Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. (14846 Views)

How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) / My Experience With With An Olosho / FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by emmaodet: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
doeeyed:

Ogaaaaaa

Haba

3 a day, 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year, no holidays nor study leave ---- that's a working prostitute..

How she fit manage regular job with that

grin
Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
zexy2030:

ur billing n blackmail no be today, just become famous na there u go know say some women got demons. It's better u remain average than become so famous and end up being killed out of jealousy if u snob them.

1 Like

Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
michaelpop50:

Scamming white men better pas selling toto
But you don't see fbi chasing dem Toto sellers upandan. Toto selling existed more than 2 thousand years ago and will continue to exist when we've turned to bones so Niggah what's d needless talk about undecided

1 Like

Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by emmaodet: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2020
odysey:

It's a poverty pandemic, some might attribute it to laziness
Finally it's bcuz of the terrible government we have

Only if you know the sheer number of prostitutes in western / advance countries? Is it poverty too?
If poverty is an excuse, i believe our parents and grandparents would have been really really wayward

2 Likes

Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by Dfynboi: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:

lwkmd....wich kain talk b dis wan na meaning am the special adviser of woman affairs or the nairaland director of sex (D.O.S)
hehehe we knw ourselves
Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by zexy2030(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2020
michaelpop50:

Simp
as if u know wink
Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by odysey: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2020
emmaodet:

Only if you know the sheer number of prostitutes in western / advance countries? Is it poverty too?
If poverty is an excuse, i believe our parents and grandparents would have been really really wayward

Is there any country where people are not poor? Remember that there are no jobs like that
Also laziness can be attributed to the cause, why work 180hrs and earn what you can get in just an hour that both parties would enjoy shocked

3 Likes

Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by odysey: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2020
michaelpop50:

He done reach level when be say, na men dey give reasons to justify the olosho lifestyle of these girls? I shame for naija men shs

The women also justify it so it's kind of a win win cool
Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by emmaodet: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2020
odysey:

Is there any country where people are not poor? Remember that there are no jobs like that
Also laziness can be attributed to the cause, why work 180hrs and earn what you can get in just an hour that both parties would enjoy shocked

Also laziness can be attributed to the cause - you are right sir

why work 180hrs and earn what you can get in just an hour that both parties would enjoy - you are still right.
Prostitution is soooo easy to get into because you are being paid for what you enjoy and will do afterall.
Just imagine lot of guys being paid for drinking beers, playing PlayStation or reading novels.

2 Likes

Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2020
odysey:

The women also justify it so it's kind of a win win cool

Men should be ashamed of themselves for justifying it. We are leaders and the women are followers. You will justify it if you are a follower.

3 Likes

Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
zexy2030:

as if u know wink

Ogun kill you there. Wetin concern me and you?

Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by zexy2030(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
michaelpop50:

Ogun kill you there. Wetin concern me and you?
Some little boys on this platform just feel they can talk to anybody anyhow. Well, this one will teach u a lifetime lesson. Next time never u provoke strangers, even ur children will ask u about today.
Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by emmaodet: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
michaelpop50:

He done reach level when be say, na men dey give reasons to justify the olosho lifestyle of these girls? I shame for naija men shs

grin grin grin
Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by Starz825(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
zexy2030:
Let me tell you why; if u get some people just to call you to eat their food, sleep on their luxurious bed and then make love with a touch of body worship, and finally when leaving u r handsomely paid for what u enjoyed. If u r fired from that kind of job, would any other interest you?

These ladies select whom they fek, majority of them wouldn't want to touch their salaries, they may be paid 100k at their offices but end up making close to a million subtly monthly.

For instance u met a girl and u told her u wanted a short time in a good hotel and she agrees, u will buy her food or drinks then she moves on to have sex( naturally women hardly get tired of good sex), u pay her 5k or 3k if she collects 3k from 3guys in a day , thats 9k * 6 = 54k, 54k*4=208k, +100k salary, she earns 308k/month while she goes on to get rents in lekki of 200k per annum. she gets shoes and clothings, buy creams, attend clubs and shows from the 208k while she saves 100k.

In short it is sweet for them to be paid for what they enjoy so much.
Bet he get consequences o grin...no vices go for free oo
Re: There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
zexy2030:

Some little boys on this platform just feel they can talk to anybody anyhow. Well, this one will teach u a lifetime lesson. Next time never u provoke strangers, even ur children will ask u about today.

Ogun kill you there. If you know who is behind this profile, you won't say what you just said. If i nor senior you, na 10 years. You low life boy. You get luck say i nor know you in person, i for collect your destiny take buy benz for my jazzman for Ijebu Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See / My Neighbor And Sex Romp / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.