Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

An Advice Needed Here Pls Can I Get Job As A Graduate With Second Class Lower - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / An Advice Needed Here Pls Can I Get Job As A Graduate With Second Class Lower (476 Views)

How Did You Land You First Job As A Self-taught Developer? / [Career Post] "What Are My Chances Of Getting A Job As A Web Developer?" / Working Or Looking For Foreign Remote Software Developer Job As A Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice Needed Here Pls Can I Get Job As A Graduate With Second Class Lower by tope6217: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
an advice needed here pls can i get job as a graduate with second class lower in computer science .i am also web and mobile developer
Re: An Advice Needed Here Pls Can I Get Job As A Graduate With Second Class Lower by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yes, by employing yourself. You could be richer than those with first class and even employ them later in life but it entails determination. Dangote and co., are living witnesses. The day dangote delivered a motivational speech at an event, I concluded in my mind thsy riches are not inborn.

Agreed, dangote was helped by his family from the maternal side. There's a man from ebony state who hail from an abjectly poor background. He came to Lagos selling gala sausage roll in the 80s in traffic. In a not shell, 20 years later, he became a distributor of gala at UAC, someone who didn't complete a secondary education due to paucity of funds. He has invested in property in choice areas in Lagos and his state. Most of the graduates of nowadays want to hit it big but now many of them wants to start small?
Re: An Advice Needed Here Pls Can I Get Job As A Graduate With Second Class Lower by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yes you can. Start applying to jobs.
Re: An Advice Needed Here Pls Can I Get Job As A Graduate With Second Class Lower by myles16(m): 2:07am On Jun 22, 2020
If you're good in web development and programming as you said, your certificate won't matter but what you can do and the projects you've done

1 Like

Re: An Advice Needed Here Pls Can I Get Job As A Graduate With Second Class Lower by spoilerx: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2020
of course you can . which kind question be this

(1) (Reply)

Should I Learn For Backend Web Development : Python, Php , Javascript And Ruby / Backend Developer/ Mobile App Developer / Help.. I' Want To Learn About Programming And Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.