Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity (12217 Views)

FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits / Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by blessedchild234(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Well its a good one that locals are being employed, but where there might be problem is when they choose not to pay them for their services.
And more so most of these bandits are equipped more.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Jostoman: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
teadrake:
Prof Zulum is the best governor in Nigeria. Nigeria elect this Man as VP and Osinbajo as President and see wonders. But Alas!! We prefer oldies and goodies
zulum is good, but what about Peter obi, ambode and fashola?
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by barnny(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
Felixamos:
So na vigilante go fight insecurity wey armed military no fit fight abi?
[/s]
How many times your so called military has come to those your forests in your village to survey whats going on there undecided
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by justine14: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Farki:
If my calculations are correct the recruits will be getting 10k monthly stipend to forsake their jobs and do what the army and police are supposed to be doing.

The reality is that 10K is quite good an amount for those recruited hunters to keep safeguard there home, villages, town, communities and cities.

Borno natives are good farmers and food isn't that expensive over there.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
barnny:
[s][/s]
How many times your so called military has come to those your forests in your village to survey whats going on there undecided

That you rare goats shouldn't make you reason like one.. If you can't comprehend what I wrote why not just scroll through?
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by pheelhip(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
How many people come dey Borno?
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Conrod: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
IgboFlatHeads:
Flat heads will still complain cheesy
I can imagine where you are in ogbomosho,typing with a stolen phone.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by History555: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
10k per vigilante. Seriously somebody is not serious
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
The government is the one sponsoring all these insurgency. If not, they can all be wiped out in less than 48hours
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by heendrix(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
pheelhip:
How many people come dey Borno?
the last election results would give you a clue as to how many
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by heendrix(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
History555:
10k per vigilante. Seriously somebody is not serious

how much should they now be paid oga sad
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by turawaa(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
The aim purpose of this recruitment is they will serve as informants to the military.

Since the boko guys ain't in uniforms, just people like the citizens, so they can be easily detected by them.

Nobody sabi your Room like yourself nah.

Anyway kudos to Next President in the making

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by proxillin(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is unconstitutional like Amotekun...

LOLz...northerners are born hypocrites
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Dpharisee: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
BornoTekun undecided
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by AK481(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Felixamos:
So na vigilante go fight insecurity wey armed military no fit fight abi?

Atleast their death will no longer be so cheap
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by misterjosh(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
There is this saying, I'll try to loosely quote it...
"If you don't want an item to get stolen, get a thief to watch over it"
I hope this arrangement yields positive results.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by barnny(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Let Me leave you with what you don't know
Felixamos:

That you rare goats shouldn't make you reason like one.. If you can't comprehend what I wrote why not just scroll through?
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by TOPEADE1: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Zizo96:
The government is the one sponsoring all these insurgency. If not, they can all be wiped out in less than 48hours

The way terrorist have been wiped out in the middle east abi? The size of these guys has grown over the years that it difficult for the government to fully win the war unless they involve the people. It should now be a joint effort.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Horbar1: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good move by Borno government.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by composure: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bolo haram team 'B'
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by smogup: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Which insecurity does he want to fight when buhari keeps on releasing bokoharam fighters.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by templar123: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is no ponzi or any useless pyramid scheme.. Lol so chill I'm not here to sell you any drugs.

Normally i don't post anything about business here i just help out NYSC Corp members.
I'm in the ICT unit. But this is not about nysc.

I'm talking about Google adsense and how you can make cool money through watching little videos. Real money.

For people that don't know what it is,

Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google.

There's a site that let's you earn money as much as 12 dollars per few minutes video..

Cease the opportunity instead of wasting your data..
You can make up to 100 UDS in a day or even more. Give it a trial, you have nothing to lose.. It's totally free.. Thank me later
Here's the link.
https://aypvideon.club/539261692669243/
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by brainhgeek(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Amotekun inspired
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by barryj1: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
The idea of bringing someone who trained as a police in the south to police in the north is not well thought of because he doesn't understand the terrain..
It shows that our military general are busy sleeping and collecting money

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by michoim(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Next President...loading
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by michoim(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
teadrake:
Prof Zulum is the best governor in Nigeria. Nigeria elect this Man as VP and Osinbajo as President and see wonders. But Alas!! We prefer oldies and goodies
On point
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Omoslim26: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
IgboFlatHeads:
Flat heads will still complain cheesy

oga wats your take on this issue fuuccck it with all this afonja dis ipob dat bull bullcrap

give us something else

do you think it's a welcome idea

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by DEHVEHLOP(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Igbo herdsmen, shey you dey read?

Them say bornu no be easy ride against ooo
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by bigiyaro(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
donbachi:
Unbelievable...buratai boyz failed them or what
isnt that obvious after 12 years?
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by annyz: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Farki:
If my calculations are correct the recruits will be getting 10k monthly stipend to forsake their jobs and do what the army and police are supposed to be doing.

But the later are in our state boundaries to effect the inter-state lockdown
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by DEHVEHLOP(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jostoman:
zulum is good, but what about Peter obi, ambode and fashola?

How can you put Peter Obi, where integrity is at play?

My guy, that thing lives only in the north and Southwest
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Sleekmedulla: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
ANOTHER TERROR GROUP LOADING . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got A Job Too / How Do I Recover My NIS Recruitment Application Number. / Federal Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Accepting Résumés ( A Nelex Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.