Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 PM

N-power To Commence Enrollment Of Batch C Beneficiaries Next Week. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N-power To Commence Enrollment Of Batch C Beneficiaries Next Week. (435 Views)

Privacy Breach: JAMB Warns Against Enrollment Of Minors / Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan / Nigerian Students Enrollment In UK Universities Dropped By 39% Over Last 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power To Commence Enrollment Of Batch C Beneficiaries Next Week. by damilola4162(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Despite inconsistent in the payment of Batch A and B, enrollment of Batch C, beneficiaries of N-power will commence next week the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has said.

This was disclosed in a statement released by the Ministry through Deputy Director Information of the ministry, Rhoda Iliya, on Friday, June 19, 2020, and it states that the N-Power (Batch C) enrolment will commences June 26, 2020.

The ministry explaineed that the enrollment of the Batch C beneficiaries into the scheme was made following consultations and a review of the submissions on the reform of the programme for greater efficiency.

According to the ministry, the enrollment will give more youth the opportunity to participate in the scheme, it will also create more jobs for the unemploymed youth in the country.

This is also in accordance with President Buhari’s vision to lift about 100 million Nigerians out of poverty.

Recall that that some weeks ago some beneficiaries in Batch A and B threatened to protest over non payment of about three months salary(stipends).

The ministry said the current enrollees of the scheme (Batch A) will exit June 30, 2020 while (Batch B) will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.

Applicants for the enrollment of the Batch C must submit their Bank Verification Number(BVN), in the cause of their registration, for better transparency and part of effort to reform the scheme.

The ministry further stressed that past beneficiaries will not be eligible to part in enrollment process.

Furthermore, the minister said, once applications are submitted, it will be review and list of successful applicants will be published .

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/06/20/n-power-to-commence-enrollment-of-batch-c-beneficiaries-next-week/

Re: N-power To Commence Enrollment Of Batch C Beneficiaries Next Week. by damilola4162(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Cc: lalasticala, mynd44
Move to front page so that people will be aware and register
Re: N-power To Commence Enrollment Of Batch C Beneficiaries Next Week. by Oddslordreal: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
angry sad shocked coolyyiio get do is
Re: N-power To Commence Enrollment Of Batch C Beneficiaries Next Week. by bjprodint(f): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
where are they going to teach?online or in classes?may GOD help Nigeria(N . TEACH)
Re: N-power To Commence Enrollment Of Batch C Beneficiaries Next Week. by Megaflex(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Can't wait to enrol if it's true.
Re: N-power To Commence Enrollment Of Batch C Beneficiaries Next Week. by damilola4162(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Megaflex:
Can't wait to enrol if it's true.
It is 100% true. The problem is, hope it is not slot....
Re: N-power To Commence Enrollment Of Batch C Beneficiaries Next Week. by vanida6: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
one of uncle's just put me in dis nonsenses program i dont even know the category i belong to sef talkless of my posting place nah free money i dey chop sinces den start am,,,,,the money sef dey low 30k angry tcheeeew angry
Re: N-power To Commence Enrollment Of Batch C Beneficiaries Next Week. by noni14(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=vanida6 post=90890452]one of uncle's just put me in dis nonsenses program i dont even know the category i belong to sef talkless of my posting place nah free money i dey chop sinces den start am,,,,,the money sef dey low 30k angry tcheeeew angry[/quote ummmmmmmmmm]

(1) (Reply)

Naus Made A Peaceful Protest Today Over Long Closure Of Schools / IPPIS: Council Of NANS JCC, Backs ASUU / How To Join NIA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.