Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom (26688 Views)

APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by gbengress1: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
The leadership of All Progressives Congress (APC) in River State has recommended former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Worgu Boms, to fill the vacant post of the Deputy National Secretary of the party.

He is to replace Hon. Victor Giadom, who resigned in 2018 to contest the 2019 governorship election as a running mate.

The National Vice Chairman South South, Hon. Hillard Eta, disclosed this to newsmen in Abuja on Saturday at the National Secretariat of the party in Abuja.
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-apc-picks-worgu-boms-to-replace-giadom/amp/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Giadom don enter soup

“Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they’ll value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.”

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by gbengress1: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
A big one. This may be the end of Amaechi in APC

myboy2111:
Giadom don enter soup

15 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by RuddyFusion(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lolz I can see the Tinubu - Oshomole faction are working overtime to outdo the other camp rather than seeking diplomatic solution to their wahala....

Obviously both camps are pulling thier strings...and what happens when both PULLS rather than reach out for a solution!

The center will not hold and THINGS WILL FALL APART.

It's Fight to finish....

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by mayklef(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
rrr
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by lablonclacla: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Slawormir: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

APC should fuckkk themselves
We are no longer interested

The way APC dey go down ehnnn
They will soon discover oil

Let me continue to sip my bottle
Na only five things i come do for this life. To smoke enough weed, drink enough bottles, bang enough Pussy, make some dope money and seek little knowledge

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Pollze: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is Oshiomole's faction

The crisis in the APC is going deeper and deeper. It's like both sides see this as fight to finish.

The Oshiomole faction controls most of the NWC members and the Giadom faction have a valid court order. Even Salihu that asked for his name to be removed from the suit is not with Oshiomole. If you read the whole article about him you will see that he is calling for a NEC meeting to settle the issues.

There will be twist and turns in the coming days and I see the Northern caucus moving from the APC as we approach 2023 if this continues.

I am Pollze. Check my signature to know how to win weekly incentives by interacting with opinion polls

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Zico5(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Only God can intercede in Nigeria case. The head is already spoilt then nothing on ground for the body. APC has proved to be a failure in all ramifications. Buhari is just sitting on ground unconcerned. I won't be surprised if APC is destroyed before 2023.

5 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by XXLMANDIGO: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
At the end of the day APC is done for; they will have to deal with plenty litigations ahead of the primary election which will affect their chances with Edo people's perception of them as an unserious and disorganized party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by mayklef(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
if they like, they should replace Buhari eith Donald Trump....al i know is Edo state is a Zombie Brown roof that is 1directional, APC n Osho will fall in Edo State
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Giadom will go to court to contest this decision again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by UnusualJhay(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ehya
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Legitz: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ko Kan mi ,wahala tiwon niyen

4 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by neoclassical: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Does he belong to Amaechi's camp or Magus Abbeh'' camp before I comment further?

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by visijo(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Being alone in the toilet is a reminder that you will always be alone when shit goes down!� embarassed

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by techmo(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

Ameachi and Elrufai better return to PDP and beg Wike, because their end in APC would be funny after betraying PDP to join ACN and CPC disguised as "APC"

Magnus Abe must be smiling now and feeling sorry for Ameachi and asslickers in his camp

As for Obaseki, PDP Primaries is already laced with obstacle for him and he is going to sweat it out, and end up chasing Ize Iyamu's boys in PDP back to APC, and by then FG and APC can give him the best beating

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by loadedvibes: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please I don't understand this news
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Mentcee(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Buhari is bad.

That's all.

7 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by OPAUGBEE(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hmmmmmm
APC
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Pascal181: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
APC and leadership tussle is like Oshiomole and buhari
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by LivingSage: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
I'm wondering how those Ipob terrorist group feels. They should burry their head in shame. CONFUSED LOTS
They've still push Gaidom into POLITICAL RELEGATION just like they did to Saraki and co.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Glink2018(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good one. The guy is too over ambitious...
He should go and join PDP

5 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by FlordFlorez(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Another string pulled. May apshit remain like this till 2023. How many likes for Amen.

2 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by smartval(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Jorussia(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
.Tinubus camp is using the leadership of the national Assembly,and SGF to fight dirty.Amaechi will be the major casualty of this roforofo fight since buhari has refused to show leadership.Salihu will apply to withdraw from the suspension case instituted against citing the lifting of the suspension by the ward excos in estako. It's simple majority that suspend or lift suspension of a member of a party and the chairman.

5 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by paulolee(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
hmm
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Macphenson: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hhh
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by virginboy1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
See how they are all fighting for power so as to come loot their share of the national Treasury. grin

And when any useless thief of a politician dies, you see eye service people typing R.I.P all over.

Tuuuuuaaaaaah.

5 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

This shameless GREEDY old fools have turned Nigeria and politics to comedy. They keep releasing new episodes every day.

5 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by morris477(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
So where is victor Giadom stand now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? / Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.