Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 AM

Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 (680 Views)

Unique And Fabulous Frames For Your Homes And Offices / Quality Europe And Asia Men Clothing And Accessories From 1500 / Check Out Beautiful Artworks To Beautify Your Homes And For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yes, beautify your homes and offices with sharp original wall panels.
Properties:
1)Dimension per square meter: 70cm x 75cm
2.)Color: white
3.)Designs available: 2
4.) You don’t need glue. It’s self adhesive and it sticks to the wall firmly.
5.) Not too heavy, but very durable (it’s made of strong PVC materials)

Originally it sells on jiji for #5k+ but I’m selling mine for #1500 only.
Price: #1500

1 Share

Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
You are too far cry
Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by frozen70(f): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ariza:
You are too far cry

Is your money that will bring closer to do it for you and go back to his base if he resides in Lagos, he won't do it for that amount
Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by frozen70(f): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
I love your work and the price is affordable

Any time you are coming to lagos to do any job, pls notify me, I will need your service and give you the dimensions or measurements that you will require by feet

1 Like

Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by frozen70(f): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
But why is it that the ones they offer in lagos requires gum, is it different from yours, thst should be wall panels

Which can be painted with different colours
Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
frozen70:

Is your money that will bring closer to do it for you and go back to his base if he resides in Lagos, he won't do it for that amount
No it's something you can fix yourself, self adhesive wallpaper are easy to use. I've seen lot of videos on YouTube.

Well for someone who love to do things themselves Sha.

1 Like

Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by frozen70(f): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ariza:
No it's something you can fix yourself, self adhesive wallpaper are easy to use. I've watch a lot of videos on YouTube.

Alright that's good, but am aware that it's called wall panels and it's different from wall papers actually
Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
frozen70:
But why is it that the ones they offer in lagos requires gum, is it different from yours, thst should be wall panels

I noticed this too. I've been searching for self adhesive wallpaper for a while now. I want to use it for some craft work but I couldn't get any. Perhaps I will settle for the one that requires glue.
Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
frozen70:

Alright that's good, but am aware that it's called wall panels and it's different from wall papers actually
Lol. They are different but you can fix them yourself if you want to.
Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ariza:
You are too far cry
I believe you’re in Lagos... Opportunities full Lagos, 70+ percents of calls I received today are from Lagos. I currently run a business in Delta and I don’t think I would be leaving Delta soon
Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
frozen70:

Even the normal wallpaper that comes in rolls require glue. It doesn’t necessarily mean one is superior. This is self adhesive. It doesn’t require gum. Also you can’t paint it, meaning it doesn’t get stained with dust or colours
Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
nnadychuks:
I believe you’re in Lagos... Opportunities full Lagos, 70+ percents of calls I received today are from Lagos. I currently run a business in Delta and I don’t think I would be leaving Delta soon
Why not just attend to this 70% and then go back to your base. That's how to grow business. Or better still send someone like an apprentice but that's not too advisable Sha.
Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
More

Re: Beautify Your Homes; Starting From #1500 by frozen70(f): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
nnadychuks:
Even the normal wallpaper that comes in rolls require glue. It doesn’t necessarily mean one is superior. This is self adhesive. It doesn’t require gum. Also you can’t paint it, meaning it doesn’t get stained with dust or colours

Alright thanks for the analysis

(1) (Reply)

Do Mothers Poison The Heart Of Their Children Against The Father? / Hemoglobin Issues / ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Tokz 2008 Toyota Corolla .....price 2.490m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.