: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Congratulations
so we should wait till we download our PPA letter before reporting to our various PPA
because this thing is not downloading and it's saying 3 days.

Please clarify

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.