Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State (41241 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders / Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors / APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by ogbonti: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
Go and ask Fayose or Igbinedon, they rant more than this but election day sempe dem. I'm sure u know that the state governor doesn't control the security agents.

no be who dey alive dey rig election?

na for this small life one man dey behave like say him na God? this is the reason why i called you a 17 year old because if you are alive and old enough in 1998 when Abacha was playing God i Nigeria, you will not be talking and thinking this way anyways you win

Today na sunday let me enjoy my family - take care God bless you Bye
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by seunmsg(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Talkingoil:

Do party members at ward level have the power to lift a suspension that came from a Court of competent jurisdiction?

He was suspended by the ward executive of APC and not the court. The court simply affirmed the legitimacy of his suspension and ordered him to stop parading himself as APC chairman since he’s on suspension.

The basis of the court order has now been destroyed. The case can no longer stand since the legs it was standing on before has now been crippled.

8 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Somodooo: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

Time for him to enjoy his indefinite retirement as well
[/s]
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
ogbonti:

no be who dey alive dey rig election?

na for this small life one man dey behave like say him na God? this is the reason why i called you a 17 year old because if you are alive and old enough in 1998 when Abacha was playing God i Nigeria, you will not be talking and thinking this way anyways you win

Today na sunday let me enjoy my family - take care God bless you Bye
I know u are pain but no be my fault sha.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Billionsclub:
By Omeiza Ajayi
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/breaking-oshiomholes-ward-executives-lift-suspension/

This is not news. The Judiciary is very unprofessional. Experienced legal luminaries just keep quiet for fear of being sanctioned. Also, poverty and hooliganism have impoverished that environment. All development concentrated at Benin just like Ilorin. Etsako people will collect money from Obaseki to humiliate Oshiomhole, they are selling their birthright. The Curse will surely fight them in future.

The ward tried it against Muiz Banire, it was overruled by NWC. They cannot do anything. Here on Edo matter, from Benin, to Abuja, Kano, Lagos & PortHarcourt Courts are just giving Judgements. The Court does not even know what APC constitution says or it does not recognize it.

Oshiomhole should not answer them.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Gucciboss: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
ogbonti:

guy please make your comments in peace and stop referring to me whenever you add a comment- is this a new way of seeking attention and validation? i guess you must be a 16 year old

please i only comment here freely I am not hoping to carry first on nairaland - if that is what will make you happy - please you win - you are the best - i respect you - thank you stop this your childish behavior it’s becoming irritating - you win Sir - thanks

Lol
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by tinsel: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
They will teach Amaechi that he is a small boy in politics. Even in NWC of his party, no single person supports him. The man that went to court to get that interim order also has left him. Now this news coming from Edo state. Tell me what again is left? They will chase him away from River state APC completely..

5 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by JAMO84: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
When Oshiomole returns, Giadom will be banished to an evil forest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by greggng: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely ...obasaki made sure he used his power to achieve what he has achieved so far ...but he never understand whom he is fighting . Even if the matter gets to supreme court , the supreme court will direct parties to go and settle their internal affairs. Party internal affairs is never issue for court to decide. The party has mechanism for dispute resolution ....The judiciary are the ones complicating issue. Whichever way it goes , this election will test obasaki popularity ....

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aphrygian:
Omo this your quote shock me ooo, that Buhari is a definition of snake in human form, he loves others doing his dirty jobs, nobody will no his stand until election day oooo...
The man can tolerate anything but he hate betrayal like Galadima like Obaseki, in fact he hate PDP for what they did to him from 2003 till he won election. Go and write it down today, Buhari will never hand over to PDP come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Yebosola(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
oluwamile:
. oshiomole is a cat wit 9lives and a skillful fighter,take it or leave it,the man Sabi politics,
Those that suspended him is the handwork of obaseki,

Even FFK quoted u, he said is a rugged and skillful fighter any day anytime .FFK ,Reno and Fayose are yet to welcome Obasek oh, am i missing something here?

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Meteng: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
I hope they've collected enough pay wey go last dem well well o
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by HabuD: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Where are those that were castigating obaseki for leaving APC? You have now seen that he made the right choice afterall. If he had still remained in the APC, now that osho has been reinstated following the lifting of his suspension, obaseki would have been a goner. With this, osho would no more need supreme court judgment anymore to get back
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by ejimatic: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
ogbonti:

guy please make your comments in peace and stop referring to me whenever you add a comment- is this a new way of seeking attention and validation? i guess you must be a 16 year old

please i only comment here freely I am not hoping to carry first on nairaland - if that is what will make you happy - please you win - you are the best - i respect you - thank you stop this your childish behavior it’s becoming irritating - you win Sir - thanks
. With this development the stage is set for the assumption of duty for Oshiomole.Court cases at times as I said two days ago complicate issue.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Dansuqi: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
fergie001:

Top notch political analysts dey Abuja, not NL o grin
Monday evening, he should return to his Office

I predicted so, so happy!
Na Chelsea remain grin

With man u drawing,I see Chelsea failing.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by tinsel: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
seunmsg:

He was suspended by the ward executive of APC and not the court. The court simply affirmed the legitimacy of his suspension and ordered him to stop parading himself as APC chairman since he’s on suspension.

The basis of the court order has now been destroyed. The case can no longer stand since the legs it was stan
The ding on before has now been crippled.
The basis was destroyed two days ago by rhe man that went to court. He said he is no longer interested. At the next sitting he will simply withdraw the case.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by osazsky(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] face your West and stay out of south south
the thing weak me I don't know y yoruba slaves from Lagos who love o trekk are so interested in edo politics..did we interfere in their own ..when the s.i unit of cowardice Ambode was asked to leave government house and go back to his business wailers and slaves everywhere.make una leave edo politics for us o we will sorth ourselves out ..tafia..pls nobody from osun..Jo's or Lagos should quote my mention tanks

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by realstars: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Billionsclub:
go check vanguard now.
it is not the court,it is his ward that lifted the suspension
Was He A Ward Chairman Or A National Chairman? Weting Consane Ward And National Things.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by fergie001: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

With man u drawing,I see Chelsea failing.
I need Chelsea to lose or at worse draw abeg o
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by babytoun: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
See as this news dey pain IPOB on nairaland and Facebook. We told them that Oshobaba was only on suspension and not sacked. The clowns that illegally suspended him have gone to PDP. I wonder whether Obaseki and co will still go ahead to suspend him with two legs in PDP and his gogolon head outside Edo?
The whole Etsako West and the entire Afemai land are strongly behind him. He won the whole Etsako land for APC but Obaseki couldn't do that in Edo south not even his polling unit cos Eze Iyamo won Edo south for PDP before he decamp to APC.

Oshobaba and Edo North sealed
Eze Iyamo and Edo south sealed.
APC needs just significant votes in Esan land which is Edo central. Shikena.

Eze Iyamu ko Uche iyamu ni ..

stay in oshogbo and be analysing Edo politics ...

one of the things that got Ize so much sympathy is becuase Edolites were not comfortable with the way osho carried obaseki campaign as if he was the one contesting...in South south people don't like someone standing as a godfather to shove a candidate down their throat ..

What worked for Ize iyamu in Edo south in 2015 is what will work for obaseki now

The Oba seem not to like what osho is doing and that will count heavily

Obaseki is the incumbent so even with Abuja influence you cant intimidate him in Edo

As per cash ...other South south pdp governors are loaded enough to match Apc naira for naira

within Apc there are elements that will work for obaseki to teach osho and his oga behind the veil a political lesson
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by osazsky(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
HabuD:
Where are those that were castigating obaseki for leaving APC? You have now seen that he made the right choice afterall. If he had still remained in the APC, now that osho has been reinstated following the lifting of his suspension, obaseki would have been a goner. With this, osho would no more need supreme court judgment anymore to get back
I knew it was a trap
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by popesco123: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
Lol Buhari didn't say anything to Fayose either till election day. Let Obaseki try rubbish and see.
you know if they want to count real vote, obaseki will win. but nonsense no dey happen for south south
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by MrMcJay(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
ogbonti:
now that Obaseki is out of APC he owes the party no allegiance and if Osho comes to town and performs rubbish- he will just be arrested and locked up at State CID Benin and mosquitoes will eat him up well before directive comes from Abuja to release him

he better thread carefully and the state is booby trapped to catch the rat called Oshiomole

That state Governor is not an APC man but PDP

IF HE DOESNT BEHAVE HIMSELF GOING FORWARD NA SORRY BE HIM NAME

You must be a comedian.
Obaseki would arrest Oshiomole with what? The Police that Apc controls at the national level?
Remember what Patience Jonathan did to Amaechi as Governor? Remember what Amaechi did to Wike's convoy the other day?

If Buhari orders the CDS to provide security for Oshiomole and the IGP tells the CP Edo to stand down, they would strip Obaseki naked and nothing would happen.

5 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by ogbonti: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
I know u are pain but no be my fault sha.

pained for what ? do i receive one kobo from obaseki or oshiomole? guy go get a life please

this is the problem with Nigerians

you can’t argue on principles and leave it there

nah - you want to fight and make sure someone gets angry over nothing so you can feel good about your miserable lives

little child - nothing upsets me than what fvcks with my money and neither oshiomole nor obaseki pays my bills in America - all i say here is just for intellectual exercise nothing more my brother

so i give u all the winners medal on nairaland

i hope u can convert it to cash tomorrow morning

agbaya grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Yebosola(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
MrMcJay:
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Atiku
Fayose
Rochas
Amosun
Igbinedion
Anenih
Which of these people can Obaseki defeat. Which one?
Oshiomhole defeated all of them with many more like Adeleke, Ihedioha and Eleka still counting.

There is a difference between supporters and registered voters. I hope those who are making noise online would be on ground to vote for Obaseki.

Most of them are upper iweka voters oh.Online voters grin

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by babytoun: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
fergie001:

I need Chelsea to lose or at worse draw abeg o

3 points over sure for Chelsea
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by fergie001: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
realstars:
Was He A Ward Chairman Or A National Chairman? Weting Consane Ward And National Things.
His suspension by the Court was predicated by his suspension at the Ward level, and ratified by the LG & State Excos.

Since the Ward has lifted it, they will just go to Court and say wetin we see before no be em we see again.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by fergie001: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
babytoun:

3 points over sure for Chelsea
Yes 2-2

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by MrMcJay(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yebosola:

Most of them are upper iweka voters oh.Online voters grin

From a week to election, you would begin to see interesting developments. Everything would begin to collapse before their eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
ogbonti:

pained for what - do i receive one kobo from obaseki it oshiomole? guy go get a life

this is the problem with Nigerians

you can’t argue on principles and leave it there

nah - you want to fight and make sure someone gets angry over nothing

little child - nothing upsets me than what’s fvcks with my money and oshiomole or obaseki doesn’t pay my bills - all i say here is just for intellectual exercise nothing more my brother

so i give u all the winners medal on nairaland

i hope u can convert it to cash tomorrow morning

agbaya grin
Pain for this news. Sha calm down cos your family need you more than PDP do grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by osazsky(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
babytoun:

Eze Iyamu ko Uche iyamu ni ..

stay in oshogbo and be analysing Edo politics ...

one of the things that got Ize so much sympathy is becuase Edolites were not comfortable with the way osho carried obaseki campaign as if he was the one contesting...in South south people don't like someone standing as a godfather to shove a candidate down their throat ..

What worked for Ize iyamu in Edo south in 2015 is what will work for obaseki now

The Oba seem not to like what osho is doing and that will count heavily

Obaseki is the incumbent so even with Abuja influence you cant intimidate him in Edo

As per cash ...other South south pdp governors are loaded enough to match Apc naira for naira

within Apc there are elements that will work for obaseki to teach osho and his oga behind the veil a political lesson
just ignore them they think we are slaves..ITV ebs obaseki nor need to campaign. Na just to dey play Adam's old videos abt iyamu morning till evening..I don't even know how Adam's is going to campaign for this fake pastor..na laugh we go dry laugh we have out grown his thickish tactics
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
See as this news dey pain IPOB on nairaland and Facebook. We told them that Oshobaba was only on suspension and not sacked. The clowns that illegally suspended him have gone to PDP. I wonder whether Obaseki and co will still go ahead to suspend him with two legs in PDP and his gogolon head outside Edo?
The whole Etsako West and the entire Afemai land are strongly behind him. He won the whole Etsako land for APC but Obaseki couldn't do that in Edo south not even his polling unit cos Eze Iyamo won Edo south for PDP before he decamp to APC.

Oshobaba and Edo North sealed
Eze Iyamo and Edo south sealed.
APC needs just significant votes in Esan land which is Edo central. Shikena.
I hear you Sir! They got each of the zones you mentioned locked down, yet they could not hold a political rally to welcome Ize-Iyamu for over 10 months now, not even in Oshiomole's hometown where Shuaibu messed him up. Oshiomole that cannot visit his hometown. I just dey laugh
Funny how you folks want to prove that no man has powers to decide his fate like Ambode.
You just keep wanting to prove that slavery is incontestible. You forget what obtains in the whole SS during elections. Ask Akpabio, Amaechi and the rest.
If Oshiomole were a Bini man, he might have had hope (Oba's statement yesterday is a pointer to how we feel about him). Watch how we will mess him up.
Make no mistake, he can keep his relevance in nation a politics o (its a win-win for Edo), but he can never be a godfather in Edo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity / You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.