Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" (35179 Views)

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients / He knows the consequences of touching you once you become a Citizen / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Joshmuch: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Okoeshin:
Pastor stop it na. I’m your member, you are making it difficult for us to defend you in public. If a fool keeps quiet for long, no one will really know he’s a fool.

Shey na tithe an offering wey you no see collect they affect your thinking ?
if I hear, which satellite do you belong? You don't talk like one

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by michaelbills(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lol hmmm.

CrestMan:

Your challenge is that his Revelation is far higher than what you have been exposed to.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Lawrenson(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
The person saying yes sir should have listened and understand what he was saying.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by TruthinAction: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
He is very correct but not every believer has the same measure of faith. Let everyone be fully persuaded in his mind. Greater is he that's in us than the coronavirus that's in the world. At the mention of the name of Jesus, every knee must bow including coronavirus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Mftivi: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
See dear, let me tell you this in case you don't know.
Don't let any spiritual leader fool you, biko Nigerians are damn too gullible for my liking. undecided undecided undecided.
I am a Christian, and believe me, am a very spiritual fellow, but I can't cajole you with spirituality undecided undecided undecided. There is spirituality and there is reality.
Spirituality is that, God is powerful etc. But the reality is that God is not a Magician. There is a great difference btw God and magicians.
Don't dare God at all, we are talking about Virus here biko..( an intracellular obligate parasite).
Do you know what that means, of all microns, Virus is still the maddest, they HV no definite shape, they react anyhow..
I weak for this religious ppl hooo undecided undecided undecided
on one hand says your are a Christian on the other hand magnifies a virus above God. I dont agree with Chris but I also don't agree with you, Anybody can claim to be a Christian so using that don't make your argument hold weight.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by ChelseaDr(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
ypzilanti:
1. Christians do not 'test' God. We do not stand in front of a moving train and call upon God for a miracle. That is not how faith works
2. When Jesus was asked to jump from the mountain for God to save Him. He said he would not test God.
3. A number of pastors already died from COVID in USA doing exactly what he is asking.
4. Assuming a pastors faith is strong enough to withstand the virus, is his entire congregation at that same spiritual level?
Stay safe. Take precautions. Pray.
God help us all these trying times. Amen.

Full of wisdom...bless you

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
These religious guys should be prosecuted for leading folks into danger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by michaelbills(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
You just open your mouth and wahhhhhhhhh. I have friends that are Doctors and this thing is real. It’s just that it doesn’t kill Africans or Nigerians like that, there is high recovery rate. Still, people are dying. All this require to aspire motivational Pastors, acting like they share same DNA of prophets in the Bible, should go to isolation wards and utter a word of faith. He should stop chasing clout. Obasanjo gave him a test, till today he hasn't passed it. He should think of how his marriage crashed and shut the Bleep up. He dropped 5G crap and is still spewing trash. I don't blame him na him religious fanatics(church members) I blame.

ogascomax:

You are not of us, you are never part of us. Who ask you to defend him, you don't defend a Pastor you defend the gospel. I am not sure that you are a Christian because your Christianity is under attack. If you don't repent you may not like your end. I am not cursing you but telling you that your Christianity has a fundamental problem. Your Christianity is a disaster and a disgrace to we Christians. Many of you are pagans not Christians because you are speak as one. You don't even speak with scripture but just to talk without God guiding you... Just imagine Jesus afraid of virus. Many of you are here explaining the danger of virus... You are very terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by knowhowk: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry
LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!!

Chris Oyakhilome should drive to the nearest COVID-19 quarantine facility. He should lay hands on at least two patients. Cameras should beam it live for all good Nigerians to watch.

After two weeks, he should be tested and if the results shows negative, then we will compel all pastors to follow suit.

Nonsense and Oshiomole's failed political career.
. Touching a Covid 19 patient does not get one infected .You get infected once u put same hand in your mouth ,Eyes or nose if you fail to wash it with Soap .Don't be ignorant.If you eat with same hands without washing with soap as well , ordinary water used in washing hands is not enough .The Virus does not penetrate through your palm into the body .
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Happycharles(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pastor knows who he is speaking to. Surely Not everyone that goes to church on sundays.

What he is saying is the truth of God's word. Not his own words. It is a reality in christ. Even if he (pastor chris or all pastor in USA m) dies of Covid, that doesn't disqualifies the word of God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by noble2faith(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Don't let any spiritual leader fool you, biko Nigerians are damn too gullible for my liking. undecided undecided undecided.
I am a Christian, and believe me, am a very spiritual fellow, but I can't cajole you with spirituality undecided undecided undecided. There is spirituality and there is reality.
Spirituality is that, God is powerful etc. But the reality is that God is not a Magician. There is a great difference btw God and magicians.
Don't dare God at all, we are talking about Virus here biko..( an intracellular obligate parasite).
Do you know what that means, of all microns, Virus is still the maddest, they HV no definite shape, they react anyhow..
Most beautiful... You remember me?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oh... Yes.. vividly, anyways, how HV u been kiss kiss
noble2faith:

Most beautiful... You remember me?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by noble2faith(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Oh... Yes.. vividly, anyways, how HV u been kiss kiss
Good, u?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by rabzy: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
The nation of Israel was anointed of God and specially consecrated with powerful prophets leading them.

But in the law God gave them...he gave provisions for quarantine..if you touch a dead body you would be unclean and kept apart...if you are a leper you don't live in the town with others...if you want to pop...go outside the camp dig a hole and dump there..
The Levites, priests and he GH priest were to enforce these laws of hygiene so as prevent diseases breaking out amongst them.
If you are a leper and you have been healed..you are supposed to go to the high priest who will verify if you are free of the disease...God did not say go to the high priest for him to lay his hand on you and be healed...neither was Moses or Joshua told to cure the lepers...this oga want to go and be touching coronavirus...oyah nah sebi Jesus said the word and servant of that army officer was healed...he too should say the word and let us discharge everyone in yaba... nonsense
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Tbasicme: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Pls add Intracellular Obligate Endoparasites

Intracellular = Inside the Cell
Obligate = Compulsorily
Endoparasite = Parasites living within.

Most times I just wonder why some highly respected people speak based on sentiment. According to the Bible it says: "My people perish for the lack of knowledge" According to Francis Bacon " He said Knowledge is power" People deliberately ignore scientific knowledge especially regarding this virus due to personal perceived feeling or idiosyncrasies which isn't based on empiricism of science well I hope we will learn wisdom according to what Confucius said By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
I hope we don't all learn by bitter experience

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Happycharles(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Crunchyg3:

Hello miss, all you just typed up there doesn't show you are a spiritual person rather a religious person. You better know the difference

God bless you. I wonder, the kind of christian we are.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Happycharles(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Which kind of christian are you?

Its one thing to be born a Christian, its another to be a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by UpAndGrateful(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Okoeshin:
Pastor stop it na. I’m your member, you are making it difficult for us to defend you in public. If a fool keeps quiet for long, no one will really know he’s a fool.

Shey na tithe an offering wey you no see collect they affect your thinking ?
proverbs 17 vs 27&28
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Great here too, thanks
noble2faith:

Good, u?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by SURElee(f): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Intracellular phase, once it enter your body, it can replicate like no man's business.. dey there, they form strong head hoo.. undecided undecided undecided.
You don see Jesus before, don't dare him at all.. follow instructions and safety measure..
Stop claiming prophet Elijah, or Enoch,..
No let religion waste your precious soul..
All the best hoo undecided undecided undecided

My dear i was at the cyber cafe to print out photos for my cake. Immediately the guy saw me with my face mask. He laughed and said you are still wearing face mask? Corona don go na.

I kuku didnt argue with him, sha print lemme go to my safety biko.

So it got me thinking today, Nigerians are the most difficult people to govern. With all the jingles and sensitization being done by the govt, even this cyber guy has android phone, has a system connected to the internet in front of him with CNN news pop up and he says Corona isn't real.

He said have faith Corona has left Nigeria. So it got me thinking. Some Christians, believe the Eqyptian plague of the bible we read about but we don't t believe this pandemic plague that has killed many around the globe that is happening before our very eyes?

Na wa o! We have gadgets called smart phones but deliberately will not get smart by those phones by reading to know for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by rabzy: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
ogascomax:

You are not of us, you are never part of us. Who ask you to defend him, you don't defend a Pastor you defend the gospel. I am not sure that you are a Christian because your Christianity is under attack. If you don't repent you may not like your end. I am not cursing you but telling you that your Christianity has a fundamental problem. Your Christianity is a disaster and a disgrace to we Christians. Many of you are pagans not Christians because you are speak as one. You don't even speak with scripture but just to talk without God guiding you... Just imagine Jesus afraid of virus. Many of you are here explaining the danger of virus... You are very terrible.

Oh so oyakhilome is Jesus now abi...oyah let him heal them the way Jesus healed the servant of the gentile army officer...he should speak the word and let everyone be discharged from yaba....or all those power he used to spread in church and everyone will be falling...let him go there and wave his hand from outside the centre and let them be healed....you should be afraid of virus that can kill you
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by bigname23: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
babe I agree with u totally except for d part where u talked about gullible Nigerians and religious people ..dat part sounds like u are trying to be politically correct...while I agree with ur comment and I even clicked like, I will advice dat u do not join d bandwagon of those who say christainity is d problem of dis country ..because while pastor Chris maybe a very big figure in christainity, he does not represent christainity as a religion, rather in d complete version of dis video he even attacks CAN and other christain ministers
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hummmm... Deep.. tongue tongue tongue..
SURElee:

My dear i was at the cyber cafe to print out photos for my cake. Immediately the guy saw me with my face mask. He laughed and said you are still wearing face mask? Corona don go na.

I kuku didnt argue with him, sha print lemme go to my safety biko.

So it got me thinking today, Nigerians are the most difficult people to govern. With all the jingles and sensitization being done by the govt, even this cyber guy has android phone, has a syatem connected to the internet in front of him with CNN new pop up and he says Corona isn't real.

He said have faith Corona has left Nigeria. So it got me thinking. Some christians, believe the Eqyptian plague of the bible we read about but we dont believe this pandemic plague that has killed many around the globe that is happening before our very eyes?

Na wa o! We have gadgets called smart phones but deliberately will not get smart by those phones.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Happycharles(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Laboni:
Do not put the Lord your God to test. Matt. 4:7

What do u define as testing God?
He said you should not be afraid of Covid not testing God!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's okay.. but I never typed or say Christianity is the problem hoo... I can never say so, and will never.. thanks
bigname23:
babe I agree with u totally except for d part where u talked about gullible Nigerians and religious people ..dat part sounds like u are trying to be politically correct...while I agree with ur comment and I even clicked like, I will advice dat u do not join d bandwagon of those who say christainity is d problem of dis country.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by icestorm(m): 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
I hear you. I go start to touch anybody wey I see now
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Happycharles(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Goalnaldo:
does that mean you don't have faith in the religion you claim to adhere to? Unfaithful generation tongue

Hahahahhaahhahahaha
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Happycharles(m): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
BotherMleeper:
God disagrees with you, Pastor Chris.

And your God's spokesman?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by noble2faith(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Great here too, thanks
Sorry for late reply. Kinda busy. I sent you a mail. pls, kindly reply me.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by bigname23: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
It's okay.. but I never typed or say Christianity is the problem hoo... I can never say so, and will never.. thanks
I get u, God bless u
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by ItzWilly(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Indeed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amen, and u too bro
bigname23:
I get u, God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / . / Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.