Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State (41240 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders / Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors / APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Validated: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lostz:
which faction?
Abio which faction? Definitely not the recognized faction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by profmicky: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
You are a G.O.A.T

tesppidd:
grin

Osho Baba the cat with 9 lives.

Obaseki will call the ward chairman and be like "shuo na na wey I commot?"

Victor Giadom try sha. At least he's been APC chairman for a cumulative 11 hours.
(3 hours in March + 8 hours in June).
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by oyeb15: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lobatan. Iyawo has settle with her husband. No need for alarena (court) again.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Dansuqi: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
This again shows that am a top notch political analyst...I predicted this yesterday that with obaseki going to pdp,obaseki men in APC are vulnerable and weak.they were all made by oshiomhole so it won't take much to lift the suspension after all the original suspension was carried out by 5 people illegally.

Cc fergie,ogbonti,ejimatic

Arsenal is a dead club

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by MrMcJay(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Atiku
Fayose
Rochas
Amosun
Igbinedion
Anenih
Which of these people can Obaseki defeat. Which one?
Oshiomhole defeated all of them with many more like Adeleke, Ihedioha and Eleka still counting.

There is a difference between supporters and registered voters. I hope those who are making noise online would be on ground to vote for Obaseki.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by tesppidd: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
profmicky:
You are a G.O.A.T

Hmn

Greatest Off All Time

Thanks for the compliment.

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by ogbonti: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
now that Obaseki is out of APC he owes the party no allegiance and if Osho comes to town and performs rubbish- he will just be arrested and locked up at State CID Benin and mosquitoes will eat him up well before directive comes from Abuja to release him

he better thread carefully and the state is booby trapped to catch the rat called Oshiomole

That state Governor is not an APC man but PDP

IF HE DOESNT BEHAVE HIMSELF GOING FORWARD NA SORRY BE HIM NAME

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by popesco123: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
softset:
Obaseki... I pity you
do you think federal might can oshimole this time not even now most of his party members hate him. did you see buhari say anything? you are brain dead to you think you pity obaseki but rather pity oshimole
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by dangoteinlaw: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
martineverest:
even his home town suspended him... Oshiomhole is finished
and who’s Winning? Obaseki that cannot mention a single project or his circus running from one party to another. This is ambode tinubu being re-enacted and who won!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
See as this news dey pain IPOB on nairaland and Facebook. We told them that Oshobaba was only on suspension and not sacked. The clowns that illegally suspended him have gone to PDP. I wonder whether Obaseki and co will still go ahead to suspend him with two legs in PDP and his gogolon head outside Edo?
The whole Etsako West and the entire Afemai land are strongly behind him. He won the whole Etsako land for APC but Obaseki couldn't do that in Edo south not even his polling unit cos Eze Iyamo won Edo south for PDP before he decamp to APC.

Oshobaba and Edo North sealed
Eze Iyamo and Edo south sealed.
APC needs just significant votes in Esan land which is Edo central. Shikena.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by lograr(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Appeal court upholding Oshiomhole suspension was to calm the tension from obaseki loyalist. I knew he would be back

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Validated:

Abio which faction? Definitely not the recognized faction.

it will be a waste of time if not coming from the court recognized faction that gave him the suspension

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Dansuqi: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
oluwamile:
where is it?

Check my profile.let me officially say that giadom will soon be suspended by his ward

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Yebosola(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
grin we dont care any more Edo state is now PDP .. APC is The opposition party it will be hard to defeat a sitting Governor ooh

So GEJ was a standing President when he was defeated, NL with lazy youths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by MrALIVE: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Talkingoil:

Do party members at ward level have the power to lift a suspension that came from a Court of competent jurisdiction?
you need help...ask God for wisdom

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
ogbonti:
now that Obaseki is out of APC he owes the party no allegiance and if Osho comes to town and performs rubbish- he will just be arrested and locked up at State CID Benin and mosquitoes will eat him up well before directive comes from Abuja to release him

he better thread carefully and the state is booby trapped to catch the rat called Oshiomole

That state Governor is not an APC man but PDP

IF HE DOESNT BEHAVE HIMSELF GOING FORWARD NA SORRY BE HIM NAME
Go and ask Fayose or Igbinedon, they rant more than this but election day sempe dem. I'm sure u know that the state governor doesn't control the security agents.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by fergie001: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:
Top notch political analysts dey Abuja, not NL o grin
Monday evening, he should return to his Office

Arsenal is a dead club
I predicted so, so happy!
Na Chelsea remain grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by ogbonti: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:
This again shows that am a top notch political analyst...I predicted this yesterday that with obaseki going to pdp,obaseki men in APC are vulnerable and weak.they were all made by oshiomhole so it won't take much to lift the suspension after all the original suspension was carried out by 5 people illegally.

Cc fergie,ogbonti,ejimatic

Arsenal is a dead club

guy please make your comments in peace and stop referring to me whenever you add a comment- is this a new way of seeking attention and validation? i guess you must be a 16 year old

please i only comment here freely I am not hoping to carry first on nairaland - if that is what will make you happy - please you win - you are the best - i respect you - thank you stop this your childish behavior it’s becoming irritating - you win Sir - thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fighting with an Aries is very difficult. They are too powerful to be defeated. Oshomole and Tinubu are both Aries. Very generous and good leaders.

Obaseki on the other hand is an ingrate. He will always bite the finger that fed him. Obaseki will lose the election.

I see too many ignorant comments here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Kido90(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
OshoBaba, the cat with 9lives is back
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
popesco123:

do you think federal might can oshimole this time not even now most of his party members hate him. did you see buhari say anything? you are brain dead to you think you pity obaseki but rather pity oshimole
Lol Buhari didn't say anything to Fayose either till election day. Let Obaseki try rubbish and see.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Hallabee1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
make I settle this matter first ...I dey come

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by seunmsg(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is what should have been done since. Why Oshiomole allowed the nonsense to linger for so long is just plain silliness. The local government and state executive should immediately ratify the decision and by Monday, he should resume as Chairman of the party.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Mayng01(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mercy after death
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by reuben81: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cheesy bad news for Pigs
my brother don't use that kind of word pls be mature
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by LivingSage: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
tesppidd:
grin

Osho Baba the cat with 9 lives.

Obaseki will call the ward chairman and be like "shuo na na wey I commot?"

Victor Giadom try sha. At least he's been APC chairman for a cumulative 11 hours.
(3 hours in March + 8 hours in June).
Time for him to enjoy his indefinite retirement as well
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Aphrygian(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
Lol Buhari didn't say anything to Fayose either till election day. Let Obaseki try rubbish and see.
Omo this your quote shock me ooo, that Buhari is a definition of snake in human form, he loves others doing his dirty jobs, nobody will no his stand until election day oooo

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Aphrygian(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
Omo this your quote shock me ooo, that Buhari is a definition of snake in human form, he loves others doing his dirty jobs, nobody will no his stand until election day oooo...
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
dpopular:
how true is this?
It's true so calm down cos your family need you more than PDP do.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are pained
Very and over pained sef angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him / You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.