Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1003751 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kudos6453(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Does anyone get this sperm mail from inec concerning 2023 election ad hoc staff

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by dives(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kudos6453:

The sender should have given them away. This is obviously fake.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by NDSMELODY(m): 1:03am On Nov 06, 2022
dives:

The sender should have given them away. This is obviously fake.
how is it fake sir ?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check back later or send your complaint and Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng.
my deployment tab has been missing on my dashboard and it's replaced with the nation test tab. I cant upload my ppa till now due to no deployment tab. I have written npowr on Twitter and whatapp no response. Please what am I going to do to resolve the?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hammariise(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2022
NDSMELODY:
how is it fake sir ?

Lol it’s fake bro, check the sender's email address na
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2022
Vintage100:
I haven't been posted yet, Lagos beneficiary. No new tweet by npower as regards that. Have they sidelined some of us?? Anyone with useful info should tell us. Are we going to be paid when payment commences?? Are we sure of getting paid this November?? Thanks
I learnt from previous stream that provided you are a beneficiary and your physical verification show pass ✅ that you will be paid even though you didn't get PPA

Though don't know if it will apply to stream 2 but those in stream 1 claimed they were paid without being deployed to their PPA
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I learnt from previous stream that provided you are a beneficiary and your physical verification show pass ✅ that you will be paid even though you didn't get PPA

Though don't know if it will apply to stream 2 but those in stream 1 claimed they were paid without being deployed to their PPA

Things could change for stream II.. They might learn a few lessons from Stream I. Go to your PPA if you are jobless. Settle with your headmistress if you already have a job.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Thanks for the info.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Is there possibility of us getting paid for this month of November by npower?? Since they have officially deployed us in October
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
PastorOku:

Things could change for stream II.. They might learn a few lessons from Stream I. Go to your PPA if you are jobless. Settle with your headmistress if you already have a job.
There's little to nothing you can do if your state hasn't been deployed to their various PPA by Npower. If payment should commence before deployment then truly they are gonna be paid like every other beneficiaries. You cannot manufacture PPA to your dashboard. It is the sole responsibility of Npower to do that and if that is yet to be done by some states, I assume it won't affect stipend if paradventure payment should commence before their deployment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Vintage100:

Is there possibility of us getting paid for this month of November by npower?? Since they have officially deployed us in October
stream 2 should be paid this month
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by neztar: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
stream 2 should be paid this month
when? today is 6th
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
It seems am the only one having this missing deployment tab on my dashboard, abeg am tired.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by oladipo322(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
neztar:
when? today is 6th
people don dey eager to see alert.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Unigrad:

Let's not deceive ourselves, N-power is going with Buhari government.

Comprehension is a BIG challenge for you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by okololo: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
After waiting for weeks now, my dashboard is still showing processing and quite a number of people have been paid

@Ezenwaez asked me to contact Npower on Twitter and they had this to say.

Done processing for two weeks plus?

@Ezenwaez what's next please?

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Confide22(f): 3:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
After traveling to the remote village to sign my PPA then to state secterate for the focal person signature, only to open my dashboard to upload my PPA, deployment tab has disappeared, and a message popin out to take the nation test. My status has also changed from beneficiary to applicant and it's refering me to as stream 1. Please which kind wahala be this and how do I go about all these?

Please how were you able to rectify this abeg... I'm experiencing the same challenge.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ibks100(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2022
Kudos6453:

*Spam

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by funmi4love(f): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Pls have not been paid for my August stipend and is not even showing on my dashboard either pending, processing or failed.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Evaloyal2J(f): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Confide22:

Please how were you able to rectify this abeg... I'm experiencing the same challenge.

My sister, it's still the same situation, no response from npower, i have chatted them on whatup and Twitter nothin change

Ezenwa, your profile says you can be contacted for any issue concernin npower and I have copied you severely about this issue but you never respond
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
PastorOku:

I have cleared this severally. Stream II shall be paid in full up to the last person before any new government demobilizes Npower.
You signed an MOU with the Federal government. Not a party or candidate. That was the exact thing Tha happened with SURE-P. People got paid by Buhari even though it was a Jonathan program. After the last payment, Buhari disbanded it.
Oh my God wow!!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Are you still waiting for Npower? Stop wasting your time. Get something doing and expect their money anytime you see it.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nilon: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
PastorOku:
Are you still waiting for Npower? Stop wasting your time. Get something doing and expect their money anytime you see it.
whats the essence of deployment if you cant pay on time
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nilon:
whats the essence of deployment if you cant pay on time

Because it is free money and they know it.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nilon: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
PastorOku:

Because it is free money and they know it.
on facebook, sb told us to expect stipend every 3 months. This is november
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nilon:
on facebook, sb told us to expect stipend every 3 months. This is november

We were asked to resume 4th October. You've only spent a month on the program.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2022
Payment may commence December
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorOku: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2022
Vintage100:
I haven't been posted yet, Lagos beneficiary. No new tweet by npower as regards that. Have they sidelined some of us?? Anyone with useful info should tell us. Are we going to be paid when payment commences?? Are we sure of getting paid this November?? Thanks

You've posted this a million times here and answers have been provided to your question.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nilon: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Payment may commence December
who told you
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fakelondonboi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re send application links please
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by 1b8m: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
can't find where to download my deployment letter, instead I am asked to verify my acct number. When I do, the system says the acct number is used by an already existing beneficiary.

I need help please
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nilon: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
1b8m:
can't find where to download my deployment letter, instead I am asked to verify my acct number. When I do, the system says the acct number is used by an already existing beneficiary.

I need help please
check your overview tab

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.