Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story (2619 Views)

Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Klinee: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
agadez007:
TVC Owned by Tinubu is now general Igbo,guy you don't have truth in your mouth at all
you might be igala but you can't force thousands of Olumbanasa who agree they are Igbos to be igala with you,pls
TVC is own by Tinubu yes, but the media coverage is for enlightenment to the government and Anambra state general.
TVC broadcast all over Nigeria, so it's just a medium of dispersal of their condition, bad situation targeting the state government (Anambra), so using Igala language will bring alot of hindrances because large concentrate of Anambra state government don't understood Igala.
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Klinee: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

My friend shut up and enough with these petty lies

Even the king speaks igbo and sound one for that matter.

Social media has created so many liars masquerading all over the place.

Move back to Kogi state please and let's enjoy our peace
I just pouring out the truth to you guys so as to understand.

Yes the king can speak Igbo what is big deal? Do you speak Igbo more than me?

I be core Anambra boy and nobody born by a woman under this realm will deny me that! I still be Igala boy.
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Klinee:
I be core Anambra boy and nobody born by a woman under this realm will deny me that! I still be Igala boy.

None of our business here. When you are done move to meet your king in Kogi state.

What we have here is Igwe and that's traditional rulers in Igboland.

Even boundaries with Kogi speaks such pure igbo and you are here with petty magic lies.

Anambra doesn't need people like you in the state.

Chineke ekwena ..

1 Like

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Klinee:
I just pouring out the truth to you guys so as to understand.

Yes the king can speak Igbo what is big deal? Do you speak Igbo more than me?

The only thing I am telling you is to avoid Anambra state with that your confusion.

Not needed in this 21st century and you are not from Anambra state with this confusion you are parading....Never and will not..
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by agadez007(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Klinee:
TVC is own by Tinubu yes, but the media coverage is for enlightenment to the government and Anambra state general.
TVC broadcast all over Nigeria, so it's just a medium of dispersal of their condition, bad situation targeting the state government (Anambra), so using Igala language will bring alot of hindrances because large concentrate of Anambra state government don't understood Igala.
Continue being igala,others are proud Igbo
Mr mainstream igala language guy
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by Asquare84(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2020
20% of Anambra state is igala
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by RedboneSmith(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Asquare84:
20% of Anambra state is igala

20% or 2%?

3 Likes

Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by niceguy555: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Klinee:
Oga shut up! I have mentioned it here in nairaland for us to be conscious aware of Igala indigenous people of Anambra, of which am one of them.
If you read the history of Anambra state it's well stated there, Anambra is not homogeneously Igbo, small portion of it is Igala.
Am a bloody Igala boy and a full blooded Anambrarian from NZAM, I be Onitsha boy too because that's where I was groomed.
I think I have several times in several occasions enlighten you and Juliusmalema about these but you guys do turned adamant.
We aren't foreigners in Anambra, neither are we migrants or slaves, We owned the land.
NZAM is just a few minutes drive from Onitsha, but because of river couple with bad road the journey may be delayed, I would have like you to visit NZAM.
NZAM is very nice town and peaceful.
There are many other towns that speak Igala here in Anambra about 10 towns
Point of correction, NZAM is not nice as u said, stop deceiving people o
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by niceguy555: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=kingeze88 post=90892631]Many people are oblivious to the fact that Igalas can be found outside Kogi State. Several young Igalas from Kogi state think all members of their ethnic group are within the confines of the state. From my own experience, only their elders seem to know there are other Igalas outside, but not much emphasis is laid on this fact. Infact, I have recently met people who have never heard about the Igala people. Well, no thanks to our ethnic diversity in Nigeria.

The Igala people can be found in Kogi, Anambra, Delta(Ebu), Enugu, and Edo states of Nigeria. Of course, the majority of Igalas are found in Kogi state and Idah in Kogi state is the ancestral home of all Igalas. I am an Igala whose hometown is located in Anambra state. This news is often greeted with incredulity. It seems like a travesty, right? “Anambrarians” are all supposed @ Op, which of the igala speaking community in Anambra west LGA are u from?
Re: The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story by agadez007(m): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2020
These towns are pure Igbo towns that were infiltrated by igala fugitives running away from punishment and were given lands to settle,reason why they are bilingual
the Igbos of old were not stupid to have called them "Olus" and not igala
even owelle that migrated from imo state(owerri) are now called igala
I blame obiano

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Tradition Wants To Spoil Something Good / Is There A Such Thing As Being Too Americanized? / The Song ‘karishika’ Illuminates The Demonization Of Nigerian Women. Here’s Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.