Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story (2620 Views)

Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by kingeze88(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Many people are oblivious to the fact that Igalas can be found outside Kogi State. Several young Igalas from Kogi state think all members of their ethnic group are within the confines of the state. From my own experience, only their elders seem to know there are other Igalas outside, but not much emphasis is laid on this fact. Infact, I have recently met people who have never heard about the Igala people. Well, no thanks to our ethnic diversity in Nigeria.

The Igala people can be found in Kogi, Anambra, Delta(Ebu), Enugu, and Edo states of Nigeria. Of course, the majority of Igalas are found in Kogi state and Idah in Kogi state is the ancestral home of all Igalas. I am an Igala whose hometown is located in Anambra state. This news is often greeted with incredulity. It seems like a travesty, right? “Anambrarians” are all supposed to be igbos, right? No, the truth is that some aren’t. The Igala people in Anambra state are found in Anambra West LGA, and are made up of the following villages/towns:
Nzam, Igbedor, Inoma, Odekpe, Owelle, Ukwala, Onugwa, Ode, Ala and Igbokeyi.

I think we Igalas in Anambra are little known largely because of our own attitude. The fault largely lies with us. We attempt to deny who we are or where we’re from. We attempt to deny our very identity. Some of us claim to be Igbo while some altogether deny being from Anambra- they claim to come from Kogi state. My parents belong to the latter group.

This latter group usually bear Igala names rather than Igbo ones. Some times, they altogether dump their Igbo names and adopt new Igala ones. Others choose to transliterate their Igbo names to Igala. By doing this, they try to affirm their Igala ethnicity ( which I support and encourage BTW). But then, they go further. They say they are indigenes of Kogi state which is simply not true. What exactly they intend to achieve from this remains unclear to me. Some of these people don’t even know the name of the Kogi governor. When they need infrastructure and social amenities, they cry to the Anambra government and yet they say they’re from Kogi. Simply doesn’t make any sense. The kogi government doesn’t know them yet they foist themselves on the state. Do they expect special privileges from the kogi government? The same moribund government that has neglected true indigenes of kogi and has largely remained ineffective?
Makes absolutely no sense.

The former group, as I noted before, claim to be igbo. They deny being Igala. They love their Igbo names and would rather bear them. They would rather speak Igbo than Igala. These are the ones who make weak and frantic arguments to show they’re Igbo. They hide their Igala identity or simply don’t give it any thought when they say they’re Igbo. Granted, I might be overgeneralizing here. Some do this just to get favours from the Igbos whilst privately affirming their Igala ethnicity.

Now, these two groups create a lot of confusion and complexity for us young folks. You see a situation where relatives or siblings are from different states of origin. One is Igbo and the other Igala. You see a person who says he’s from kogi but can’t precisely tell us where exactly in kogi he’s from. I used to be very confused during my childhood. Here, I had my parents who say I’m Igala from kogi. There, I had my relatives who say I’m Igbo from Anambra. This was a rather peculiar dilemma. Which exactly was I? Neither painted the balanced picture. Both were opposite extremes. Thankfully, a well informed cousin provided the answer to this conundrum: we were Igalas but located in Anambra state.QED. As simple as that!

We Igalas in Anambra state must stop living in denial. We are not Igbo. We are not from kogi. Let us create this awareness, let people know who we are and where we’re from. We may be a minority but we don’t need to prevaricate, lie or be equivocal about it. If your parents made these mistakes, you don’t need to perpetuate the same mistake for your kids. Let’s correct this error and thus obviate this unnecessary dilemma for our children and generations yet unborn.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by FirstCounsel(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Quite frankly put.

1 Like

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Nebes: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
I remember that ABS in Onitsha used to give news broadcasts in Igbo and Igala languages. I used to wonder then what was going on as an Igbo boy.

2 Likes

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by michlins(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nebes:
I remember that ABS in Onitsha used to give news broadcasts in Igbo and Igala languages. I used to wonder then what was going on as an Igbo boy.
this is way back oh. Very long time ago

1 Like

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by missjekyll: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nebes:

The News in Igala was when I discovered we had Igala in Anambra. Welldone . I think Kogi people are the most detribalized Nigerians. They have a bit of everything. It's a pity their governors have all been write offs

1 Like

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2020
kingeze88:
Many people are oblivious to the fact that Igalas can be found outside Kogi State. Several young Igalas from Kogi state think all members of their ethnic group are within the confines of the state. From my own experience, only their elders seem to know there are other Igalas outside, but not much emphasis is laid on this fact. Infact, I have recently met people who have never heard about the Igala people. Well, no thanks to our ethnic diversity in Nigeria.

The Igala people can be found in Kogi, Anambra, Delta(Ebu), Enugu, and Edo states of Nigeria. Of course, the majority of Igalas are found in Kogi state and Idah in Kogi state is the ancestral home of all Igalas. I am an Igala whose hometown is located in Anambra state. This news is often greeted with incredulity. It seems like a travesty, right? “Anambrarians” are all supposed to be igbos, right? No, the truth is that some aren’t. The Igala people in Anambra state are found in Anambra West LGA, and are made up of the following villages/towns:
Nzam, Igbedor, Inoma, Odekpe, Owelle, Ukwala, Onugwa, Ode, Ala and Igbokeyi.

I think we Igalas in Anambra are little known largely because of our own attitude. The fault largely lies with us. We attempt to deny who we are or where we’re from. We attempt to deny our very identity. Some of us claim to be Igbo while some altogether deny being from Anambra- they claim to come from Kogi state. My parents belong to the latter group.

This latter group usually bear Igala names rather than Igbo ones. Some times, they altogether dump their Igbo names and adopt new Igala ones. Others choose to transliterate their Igbo names to Igala. By doing this, they try to affirm their Igala ethnicity ( which I support and encourage BTW). But then, they go further. They say they are indigenes of Kogi state which is simply not true. What exactly they intend to achieve from this remains unclear to me. Some of these people don’t even know the name of the Kogi governor. When they need infrastructure and social amenities, they cry to the Anambra government and yet they say they’re from Kogi. Simply doesn’t make any sense. The kogi government doesn’t know them yet they foist themselves on the state. Do they expect special privileges from the kogi government? The same moribund government that has neglected true indigenes of kogi and has largely remained ineffective?
Makes absolutely no sense.

The former group, as I noted before, claim to be igbo. They deny being Igala. They love their Igbo names and would rather bear them. They would rather speak Igbo than Igala. These are the ones who make weak and frantic arguments to show they’re Igbo. They hide their Igala identity or simply don’t give it any thought when they say they’re Igbo. Granted, I might be overgeneralizing here. Some do this just to get favours from the Igbos whilst privately affirming their Igala ethnicity.

Now, these two groups create a lot of confusion and complexity for us young folks. You see a situation where relatives or siblings are from different states of origin. One is Igbo and the other Igala. You see a person who says he’s from kogi but can’t precisely tell us where exactly in kogi he’s from. I used to be very confused during my childhood. Here, I had my parents who say I’m Igala from kogi. There, I had my relatives who say I’m Igbo from Anambra. This was a rather peculiar dilemma. Which exactly was I? Neither painted the balanced picture. Both were opposite extremes. Thankfully, a well informed cousin provided the answer to this conundrum: we were Igalas but located in Anambra state.QED. As simple as that!

We Igalas in Anambra state must stop living in denial. We are not Igbo. We are not from kogi. Let us create this awareness, let people know who we are and where we’re from. We may be a minority but we don’t need to prevaricate, lie or be equivocal about it. If your parents made these mistakes, you don’t need to perpetuate the same mistake for your kids. Let’s correct this error and thus obviate this unnecessary dilemma for our children and generations yet unborn.

Thank you.

There are no Igalas in Anambra state. If there exist any which I doubt they should quickly as possible organise themselves and move back to Kogi state...QED.

We don't need distraction in this 21st century.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Goziesolar: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

There are no Igalas in Anambra state. If there exist any which I doubt they should quickly as possible organise themselves and move back to Kogi state...QED.

juliusmalema don't speak out of ignorance, there are igala's in anambra the op even named communities with substantial igala speaking people, I come from oyi l.g.a of anambra and we are neighbour's with them.
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by RedboneSmith(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

There was no Anambra State or Nigeria when their ancestors migrated there, and the land they are on is their land. If your father's land is there, please tell us, otherwise asking them to go back to Kogi is very nonsensical. If you people don't want them, go to Abuja and demand that their land be carved out and carved into Kogi State, not asking them to leave their land.

3 Likes

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Igboid: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
RedboneSmith:

There was no Anambra State or Nigeria when their ancestors migrated there, and the land they are on is their land. If your father's land is there, please tell us, otherwise asking them tobio go back to Kogi is very nonsensical. If you people don't want them, go to Abuja and demand that their land be carved out and carved into Kogi State, not asking them to leave their land.

They are Igbo or bilingual in Igbo communities in Kogi too. Igala people don't recognize their Igbo identity.
Why should Igbos recognize Igala in Igboland?

Are you saying that what is good for the goose is not also good for the gander?
This was a thread we made about Igbo speaking communities in Igala. https://www.nairaland.com/3443446/igbo-speaking-communities-kogi-state/5

See how Igala and other Nigerians reacted to it.

1 Like

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
I just got to know about the Igalas few weeks ago embarassed
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by RedboneSmith(m): 12:39am On Jun 26, 2020
Igboid:

They are Igbo or bilingual in Igbo communities in Kogi too. Igala people don't recognize their Igbo identity.
Why should Igbos recognize Igala in Igboland?

Are you saying that what is good for the goose is not also good for the gander?
This was a thread we made about Igbo speaking communities in Igala. https://www.nairaland.com/3443446/igbo-speaking-communities-kogi-state/5

See how Igala and other Nigerians reacted to it.

Do those communities you speak of acknowledge that they are Igbos the way this people in Anambra acknowlege that they are Igala? That is where the difference is. Because before you can talk about Igala in Kogi acknowledging the Igboness of these communities that you speak of, they themselves have to become vocal about their own Igboness. So far, they have not. They answer Ogbuefi, they answer Obiora and Enweluzor, but they do not identify as Igbo. They identify as Igala, or just simply as Ibaji.

It is singularly instructive that it is Southeast Igbos making posts and telling us about these people, rather than the people themselves telling us.

When they begin to identify as Igbo, and the Igala people want to stifle their Igbo identity, I will also speak for them.

2 Likes

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by RedboneSmith(m): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Also you seem to have lost sight of the fact that my comment was addressing the suggestion by somebody here that they were not on their ancestral land and should pack and go back to Igala. I wasn't even talking of their ethnic identity beong recognised or not. Are Kogi people asking the bilingual communities to pack and go back to Enugu or Anambra or telling them that they are not on their land?

2 Likes

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Liposure: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2020
RedboneSmith:
Also you seem to have lost sight of the fact that my comment was addressing the suggestion by somebody here that they were not on their ancestral land and should pack and go back to Igala. I wasn't even talking of their ethnic identity beong recognised or not. Are Kogi people asking the bilingual communities to pack and go back to Enugu or Anambra or telling them that they are not on their land?
am with you. You are making sense
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Igboid: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2020
RedboneSmith:

Do those communities you speak of acknowledge that they are Igbos the way this people in Anambra acknowlege that they are Igala? That is where the difference is. Because before you can talk about Igala in Kogi acknowledging the Igboness of these communities that you speak of, they themselves have to become vocal about their own Igboness. So far, they have not. They answer Ogbuefi, they answer Obiora and Enweluzor, but they do not identify as Igbo. They identify as Igala, or just simply as Ibaji.

It is singularly instructive that it is Southeast Igbos making posts and telling us about these people, rather than the people themselves telling us.

When they begin to identify as Igbo, and the Igala people want to stifle their Igbo identity, I will also speak for them.

You don't understand how these things work.
These people have been stiffled for so long that they are currently docile and just flowing with the tide.
Recently someone opened a facebook topic on this and a few of them came in commenting.
There has been active conscious effort by Igala to assimilate them.

If Ndiigbo did same to few Igala communities in Igboland, they wouldn't exist too. Or they wouldn't be confident enough to assert their Igala identity.

And you are all too well of Igbo ordeal post war in this country. Being Igbo in Nigeria marks you out for discrimination in these places, so people keep silent. Does not mean that if they are given the right environment to be themselves that they wouldn't embrace their Igbo selves.
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Igboid: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2020
RedboneSmith:

Yes. The likes of Ayegba Abdullahi had declared that Igbo speaking communities in Igalaland are migrants and squatters in Igala land and should migrate back to Igboland if they are tired of being Igala.

My message remains that until Igalas return or acknowledge those pockets of Igbo speaking communities and their lands in Kogi. There are no Igalas in Anambra but squatters and descendants of Igala invaders in Igboland led by the likes of general Ajida.
They would have to assimilate or concede the Igboland they acquired years ago through conquest by conquest too, and return back to Idah.

This is the position of Igbo nationalists on this.
And we believe it's fair.

2 Likes

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Klinee: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Igboid:

Yes. The likes of Ayegba Abdullahi had declared that Igbo speaking communities in Igalaland are migrants and squatters in Igala land and should migrate back to Igboland if they are tired of being Igala.

My message remains that until Igalas return or acknowledge those pockets of Igbo speaking communities and their lands in Kogi. There are no Igalas in Anambra but squatters and descendants of Igala invaders in Igboland led by the likes of general Ajida.
They would have to assimilate or concede the Igboland they acquired years ago through conquest by conquest too, and return back to Idah.

This is the position of Igbo nationalists on this.
And we believe it's fair.
Oga shut up! I have mentioned it here in nairaland for us to be conscious aware of Igala indigenous people of Anambra, of which am one of them.
If you read the history of Anambra state it's well stated there, Anambra is not homogeneously Igbo, small portion of it is Igala.
Am a bloody Igala boy and a full blooded Anambrarian from NZAM, I be Onitsha boy too because that's where I was groomed.
I think I have several times in several occasions enlighten you and Juliusmalema about these but you guys do turned adamant.
We aren't foreigners in Anambra, neither are we migrants or slaves, We owned the land.
NZAM is just a few minutes drive from Onitsha, but because of river couple with bad road the journey may be delayed, I would have like you to visit NZAM.
NZAM is very nice town and peaceful.
There are many other towns that speak Igala here in Anambra about 10 towns
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Igboid: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Klinee:
Oga shut up! I have mentioned it here in nairaland for us to be conscious aware of Igala indigenous people of Anambra, of which am one of them.
If you read the history of Anambra state it's well stated there, Anambra is not homogeneously Igbo, small portion of it is Igala.
Am a bloody Igala boy and a full blooded Anambrarian from NZAM, I be Onitsha boy too because that's where I was groomed.
I think I have several times in several occasions enlighten you and Juliusmalema about these but you guys do turned adamant.
We aren't foreigners in Anambra, neither are we migrants or slaves, We owned the land.
NZAM is just a few minutes drive from Onitsha, but because of river couple with bad road the journey may be delayed, I would have like you to visit NZAM.
There are many other towns that speak Igala here in Anambra about 16 towns

Nzam is an Igbo town that was invaded by your Igala ancestors led by a certain General Ajida.
Luckily, the Igbo aboriginals rallied back and retook the town from your Igala invading ancestors, hence the current King is of Igbo ancestry.
However the Igbos showed magnanimity when they retook the town from your Igala invading ancestors by allowing you lots stay in the town and be gradually assimilated as Igbos.

If for any reason you are tired of assimilating as Igbos and are only interested in your Igala agenda in Igboland, we will sooner than later send you lots back to Idah. Imagine your temerity as an Igala invader calling Nzam an Igala town? You don't see how you are abusing the privileges Igbo aboriginals of Nzam afforded you lots.

Better watch it. This is 21st century, the Igbo tolerance level for violent minorities like Igala is currently at its all time low, so that you will not wake up one day and find your loads thrown to you at Idah.
I know Nzam well. I actually have a colleague at work from Nzam and he is from the Igbo aboriginal bloodline of the town. Behave yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by RedboneSmith(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Klinee:

Name the 16 towns.

3 Likes

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Klinee:
[s]Oga shut up! I have mentioned it here in nairaland for us to be conscious aware of Igala indigenous people of Anambra, of which am one of them.
There are many other towns that speak Igala here in Anambra about 16 towns[/s]

Nzam is an igbo town and not any Igala town. If you are tired of staying in anambra state then move back to kogi state.

You can't come from kogi state and dictate to us how to live in our own land and the land of our fathers.

Name one of the 16 towns? I hate liars.

Bloody Igala boy indeed.

Nonsense and buhari.

2 Likes

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by agadez007(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Klinee:
I belong to many Olumbanasa groups on Facebook Igbedor,Igbokaenyi(what does this name mean in igala),Inoma etc and only about 20% care about Igala,70% prefer to be Igbo while the remaining %s are indifferent
100% of Olumbanasa speaks and understand Igbo while less than 10% speak igala,I am sure when your Family people gather they speak Igbo in their meetings yet you are igala?
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by agadez007(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Igboid:

Nzam is an Igbo town that was invaded by your Igala ancestors led by a certain General Ajida.
Luckily, the Igbo aboriginals rallied back and retook the town from your Igala invading ancestors, hence the current King is of Igbo ancestry.
However the Igbos showed magnanimity when they retook the town from your Igala invading ancestors by allowing you lots stay in the town and be gradually assimilated as Igbos.

If for any reason you are tired of assimilating as Igbos and are only interested in your Igala agenda in Igboland, we will sooner than later send you lots back to Idah. Imagine your temerity as an Igala invader calling Nzam an Igala town? You don't see how you are abusing the privileges Igbo aboriginals of Nzam afforded you lots.

Better watch it. This is 21st century, the Igbo tolerance level for violent minorities like Igala is currently at its all time low, so that you will not wake up one day and find your loads thrown to you at Idah.
I know Nzam well. I actually have a colleague at work from Nzam and he is from the Igbo aboriginal bloodline of the town. Behave yourselves.
I am just wondering how igala would found a town and name it Nzam even when the Letter "Z" is absent in their Alphabets

4 Likes

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Klinee: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
agadez007:
I belong to many Olumbanasa groups on Facebook Igbedor,Igbokaenyi(what does this name mean in igala),Inoma etc and only about 20% care about Igala,70% prefer to be Igbo while the remaining %s are indifferent
100% of Olumbanasa speaks and understand Igbo while less than 10% speak igala,I am sure when your Family people gather they speak Igbo in their meetings yet you are igala?
Why we speak Igbo is as results of proximal acculturation with neighboring Igbo towns, truth remain that we are bilingual as results of that.
But we still retain our mainstream language which is Igala.
In our family gathering we do use our Igala language as means of communication, we only use Igbo language on exception of the present of Igbo person in the gathering so that he or she can follow the conversation.
We are one indivisible group of people with one common language and there is no sectionalism
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by agadez007(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Klinee:
Why we speak Igbo is as results of proximal acculturation with neighboring Igbo towns, truth remain that we are bilingual as results of that.
But we still retain our mainstream language which is Igala.
In our family gathering we do use our Igala language as means of communication, we only use Igbo language on exception of the present of Igbo person in the gathering so that he or she can follow the conversation.
You are just being economical with the truth,Igbo language is the main language used in all of these areas and never igala language,unless you want to lie

2 Likes

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by agadez007(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Watch the YouTube documentary of Inoma akator town below,a so-called igala speaking town and nobody spoke a word of igala in the video save igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUgJjBEEQ_I&t=1200s
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Klinee: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
agadez007:
You are just being economical with the truth,Igbo language is the main language used in all of these areas and never igala language,unless you want to lie
I have never dispute the fact that we don't speak Igbo, yes we do speak Igbo but not our mainstream language, NZAM kind of Igala is our main language while Igbo is auxiliary language same with olumbanasa
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Klinee: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
RedboneSmith:

Name the 16 towns.
It's a mistake, it should be 10
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by agadez007(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Klinee:
I have never dispute the fact that we don't speak Igbo, yes we do speak Igbo but not our mainstream language, NZAM kind of Igala is our main language while Igbo is auxiliary language same with olumbanasa
look at the video I posted up there,watch from beginning to end and tell me where they spoke your socalled mainstream language
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Klinee: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Nzam is an igbo town and not any Igala town. If you are tired of staying in anambra state then move back to kogi state.

You can't come from kogi state and dictate to us how to live in our own land and the land of our fathers.

Name one of the 16 towns? I hate liars.

Bloody Igala boy indeed.

Nonsense and buhari.
What actually concerns me with Kogi state, I only pass through the state when heading to Abuja that is all, non my relatives are staying there.
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Klinee: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
agadez007:
Watch the YouTube documentary of Inoma akator town below,a so-called igala speaking town and nobody spoke a word of igala in the video save igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUgJjBEEQ_I&t=1200s
That is exactly what am explaining, we speak Igbo if we want to talk to general Igbo but when in conversation with our people we use our language
Igbo control the state government (Anambra) so when appealing to government for succour should they use Igala? No! So they will use a language that can be easier understood by the government which happens to be Igbo language
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by agadez007(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Klinee:
That is exactly what am explaining, we speak Igbo if we want to talk to general Igbo but when in conversation with our people we use our language
Igbo control the state government (Anambra) so when appealing to government for succour should they use Igala? No! So they will use a language that can be easier understood by the government which happens to be Igbo language
TVC Owned by Tinubu is now general Igbo,guy you don't have truth in your mouth at all
you might be igala but you can't force thousands of Olumbanasa who agree they are Igbos to be igala with you,pls

1 Like

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Klinee:

My friend shut up and enough with these petty lies

Even the king speaks igbo and sound one for that matter.

Social media has created so many liars masquerading all over the place.

Move back to Kogi state please and let's enjoy our peace
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Klinee:
What actually concerns me with Kogi state, I only pass through the state when heading to Abuja that is all, non my relatives are staying there.

That's where you are from and where u should be than lying over the social media..

Everything here starts and ends in Igbo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Such Thing As Being Too Americanized? / The Song ‘karishika’ Illuminates The Demonization Of Nigerian Women. Here’s Why / The Most Hated Woman In Afganistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.