Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" (35194 Views)

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients / He knows the consequences of touching you once you become a Citizen / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Youngzedd:
FLEE from Pastor Chris if you value your life.
a word is enough for the wise
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by pstar234(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
See dear, let me tell you this in case you don't know.
Don't let any spiritual leader fool you, biko Nigerians are damn too gullible for my liking. undecided undecided undecided.
I am a Christian, and believe me, am a very spiritual fellow, but I can't cajole you with spirituality undecided undecided undecided. There is spirituality and there is reality.
Spirituality is that, God is powerful etc. But the reality is that God is not a Magician. There is a great difference btw God and magicians.
Don't dare God at all, we are talking about Virus here biko..( an intracellular obligate parasite).
Do you know what that means, of all microns, Virus is still the maddest, they HV no definite shape, they react anyhow..
I weak for this religious ppl hooo undecided undecided undecided
NIGHT STORY ......WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE DEAR

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Is this virus bigger than God?
YES
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by suratwo62: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Enoch07:
the lady above me is beautiful.
How do you know?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by excel101(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
So, because am spritual now, I shud go and be romancing the virus..and may I ask, how many isolation centers HV u been to yourself, as a senior spiritual fellow undecided undecided undecided.
Read what u typed, does it make any sense to you.. then if it does, there is fire on the mountain undecided undecided undecided
The reason i replied you, was because you claimed to be a highly spiritual person.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Sergioaguero: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
A - Z #PRACTICAL #CATFISH #FARMING #EBOOK.

Do you know if you put all things right you can use N15000 to begin catfish hatchery and produce 10,000 post #fingerlings sold at N11 per one. Lets do the maths;
N11 ×10,000 = N110,000 #revenue per #hatchery.

Start #Catfish #farming at your backyard now you are at #home. Catfish is not #rocket #science, once you follow all the #practical steps in this ebook you are good to go.
#Order the ebook on #whatsapp via 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4.
And get ebook sent to you on #whatsapp in #PDF #format.
Ebook #Cost N500 without free #phone guidance on #setup.

#Special_Offer:
Ebook #Cost N1000 with free guidance on set up via #phone #call anyday apart from #Sundays.
You can dm @catfishfarming @phmeterstore @houseoffranklin @agu_042 on instagram
#Request via #DM or #Whatsapp 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by TruthSpeaker: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
I’m surprised this multimillionaire in dollars is still worried about some tithes and offers he is missing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by duality(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
The replies against pastor Chris, are unfortunate.

They are not from the Holy Spirit.

God will deliver the church for evil echo chembers.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Sholaco: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
How many way him don touch or heal undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by excel101(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
jericco1:
Funnily enough there hasn't been any pictures of him doing such undecided
When a viper bit Paul in the bible, did he prayed or fasted to avert death, no, reason is because Apostle Paul already knew what he carries inside.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by JoshRocs(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Only those who have no Epignosis of the life (Zoē) they claim to possess.
I can never be conformed: syschēmatízō to conform to the same pattern, fashion according to the word but continually transform :metamorphóō transfigure through
Renewing: anakaínōsis renovation with the Word.

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
— Romans 12:2 (KJV)

Any Christian (Including Ministers) that fears CORONA VIRUS HAS NO GOSPEL TO PREACH

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by kollinskollins(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Chiffy:

Please tell your pastor to lead by example. We will be awaitig his tedtimony after 14 days.
o ye of little faith. Ye seek signs, but non shall be giving unto.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by zoedew: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
By their fruit you shall know them! Folks should read their Bibles and live by what they read there. Jesus paid his taxes. He recognised and taught Christians to obey the laws of the land so long as it does nit conflict with the demands of God! Thus man walks in error by this inclination. I’m in the hope folks who follow him will read and follow their Bibles instead.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Openbusiness: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is so simple.

Pastor Chris could have demonstrated the faith by going to an isolation center in UK (not naija isolation center o grin) laying hands on the COVID19 patients with no glove or mask. Then wait for 14 days to say this he had said.

Action speaks louder than voice
Faith is more practical than verbal expression.
And if he does it and they all get healed, and he doesn't get infected, will you believe then, or will you call it staged or say he is asymptomatic? The children of this world never ceases to amaze me, in a negative way

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by alllivesmatter(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Don't let any spiritual leader fool you, biko Nigerians are damn too gullible for my liking. undecided undecided undecided.
I am a Christian, and believe me, am a very spiritual fellow, but I can't cajole you with spirituality undecided undecided undecided. There is spirituality and there is reality.
Spirituality is that, God is powerful etc. But the reality is that God is not a Magician. There is a great difference btw God and magicians.
Don't dare God at all, we are talking about Virus here biko..( an intracellular obligate parasite).
Do you know what that means, of all microns, Virus is still the maddest, they HV no definite shape, they react anyhow..

Fresh oil dey your head...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Onogiede(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Anuoluwa1234 post=90886236]Intracellular phase, once it enter your body, it can replicate like no man's business.. dey there, they form strong head hoo.. undecided undecided undecided.
You don see Jesus before, don't dare him at all.. follow instructions and safety measure..
Stop claiming prophet Elijah, or Enoch,..
No let religion waste your precious soul..
All the best hoo undecided undecided undecided[/

but u are not too far from the truth but know this if u are deep in spiritual way of God you are automatically living in God presence therefore if deseases can't harm Jesus then it can't harm u too,..if Jesus can't sick then u are free of sickness too,.. it's simple just have faith an believe in it

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by alllivesmatter(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
supremenews:

Is that why we are here?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by sujexy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Okoeshin:
Pastor stop it na. I’m your member, you are making it difficult for us to defend you in public. If a fool keeps quiet for long, no one will really know he’s a fool.

Shey na tithe an offering wey you no see collect they affect your thinking ?
Oga, I can tell u for free , he is not your pastor. If he is your pastor, these words won't come from you publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by alllivesmatter(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Okoeshin:
Pastor stop it na. I’m your member, you are making it difficult for us to defend you in public. If a fool keeps quiet for long, no one will really know he’s a fool.

Shey na tithe an offering wey you no see collect they affect your thinking ?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Fragility6: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
e01:
Much as I'm against going for service without observing all necessary preventive measures against the COVID19 virus, and from your statement as a Christian about being a very spiritual person, I really disagree with you, because you don't know the person in you. Recall when Paul was bitten by a viper, did he pray about it, capital NO. Even our Heavenly Father always wants us to dare Him with His words cos its infallible. Its a shame, being the highly spiritual person you claim to be you afraid of contacting disease. Concerning spirituality and reality, you should know that however how real COVID 19 appears, its the realm of the spirit that controls the physical. The remedy to your ignorance is more of God's word.
You are just quoting her out of context at the end u said nutin. God is powerful but wen u are sick u tk drugs for treatment n believing him for quick recovery right? You could have opted out against taking drugs..You cant test God.Take the required precautions n he will supplement the rest

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by inyenejo(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
God bless u man of God

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Chibokgame: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Until i see him in isolation centers embrassing covin-19 patience and shaking hands with them, only then i will take him serious, otherwise, he should not tempt God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by tejiri4(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
He said you shouldn't be afraid of the virus using a case study of jesus healing leper. So many comments here are wrong. You sometimes wonder if people think before they type.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ah.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by mohims(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's obvious that this man is gradually losing his senses. He should be taken to an isolation centre to live with Covid 19 patients. He is really a bad and appalling example.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Fragility6: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
pstar234:
NIGHT STORY ......WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE DEAR
Night story? why u dey work for money? u for sit down dey wait God to mk things work for you. How una dey look God to be sef. U cant fool him. So bcoz he is powerful u go around testing his power. E won't answer sef

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by ogascomax: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Your are only deceiving yourself.
You are not spiritual you are very carnal. I mean a big carnal Christian. Go and read your Bible very well what Jesus said. And if they shall lay their hands on the sick the sick shall recover, they shall pick up serpent with their hands. You have not known God at all... The best is to quiet and go and build your faith.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by zoedew: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
JoshRocs:
Only those who have no Epignosis of the life (Zoē) they claim to possess.
I can never be conformed: syschēmatízō to conform to the same pattern, fashion according to the word but continually transform :metamorphóō transfigure through
Renewing: anakaínōsis renovation with the Word.

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
— Romans 12:2 (KJV)

Any Christian (Including Ministers) that fears CORONA VIRUS HAS NO GOSPEL TO PREACH

This is not about fearing covid-19 as it is about using your head to avoid bringing needless sickness and health expenses upon yourself. Why don’t you jump in the path of a moving train to show you are not afraid of trains. Try standing in the path of a cow to show you are not afraid of one. Cut your fingers with a sharp knife to show you are not afraid of a sharp knife. Go to Berger bus stop in Lagos and make it a regular practice to leisurely stroll across same without using the footbridge to show you are not afraid of moving cars! The fellow teaching others this false stuff loaded with error uses his seat belt when he travels in aeroplanes. To show he is not afraid of gravity he would do well one of these days to open the windows of his aircraft in flight. He is made of the stuff that will jump down from the pinnacle of the temple at the prompting of the Devil!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by don4real18(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Imagine angry angry angry..am not interested undecided undecided
grin C'mon Anu
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
what you just said is "there's reality and there's delusions"

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by ogascomax: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
With your comment many of you are not just Christians, you are very terrible people who think they believed in God. You are mocking Christianity and a the very foundation of Christianity. Christianity has never now to any element in history. Christianity is always demonstrating you faith and if you perish in the process you perish. Go and read Hebrews 11 about the Hero's of FAITH. Many died believing and you can go to HELL for even the lack of faith. Your Christianity is questionable. I am sure is christlam your are practicing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / Primate Ayodele Releases 2024 Prophecies On Akpabio, Ekpa, Igboho, Wike, Others / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.