Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1003767 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 9:05pm On May 02, 2023
lolu2019:
tueh, onyara.

Lolu, u nor get shame o walahi.. C1 wey don expire tey tey since August stil dey here dey drag thread with us grin Hahahahahaha

Your BONUS has EXPIRED! Hellooooooooogrin

Shame nor dey ya bodi o.. Na by force?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 9:17pm On May 02, 2023
Backlog payment dropping tonight.. Don't come & deceive anybody here about C1 extension.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:
Backlog payment dropping tonight.. Don't come & deceive anybody here about C1 extension.
. Are they paying backlogs?? How about January ??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 10:08pm On May 02, 2023
Vintage100:

I'm not disputing that, but we only talk of the one we see. Just like Wale Odesanoye popularly called Mr green man, pastorfire is well known as a giver.
Just shut your mouth.
The other guy that's been sending airtime isn't generous. Moreover, thanks to him, you got credited.
Apart from you, has anyone on this forum been credited by him b4.
Someone that's always in this NPOWER section obviously depends on NPOWER money.
Do not be deceived.

NB: “A fool and
his money
are soon
parted”

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by cuffee: 10:11pm On May 02, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:
oct, nov, dec have started coming through
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2023
EmperorTolson:

Just shut your mouth.
The other guy that's been sending airtime isn't generous. Moreover, thanks to him, you got credited.
Do not be deceived.

his moneyy
are soon
parted”

Something is wrong with your brain. He has credited guys here b4, you are just blind to his kind gesture. Whether he depends on npower or not is non of ur concern, what matters is, he rendered help.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by eleniyan2020: 11:46pm On May 02, 2023
floret23:
Imagine if PastorFire4Fire had been using Islamic terrorists words like imam, sheikh, mohammed or sultan to throw banters on Nairaland, I'm sure the mods would have stopped him. Christianity is the only true peaceful religion. Nairaland will never allow you try that with the arabian moon god.
what bring about religion now?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shalomm: 11:57pm On May 02, 2023
cuffee:
oct, nov, dec have started coming through

C1 or C2 mate?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Getnewinfo: 3:31am On May 03, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

For a guy that’s based in “JOS” am quite puzzled by the way you act online.

You must be one of those sadistic Plato boys.

Notwithstanding, December payment has started dropping for C1.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 5:41am On May 03, 2023
Getnewinfo:

I doubt if December is dropping for C1.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 6:18am On May 03, 2023
Getnewinfo:

December for C1? How do u know this?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 6:48am On May 03, 2023
Getnewinfo:

Who is dis rat? What do you know about Jos? Can you spell Jos? Oh, I guess that's the only thing you know about Jos.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 6:54am On May 03, 2023
EmperorTolson:

Just shut your mouth.
Do not be deceived.

his money
are soon
parted”

When will you have sense? Just when? I will always come here to catch cruise with rats like u.. You depend on Npower, i don't even though I'm a confirmed C2 member that deserves to be here. You are an EXPIRED Npower C1 product. You shouldn't be here if you have any shame. When i assisted somone on this thread make 120k for 6months, where u dey? I will never talk about it again.
You can attack me as long as you want, but you can also learn to help people than coming here to talk nonsense all the time.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 6:57am On May 03, 2023
Vintage100:
. Are they paying backlogs?? How about January ??

No please. It's backlog payment for C2 & bonus backlog for C1. Our payment for Jan, Feb & Mar will commence should shortly after that.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 6:58am On May 03, 2023
eleniyan2020:
what bring about religion now?

Their brains are wired stupidly. That is why they know nothing about progress in life

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

No please. It's backlog payment for C2 & bonus backlog for C1. Our payment for Jan, Feb & Mar will commence should shortly after that.

Alright. Thanks for yesterday bro.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 6:59am On May 03, 2023
Vintage100:

You welcome sir. God bless you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2023
Vintage100:

Stop the ass kissing and dxck riding guy... Be a man...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 7:23am On May 03, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

I apologize for my silence, my wife & i moved to a new apartment and yet to settle in with our things. That took my time throughout last week. On a second taught, i decided to use that as a leverage to test your patience.
I didn't intend to mock you sir. And i will never do that to anyone seeking for help from me or anybody.
Here is the prove as taken last week before we settled down finally.
No issues boss
You helped someone and that's what matters
May God replenish your pockets and purses, Amen!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 7:29am On May 03, 2023
Iamademorlar and honeybadgerxx
First to quote me 100box airtime or data
no vex I'll only do for 1person today
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 7:34am On May 03, 2023
kingBlaq:

See me o.. Lol.. Don't be an APC man

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Honeybadgerxx: 7:35am On May 03, 2023
[quote author=kingBlaq post=122897

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 7:39am On May 03, 2023
kingBlaq:

Hmm... dis kind giveaway wen dey get mention
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 7:40am On May 03, 2023
my people, you guys should drop the sentiments
be happy for vintage and also praise pastor wuta...

One does not necessarily need to have to give, it's a gesture of kindness and a big heart.. I don't need to lecture you about giving, your pastors and imams should have informed you by now

when was the last time u received 5k from someone u have never met?? Or
when was the last time u gave 5k to someone u don't know??

e no easy
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 7:43am On May 03, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

See me o.. Lol.. Don't be an APC man
Lol
Boss no be so
Lol
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 7:44am On May 03, 2023
jamze:

Hmm... dis kind giveaway wen dey get mention
They asked for it o boss and i no too guide
I go do for the other person tomorrow if e quote me tomorrow
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

You are a fool.. A big one at that.. Vintage please don't reply them again. Once a fool, always a fool.. The same fool that was here when i assisted a guy on this thread make 120k which he is stil collecting up til now.

I will still assist another person here when I find who needs it.. U go hug transformer las las akuya

That N5,000 you gave out is paining you... I know your type... When last did you give a member of ur family up to N3,000... After we dragged ur balls, You de claim giver online... Your wife de carry 4months old hair, you de claim giver online... Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Honeybadgerxx: 7:47am On May 03, 2023
[quote author=kingBlaq post=122897373]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iamademorlar(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2023
kingBlaq:

Please bro.. No light that is why i couldn't quote you on time..
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newfoundlove: 8:03am On May 03, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

When will you have sense? Just when? I will always come here to catch cruise with rats like u.. You depend on Npower, i don't even though I'm a confirmed C2 member that deserves to be here. You are an EXPIRED Npower C1 product. You shouldn't be here if you have any shame. When i assisted somone on this thread make 120k for 6months, where u dey? I will never talk about it again.
You can attack me as long as you want, but you can also learn to help people than coming here to talk nonsense all the time.

Pls teach and assiste on how fish that 120k

Pls sir
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 8:07am On May 03, 2023
Curdlebug:

That N5,000 you gave out is paining you... I know your type... When last did you give a member of ur family up to N3,000... After we dragged ur balls, You de claim giver online... Your wife de carry 4months old hair, you de claim giver online... Shame!

U know my type? What business do you have with my family? You think everyone is like the nonsense nollywood u watch? If it's painin me, let's go 40k here today and see who wil run dry?

Dare me if you are a man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.