Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Victory For Obaseki As NYSC Issues Him A New Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victory For Obaseki As NYSC Issues Him A New Certificate (896 Views)

More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victory For Obaseki As NYSC Issues Him A New Certificate by Gjrich(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
If you have been following up with the politics happening in Edo State, you will observe new things come up basically every day. The latest is the issuance of a new NYSC certificate to Governor Obaseki.

Recall governor Obaseki was disqualified by the APC screening committee for discrepancies in his credentials. Days before he was disqualified, there was argument over the authenticity of his university certificate. The institution, University of Ibadan later came out to confirm that the governor is an alumnus of the school. Despite the university's clarification, Governor Obaseki was disqualified based on inconsistencies in his Higher School Leaving Certificate and NYSC.

On his NYSC certificate, the APC screening committee said though it wasn't faked, there was a typo which governor Obaseki refused to correct. It was said that the name 'Obaseki' was wrongly spelt as 'Obasek'.

In the latest development, the NYSC problem has been resolved with the commission issuing the governor a new certificate. This is a victory for the governor as he has been threatened to face legal battle and litigation if he wins the election with the discrepancies in the certificates.

What's your take on this?

Re: Victory For Obaseki As NYSC Issues Him A New Certificate by malcom1X: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
NYSC tried this shiiit with me by putting UI as my graduation ID, Meanwhile I no graduate from ibadan.

I went there to add picture in my Certificate, and they changed my number just like that.

Money na ba...
Re: Victory For Obaseki As NYSC Issues Him A New Certificate by Gibsonworld05(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Obaseki mean business

2 Likes

Re: Victory For Obaseki As NYSC Issues Him A New Certificate by gloriaunobi(f): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
If Obaseki win Edo election under PDP platform then Ambode will....

1 Like

Re: Victory For Obaseki As NYSC Issues Him A New Certificate by BuhariEXPlAINED: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Front page chances? 80%
Re: Victory For Obaseki As NYSC Issues Him A New Certificate by segebase(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hnmm
Re: Victory For Obaseki As NYSC Issues Him A New Certificate by prince4pro2: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
funny country
Re: Victory For Obaseki As NYSC Issues Him A New Certificate by Macphenson: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pkooo
Re: Victory For Obaseki As NYSC Issues Him A New Certificate by helpfindbolu: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2020

(1) (Reply)

O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' / ENDSARS: "This Is The Kind Of Transparency We Want"- See The Breakdown Of The N6 / Press Briefing On The Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Ty Buratai's Meeting With Princ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.