Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? (12120 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by lasheez(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
I called her by her best friends name and that's how I had some explaining to do.
Na so that night end o.
Since then I always close my lips make I no go mention my house help name by mistake.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Phenomenal16(f): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Give ur life to Jesus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Blackmoran(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
I didn't know the difference between the two holes, she as to lecture me I felt embarrass... That my first experience in secondary school..

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by IamPlato(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
She Licked My Ass Hole, was Shy and Felt Like A Woman that Day

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by chatinent: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Even single people are commenting. Excuse me, how old is your stupidity?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by kingelemide18(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Mad oo ass eater in Nigeria Nice grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Sodom and Gomorrah children

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Friedturkey: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
I was nacking her doggy-style and her very tight-looking ass (tighter than the relatively loose vj) was just staring at me, inviting me. So I decided to ""mistakenly" chook díck there, as I target the hole like Robin Hood, put just the tip o, this girl also "mistakenly" turned around and punched my face.
I lost my erection for the remainder of the night. We eventually slept in awkward silence.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by EzzyCarter: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Friedturkey:
I was nacking her doggy-style and her very tight-looking ass (tighter than the relatively loose vj) was just staring at me, inviting me. So I decided to ""mistakenly" chook díck there, as I target the hole like Robin Hood, put just the tip o, this girl also "mistakenly" turned around and punched my face.
I lost my erection for the remainder of the night. We eventually slept in awkward silence.

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by tundchip2: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Friedturkey:
grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by seanwilliam(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sweating profusely cos I was having hard time getting in.. not because she is tight, but because she's fat grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Deluxe16(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
After pre-intimacy, I wanted to thrust in... that's when she said I should use condom, I've never used one before couldn't phantom it. I had some in the room, to my greatest surprise I thought it was easy to wear because it was my first time. I used more than 5 minutes trying to make it fit in and slide it up. My rooster was getting flaccid the more time I took, she had to be touching it to keep it erect. when I wanted to dive in after messing up She received a call from her Course rep saying they had an impromptu test...
It wasn't funny at all... can't tell any of my gees this. Na big fuckup

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by VicUkegbu(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
While firing I plugged my earpiece and put on some Jcole song...
It was madd

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by callmeRichie(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Deluxe16:
After pre-intimacy, I wanted to thrust in... that's when she said I should use condom, I've never used one before couldn't phantom it. I had some in the room, to my greatest surprise I thought it was easy to wear because it was my first time. I used more than 5 minutes trying to make it fit in and slide it up. My rooster was getting flaccid the more time I took, she had to be touching it to keep it erect. when I wanted to dive in after messing up She received a call from her Course rep saying they had an impromptu test...
It wasn't funny at all... can't tell any of my gees this. Na big fuckup

Now this is funny abeggrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Chicent(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Broke the dinning table while trying to give different classic sex styles. She also got injured on the process... We couldn't do again oooo #Painful

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
VicUkegbu:
It was madd
you're crazy, not crazy as an insult but crazy as cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by VicUkegbu(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nigg3369:
you're crazy, not crazy as an insult but crazy as cool
And it helps to really last long
Because at that moment on are focusing on the songs kinda flowing with the music and stroking in rhythms
��
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
VicUkegbu:

And it helps to really last long
Because at that moment on are focusing on the songs kinda flowing with the music and stroking in rhythms
��
bro you should try it while listening to Kendrick or Kanye old albums not current songs
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by VicUkegbu(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nigg3369:
bro you should try it while listening to Kendrick or Kanye old albums not current songs

E go maddd
Just that am a Jcole fan

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 21, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Sodom and Gomorrah children
Even Sodom & Gomorrah be learnersgrin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by helpfindbolu: 12:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Amotekun777: 1:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Give ur life to Jesus

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Whenever she shaves newly there's a part of her puss that gets a bit rough and grates my penis, and it hurts like a MF. Don't get me wrong her pussy was lit.

So this one time I had her phat ass on doggy and she was caught in the moment. But I wasn't enjoying it as much cos a side of my penis was hurting really badly, plus she's very tight down there - so poor me was behind her with grimaces on my face, you know. . .just trying my best to find the right spot that would do it for me. But as she was moaning and rocking her head from side-to-side she suddenly caught what looked like an expression of disgust on my face with the corner of her eyes and it broke her.
She felt she stank down there or I wasn't enjoying her and all that, which I swear wasn't true fam.

I tried to explain things to her but she wasn't buying it. She caught me a couple of times too after that, even during missionary making the same damn facial expression. Fùck me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2020
VicUkegbu:
It was madd
You don't say!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Gaggii: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2020
lasheez:
I called her by her best friends name and that's how I had some explaining to do.
Na so that night end o.
Since then I always close my lips make I no go mention my house help name by mistake.

I was sucking her pussy, then the menstrual blood started flowing...i mistakenly swallowed some.

After vomiting all day...i landed in the hospital... N the mumu doctor started treating diarrhea, cholera and typhoid

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by JOACHINpedro: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Gaggii:

I was sucking her pussy, then the menstrual blood started flowing...i mistakenly swallowed some.

After vomiting all day...i landed in the hospital... N the mumu doctor started treating diarrhea, cholera and typhoid

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Xeeex: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Crying

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Vyzz: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2020
VicUkegbu:

E go maddd Just that am a Jcole fan

Bro I need some jcole songs

. Like the names of the best of jcole
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Friedturkey:
This is rape, but i love her response. Very funny tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.